Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Johnny post today I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Johnny post today I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Johnny post today I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Johnny post today I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Johnny post today I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Johnny post today I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Johnny post today I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Johnny post today I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Johnny post today I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Johnny post today I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Johnny post today I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Johnny post today I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Johnny post today I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Johnny post today I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Johnny post today I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Johnny post today I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Johnny post today I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Johnny post today I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Johnny post today I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Johnny post today I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Johnny post today

+14
doodoo
sandwedge
Austin-Powers for PM
CavalryGirl
kenbo
therealbutterfly
IL62881
PGLD
humingbyrd
1alaskan
ClermontThinker
jt236
Siaya
openmind
18 posters

Go down

Johnny post today Empty Johnny post today

Post by openmind Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:02 pm

jonnywg: I am feeling a lot better after we heard that the currencies were still in the processing stage. i will feel great when they go through I wish some of the others would develop a bank contact and actually go look at a screen. they would realize that this is the only factual info. as it is WYSISWYG "WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET" AND THE REST OF THE INTEL IS POLITICAL. HOWEVER different strokes. we all want rv. Kuwait was shown on the teller screens to day increased from $3.70 to $4.17. this is the start. go rv

jonnywg: kuwaitis now tradeable at $4.17. one of the false rates tested after hours a few weeks ago. go Iraqi dinar

jonnywg: I have seen the Kuwait price myself. this is fact. If you remember a few weeks back there were several different prices projected and reported. we did not understand. now it is real

jonnywg: I will be taking the next hour off as invited to supper but will check bank screens at 7.15 and repost in almost every hour

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Johnny post today Empty Re: Johnny post today

Post by Siaya Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:05 pm

I will be taking Thanksgiving off for a great supper also, but will check next day to see nothing has changed.

Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:05 pm

Nice piece of news. GO RV!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:05 pm

According to the website for the Central Bank of Kuwait, the value is still $3.60. http://www.cbk.gov.kw/WWW/index.html

Also, thanks for your info about banks screens. ARE YOU SAYING THAT THE BANK SCREEN IS SHOWING A MAJOR FLUCTUATION IN THE VALUE OF THE IQD? SO MUCH SO THAT YOU THINK IT IS AN RV?

For what purpose are they testing false rates?

RON PAUL 2012

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:05 pm

Siaya wrote:I will be taking Thanksgiving off for a great supper also, but will check next day to see nothing has changed.

LOL... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by jt236 Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:21 pm

Just more BLAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

jt236
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ClermontThinker Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:29 pm

Well... I am not going to get off on a rant. On the contrary... Let me merely point out that jonnywg is AGAIN providing mis-information.

According to every currency source that I can muster the KWD did NOT hit anywhere near $4.00, let alone be "tradeable at $4.17". In fact, for the most brief moment today the KWD spiked to $3.63 before closing at $3.62.
See the following link;
http://www.wikinvest.com/currency/Kuwaiti_Dinar_(KWD)

At some point somebody has to ask themselves what is wrong with the info or the messenger.

Jonnywg's streak is alive... He is still is 100% wrong !!!??!!

Keep the faith...

Go RV !!!

openmind wrote:jonnywg: I am feeling a lot better after we heard that the currencies were still in the processing stage. i will feel great when they go through I wish some of the others would develop a bank contact and actually go look at a screen. they would realize that this is the only factual info. as it is WYSISWYG "WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET" AND THE REST OF THE INTEL IS POLITICAL. HOWEVER different strokes. we all want rv. Kuwait was shown on the teller screens to day increased from $3.70 to $4.17. this is the start. go rv

jonnywg: kuwaitis now tradeable at $4.17. one of the false rates tested after hours a few weeks ago. go Iraqi dinar

jonnywg: I have seen the Kuwait price myself. this is fact. If you remember a few weeks back there were several different prices projected and reported. we did not understand. now it is real

ClermontThinker
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:32 pm

He is no more wrong than anyone else on this site. GO RV!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:33 pm

This rumor about the KWD has been around a couple of weeks now,

Every time I read it, I stop, look it up, and NOPE, still around $3.60,

So if Johnny insists on keep the rumor alive when it is too easy to check, one thing is for sure, he is wrong.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ClermontThinker Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:38 pm

punisher wrote:He is no more wrong than anyone else on this site. GO RV!!!

@ Punisher

While I appreciate the faith you show in Jonnywg he is, in fact, WRONG a LOT more than most of the good people who post on this site.

Plenty of people do research, offer opinions (which by definition should not be judged as wrong or right), and engage in discourse. Jonnywg, on the other hand, has been WRONG every single time... O for everything!! Do not get me wrong. This is not a bash... It is just a statistical fact. Look it up.

Keep the faith...

Go RV !!!

ClermontThinker
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:42 pm

I understand what you mean my friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by humingbyrd Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:56 pm

punisher wrote:He is no more wrong than anyone else on this site. GO RV!!!

If the "info" is incorrect, than it is wrong!
humingbyrd
humingbyrd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PGLD Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:18 pm

I just went to 5 different currency conversion sites. All were consistent with around $3.64 USD/KWD, EXCEPT for ezforex.com which listed $4.10 as the exchange rate....
PGLD
PGLD

Back to top Go down

Post by IL62881 Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:44 pm

So who do you think this jonnywg is anyway? a PLANT to throw us off - will there have been plenty of them.

What if he is RIGHT? then are you going to man up and apologize??? I thought most of us on here are Christians but sometimes I think you are just CINO's (Christians in Name Only). Why bash the messangers how many times has Okie been right????? If you don't like the message, flip the channel or site..... kind of like the debates there is a time and place for trash talking but not here.....and yes there are lots of times I flip the channel/site because I am tired of reading the same ole same ole but curiosity killed the cat and I come BACK to check it out and leave. Johnny post today 3346874973

God gave ME the ability to DISCERN THE TRUTH.

Might just be my laugh for the day. GO RRRRRRRRRRRRRRV

IL62881

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:46 pm

PGLD wrote:I just went to 5 different currency conversion sites. All were consistent with around $3.64 USD/KWD, EXCEPT for ezforex.com which listed $4.10 as the exchange rate....

Ezforex was not showing you the exchange rate but their sell rate. Thats what you pay for it if you order from them. Same as BOA and Wells Fargo. They overcharge for the KWD.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:00 pm

Butterfly,

Good catch,

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kenbo Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:22 pm

This is the sell rate from Wells Fargo. I tried to get a screen shot but couldnt figure out how to remove some private stuff from it. So, I copied and pasted. I saw this last week also. It is the price Wells Fargo charges for the KWD. This is not the exchange rate as of yet.

Order Currency

Today's Rates

Help

Currency Shopping Cart

Print this page

Choose the foreign currency you wish to purchase, by country. You can choose to buy one or more types of currency. Enter the desired amount in US dollars or in the foreign currency. The amounts you enter will round to the smallest denomination we have available.

All currencies in your order will be sent in one shipment. Currency can only be shipped to the address associated with your account. You must be available at that address to sign for the package. We do not deliver to P.O. boxes.
Top of Form 1

Select Currencies and Add to Order

Currency

Johnny post today Image2

Today's Rate

1 dinar (KWD) = 4.1217 U.S. dollar (USD)

Amount

Johnny post today Image3Johnny post today Image3U.S. dollar (USD) Johnny post today Image3dinar (KWD)
Johnny post today Image4

Minimum for each currency: $25 USD. For entire order: $200 USD minimum; $3,000 USD maximum per day.

Cost (USD)

Although Bank expects that its prices are reasonable related to those available in the interbank market, rates may vary from those available from other providers.
kenbo
kenbo

Back to top Go down

Post by ClermontThinker Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:15 pm

Rest assured... If my opinions of jonnywg are wrong I will be the first to "man up and apologize." It seems to me that there is plenty of evidence, already in the house, that shows the error of jonnywg's statements.

Clearly the rate that jonnywg was speaking of was the buy rate... NOT an RV of the KWD as he so confidently stated.

Between the ridiculous suggestion that swift codes were an element of the RV, the "screens" and Forex references and finally the KWD... How much evidence will the average person need to see to confirm that this clown is... Well, a clown??

Keep the faith my Dinarian brothers and sisters...

Go RV !!!

IL62881 wrote:So who do you think this jonnywg is anyway? a PLANT to throw us off - will there have been plenty of them.

What if he is RIGHT? then are you going to man up and apologize??? I thought most of us on here are Christians but sometimes I think you are just CINO's (Christians in Name Only). Why bash the messangers how many times has Okie been right????? If you don't like the message, flip the channel or site..... kind of like the debates there is a time and place for trash talking but not here.....and yes there are lots of times I flip the channel/site because I am tired of reading the same ole same ole but curiosity killed the cat and I come BACK to check it out and leave. Johnny post today 3346874973

God gave ME the ability to DISCERN THE TRUTH.

Might just be my laugh for the day. GO RRRRRRRRRRRRRRV

ClermontThinker
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:25 pm

If it walks like a duck, sounds like a duck, smells like a duck well, y'all get the idea.....

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:32 pm

1alaskan wrote:If it walks like a duck, sounds like a duck, smells like a duck well, y'all get the idea.....

Then someone needs to start the oven cuz I like duck! lol!
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CavalryGirl Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:42 pm

The KWD is at $3.62 close tonight on FX Currency so this proves johnnywg is proven wrong. I don't know where they get thrie info but I REALLY wish they would quit feeding false info. This Iraq Dinar RV is not going to show for quite sometime. Iraq is not ready and Shabbi doesn't have the guts to pull the trigger on his own

CavalryGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin-Powers for PM Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:51 pm

CavalryGirl wrote:The KWD is at $3.62 close tonight on FX Currency so this proves johnnywg is proven wrong. I don't know where they get thrie info but I REALLY wish they would quit feeding false info. This Iraq Dinar RV is not going to show for quite sometime. Iraq is not ready and Shabbi doesn't have the guts to pull the trigger on his own

Interesting analysis CalvaryGirl. I'd love to hear why you feel that Johnnywg is deliberately feeding us false info. Do you think he is being deceived, or do you think he has been lying to us the entire time? Also, I'd love to get your take on why the Iraq Dinar RV is not going to happen for quite sometime. If not now then when? 2013?? And since Shabibi has said that he his moving forward on "Raising the Zero's" (not a LOP) and adding value to the currency, why would he then stall the process?? I also gather from your post that the idea of the IMF revaluing currencies all at once is total bunk. Please tell us why it's bunk.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Last edited by Austin-Powers for PM on Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Austin-Powers for PM

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:52 pm

I too like duck, the big pain comes in cleaning them, all those darn feathers, but well worth the work,

But that I guess is the key, good things are not easy, easy things are not so good. Like this IQD thing we all are worried about, what fun would it be to buy today and it be over in the mornin. But at the rate we are going, that is not likely.

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:07 pm

1alaskan wrote:This rumor about the KWD has been around a couple of weeks now,

Every time I read it, I stop, look it up, and NOPE, still around $3.60,

So if Johnny insists on keep the rumor alive when it is too easy to check, one thing is for sure, he is wrong.

That rumor has actually been around 6-8 weeks. The Wells Fargo currency division has had the IQD at $4.17 for several months, so I'm not taking his latest post as anything changing. Jonnywg seems to be the only one really posting on the Okie News link. What's up with that?
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:09 pm

Maybe he is the newest graduate of the "get your phd in guruism in 90 days or less" university.

wink and a smile

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:10 pm

John 8:7 So
when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

nuff said

Last edited by doodoo on Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:11 pm

doodoo,

your are correct, we should be kinder, gentler, I guess

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:51 pm

Did someone say we was havin roast duck for supper? I'm STARVIN'!
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:07 am

YUMM!!!
Johnny post today W020080311559033701028

Last edited by openmind on Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Johnny post today Empty DUCK?

Post by Splovengates Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:11 am

openmind wrote:
Johnny post today W020080311559033701028

UNCLEAN! UNCLEAN! UNCLEAN!

"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

:cherry:"And I saw [3 angels] fly in the midst of heaven..." Rev 14
Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Bish Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:26 am

Did anyone here listen the the GET team ccall tonight? Dusty returned from his illness and everyone was happy to see him return but I really think he stepped on everyone here's toes. Here crushed all the post from Johnny about back screens and ran on about "we all need to stop chasing this investment and get focused" Dusty ......you probably caused more people to sell their IQD than any one Guru has in the past 90 days. His comments depressed me and gave me no hope for an RV before the end of October. I'm surprised Terry K allowed him to say those things, cause Terry K has proclaimed the RV was really close at hand!!

Big Bish

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:28 am

DRAMA!

Glad Dusty is well.

With regards to his Intel, he was yelling on the CC back in July stating he knew someone who already cashed in. A senator friend of his at $5.22. In fact he said he had the receipt. He told naysayers he would buy them out.

Now all the other gurus are saying RV this month, except him.

DRAMA!

Last edited by openmind on Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel7 Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:30 am

Big Bish wrote: no hope for an RV before the end of October.

We're 1/2 way there! No worries!
Angel7
Angel7
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum