Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Interesting Take on Iraq - ConnectWithScott I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Interesting Take on Iraq - ConnectWithScott I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Interesting Take on Iraq - ConnectWithScott I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Interesting Take on Iraq - ConnectWithScott I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Interesting Take on Iraq - ConnectWithScott I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Interesting Take on Iraq - ConnectWithScott I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Interesting Take on Iraq - ConnectWithScott I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Interesting Take on Iraq - ConnectWithScott I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Interesting Take on Iraq - ConnectWithScott I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Interesting Take on Iraq - ConnectWithScott I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Interesting Take on Iraq - ConnectWithScott I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Interesting Take on Iraq - ConnectWithScott I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Interesting Take on Iraq - ConnectWithScott I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Interesting Take on Iraq - ConnectWithScott I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Interesting Take on Iraq - ConnectWithScott I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Interesting Take on Iraq - ConnectWithScott I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Interesting Take on Iraq - ConnectWithScott I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Interesting Take on Iraq - ConnectWithScott I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Interesting Take on Iraq - ConnectWithScott I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Interesting Take on Iraq - ConnectWithScott I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Interesting Take on Iraq - ConnectWithScott

2 posters

Go down

Interesting Take on Iraq - ConnectWithScott Empty Interesting Take on Iraq - ConnectWithScott

Post by ADMIN Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:56 am

Emailed to me. . . Thank you!

ConnectWithScott
We have all read about important dates, weeks and months surrounding this investment. No matter how long you have been in this investment, days, weeks, months or even years, there has been speculation almost every week that “this could be our week” and / or “This could be a very good month for us”. This “roller coaster” of “intel”, insights, rumors, news articles, visiting dignitaries & Iraq entering into numerous regional or world originations all “looked promising”. This has been like the story of “the boy who cried wolf”, after a while his cries fell on deaf ears. We had heard it all one too many times and we just “weren’t going to go there any more”, right? Let me direct your attention to the END of the story, when the wolf ACTUALLY SHOWED UP, but because the boy had cried wolf so many times, people were numb to his cries. Maybe you can relate…
Is this month like every other month has been? Are the current cries this month any different than every other month?

The short answer is YES THIS IS VERY DIFFERENT!!! Why? Let’s look at why this month, June is MONUMENTAL in Iraq…
The United Nations Sanctions are done this month. I know… You’ve heard this… but have you really thought about it, or have you dumped this news in with all of the other news, all of the other cries, or every other week / month?

UN Sanctions govern the way that a country can interact with the rest of the world! Everything that your country produces and exports AND everything that your country needs and imports is governed by these sanctions…

Iraq has been under UN Sanctions since 1990 when they first invaded Kuwait. That means that the UN has governed how Iraq could interact with the rest of the world for 21 years and that ends June 30th!

In 2003, the UN imposed even harsher sanctions on Iraq. In fact it imposed the most severe sanctions in United Nations History! These sanctions made it virtually impossible for Iraq to trade with anyone. Here’s the kicker, when they were allowed limited trade with other countries, they weren’t allowed to get paid for the trade. Instead that money went into the DFI (Development Fund for Iraq). Then Iraq had to ask for little bits of its own money, and jump through lots of hoops, in order to get access to little bits of its own money to develop the country. All of this, the harshest sanctions in UN History, after 8 long years, end this month. How long would you work at your job if you weren’t allowed access to the money you earned? How prosperous would you be? Iraq has managed it for 8 years and it ends this month! Oh yeah, and that DFI Fund, all of the money that they’ve earned since 2003 (minus what they were able to sweet talk the UN out of over the course of that period), yeah, they get all that money back on June 30th!
December 15th, 2010 the UN already lifted the majority of these sanctions AND gave Iraq 6 months to finish up the Kuwaiti File, fully form a government, etc. Iraq has KNOWN for 6 months the importance of this date. They have known for 6 months that this particular day was coming and the exact date as laid out by the UN. It may seem from the news articles that they appear “surprised”, “caught off guard” or “rushing to get everything done” but is it really?

The people of Iraq have longed for and prayed for the removal of sanctions for 21 years as it has directly impacted “life as they know it” since the original sanctions were imposed in 1990. They have hoped, dreamed and prayed for this day since 2003 when the harshest sanctions were imposed. It was those extreme sanctions that caused the overnight de-valuing of the value of their currency and the inability to get paid for anything that they’ve exported since then (because all “earnings” were deposited into the DFI Fund). The people of Iraq have known since the majority fo UN Sanctions were removed in December, 2010 that they had six months to finish things up before the “Complete Removal of UN Sanctions” were to take place on June 30th.

To compare this date, June 30th, 2011 to any other date that we have focused on in the past (WTO ascencion, Joining the Arab league, or any of the other speculation dates) would be like comparing your house to the Empire State Building. This is HUGE. These sanctions govern the way that Iraq interacts with the rest of the world on every Import, Export and Financial Level!

In my opinion, the WOLF is SCHEDULED TO ARRIVE June 30th – July 1st. Everyone had been focused on the story of the boy who cried wolf… Remember though, the end of the story, when the wolf actually showed up and everyone was caught off guard.
These are just my thoughts, I hope that they help you on your journey!

Your friend,
ConnectWithScott

Ps. We’ve all heard, “Follow the money”, well, the UN Sanctions affect EVERY DINAR and EVERY DOLLAR and EVERY IMPORT and EVERY EXPORT that Iraq has been involved in for the past 20 years! AND the DFI Fund is where EVERY ONE of those DOLLARS have been sitting, just outside of the reach of the GOI. AND after June 30th / July 1st, Iraq will have the ability to do BUSINESS WITH THE WORLD AND ACTUALLY GET PAID FOR IT!!!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Interesting Take on Iraq - ConnectWithScott Empty Re: Interesting Take on Iraq - ConnectWithScott

Post by Lucky Peni Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:44 am

Awesome post - thanks so much for the review.
Lucky Peni
Lucky Peni
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum