Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Photos and Videos Confirm CHAZ Warlord Raz Simone Was Taking Guns from the Trunk of His Tesla I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Photos and Videos Confirm CHAZ Warlord Raz Simone Was Taking Guns from the Trunk of His Tesla I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Photos and Videos Confirm CHAZ Warlord Raz Simone Was Taking Guns from the Trunk of His Tesla I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Photos and Videos Confirm CHAZ Warlord Raz Simone Was Taking Guns from the Trunk of His Tesla I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Photos and Videos Confirm CHAZ Warlord Raz Simone Was Taking Guns from the Trunk of His Tesla I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Photos and Videos Confirm CHAZ Warlord Raz Simone Was Taking Guns from the Trunk of His Tesla I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Photos and Videos Confirm CHAZ Warlord Raz Simone Was Taking Guns from the Trunk of His Tesla I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Photos and Videos Confirm CHAZ Warlord Raz Simone Was Taking Guns from the Trunk of His Tesla I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Photos and Videos Confirm CHAZ Warlord Raz Simone Was Taking Guns from the Trunk of His Tesla I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Photos and Videos Confirm CHAZ Warlord Raz Simone Was Taking Guns from the Trunk of His Tesla I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Photos and Videos Confirm CHAZ Warlord Raz Simone Was Taking Guns from the Trunk of His Tesla I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Photos and Videos Confirm CHAZ Warlord Raz Simone Was Taking Guns from the Trunk of His Tesla I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Photos and Videos Confirm CHAZ Warlord Raz Simone Was Taking Guns from the Trunk of His Tesla I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Photos and Videos Confirm CHAZ Warlord Raz Simone Was Taking Guns from the Trunk of His Tesla I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Photos and Videos Confirm CHAZ Warlord Raz Simone Was Taking Guns from the Trunk of His Tesla I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Photos and Videos Confirm CHAZ Warlord Raz Simone Was Taking Guns from the Trunk of His Tesla I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Photos and Videos Confirm CHAZ Warlord Raz Simone Was Taking Guns from the Trunk of His Tesla I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Photos and Videos Confirm CHAZ Warlord Raz Simone Was Taking Guns from the Trunk of His Tesla I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Photos and Videos Confirm CHAZ Warlord Raz Simone Was Taking Guns from the Trunk of His Tesla I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Photos and Videos Confirm CHAZ Warlord Raz Simone Was Taking Guns from the Trunk of His Tesla I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Photos and Videos Confirm CHAZ Warlord Raz Simone Was Taking Guns from the Trunk of His Tesla

Go down

Photos and Videos Confirm CHAZ Warlord Raz Simone Was Taking Guns from the Trunk of His Tesla Empty Photos and Videos Confirm CHAZ Warlord Raz Simone Was Taking Guns from the Trunk of His Tesla

Post by Ponee Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:45 pm

CNN Chief of Propaganda, Oliver Darcy claimed that right wing news was spreading misinformation when they claimed anarchists in the CHAZ section of Seattle were armed and he belittled the reporting of The Gateway Pundit and Breitbart News, whom he claimed were spreading lies.

As it turns out, it was Darcy who was spreading lies, which comes as no surprise because that is what left-wing propagandists do.

TGP reporter Cassandra Fairbanks responded by posting a video of CHAZ warlord Raz passing out AR15s from the trunk of his Tesla to random young protesters.

On Thursday CNN political reporter Oliver Darcy, who defended the anarchist Seattle Autonomous Zone, published a hit piece on conservative publishers including The Gateway Pundit.

Oliver Darcy, whose primary purpose at the network is to silence conservative voices, published a hit piece on The Gateway Pundit, Breitbart, and others. Darcy insisted there were no armed Antifa members in CHAZ — the antifa automous zone in Seattle.

In his report Darcy says the local officials said there was “no interaction” with armed individuals at the CHAZ encampment.

TGP reporter Cassandra Fairbanks immediately responded to Darcy’s hit piece with video of armed antifa-anarchist terrorists in the Capitol Hill Free Zone (CHAZ).

Please follow this link to see the addition tweets and photos... https://davidharrisjr.com/steven/photos-confirm-chaz-warlord-raz-simone-was-running-guns-from-the-trunk-of-his-tesla/

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum