Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
OKIE 7/16/11 AM I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
OKIE 7/16/11 AM I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
OKIE 7/16/11 AM I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
OKIE 7/16/11 AM I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
OKIE 7/16/11 AM I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
OKIE 7/16/11 AM I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
OKIE 7/16/11 AM I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
OKIE 7/16/11 AM I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
OKIE 7/16/11 AM I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
OKIE 7/16/11 AM I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
OKIE 7/16/11 AM I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
OKIE 7/16/11 AM I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
OKIE 7/16/11 AM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
OKIE 7/16/11 AM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
OKIE 7/16/11 AM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
OKIE 7/16/11 AM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
OKIE 7/16/11 AM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
OKIE 7/16/11 AM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
OKIE 7/16/11 AM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
OKIE 7/16/11 AM I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

OKIE 7/16/11 AM

+8
katt
Dinarstars
jholz
popeye
Dr. Linda
dinarling77
HawOki
ADMIN
12 posters

Go down

OKIE 7/16/11 AM Empty OKIE 7/16/11 AM

Post by ADMIN Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:29 pm

[OKIE OIL MAN] OK I GIVE UP ON BLACK BLACK AND WILL HAVE TO BE SATISIFIED WITH A GRAY BLACK I GUESS---WELL AFTER AN ALL NIGHTER ON THE PHONE I HAVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT ACCORDING TO MY UNDERSTANDING SUBJECTION TO CORRECTION THAT THE IRAQI DINAR WILL GO LIVE AND BE OF VALUE IN THE USA MONDAY MORNING--SO IT NOW APPEARS WE MAY BE ABLE TO CASH IN MONDAY. THAT ENOUGH FOR NOW???

[OKIE OIL MAN] IRAQ DINAR WILL GO INTERNATIONAL MONDAY MORNING WORLD WIDE

[OKIE OIL MAN] IF THAT DON'T MAKE YOU WANT TO ATTEND CHURCH TOMMOROW--WHAT WILL?????

[OKIE OIL MAN] I WILL ANSWER SOME SLEEPY HEADED QUESTIONS RIGHT AFTER I GET MORE COFFEE---BRB

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

OKIE 7/16/11 AM Empty Re: OKIE 7/16/11 AM

Post by HawOki Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:45 pm

i am praying it goes down like he said it should!!! monday!!!! monday!!! monday!!!! groupdance
HawOki
HawOki

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:53 pm

Thanks for the post Miske, I have been so worried about this, couldn't sleep last nite. Now that OKIE confirms, I know it's true, I will be 1st in line at the bank Monday.
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Linda Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:58 pm

Hallelujah!! Praise the Lord!! I hope that this is really it!! Thank you, OKIE, thank you so much for pulling an all-nighter to find out the most that you didi!!

WOW!! Today is my birthday --- WHAT A PRESENT!!!! THANK YOU, OKIE!! We all love and appreciate you, and look forward to seeing you soon to CELEBRATE !!!
:queen: :happyjoy:
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by popeye Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:15 pm

Happy birthday, Dr. Linda......hope you get a big ole' "RV" wrapped up and ready to spend for your special day. :cheers: Very Happy 🎅 (your b-day & Christmas in JULY!!!)

Don't take yourself so seriously......nobody else does!!
popeye
popeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Linda Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:20 pm

THANK YOU, POPEYE!! HOW NICE!! How blessed we are all going to be !!! :queen: :happyjoy:
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by popeye Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:35 pm

Don't worry modsquad......I think we're all smart enough to figure that out. There's nothing wrong with good positive happy thoughts. The key word is "positive". Hang on it will come eventually.

Don't take yourself so seriously......nobody else does!!
popeye
popeye

Back to top Go down

Post by jholz Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:42 pm

Monday is my 62ond birthday, so a Monday Cashin would be
truly a blessed event. Praise God.

jholz

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinarstars Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:12 pm

THANKS Miske, I missed the beginning. I added it to what I had.

Dinarstars

Visit www.DinarRecaps.com to signup for our FREE 3 times a day Recap Newsletter and Twitter tweets.
Dinarstars
Dinarstars

http://www.DinarRecaps.com

Back to top Go down

OKIE 7/16/11 AM Empty a few missing lines

Post by katt Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:24 pm

[OKIE OIL MAN] OK I GIVE UP ON BLACK BLACK AND WILL HAVE TO BE SATISIFIED WITH A GRAY BLACK I GUESS---WELL AFTER AN ALL NIGHTER ON THE PHONE I HAVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT ACCORDING TO MY UNDERSTANDING SUBJECTION TO CORRECTION THAT THE IRAQI DINAR WILL GO LIVE AND BE OF VALUE IN THE USA MONDAY MORNING--SO IT NOW APPEARS WE MAY BE ABLE TO CASH IN MONDAY. THAT ENOUGH FOR NOW???
[OKIE OIL MAN] IF THAT DON'T MAKE YOU WANT TO ATTEND CHURCH TOMMOROW--WHAT WILL?????
[OKIE OIL MAN] I WILL ANSWER SOME SLEEPY HEADED QUESTIONS RIGHT AFTER I GET MORE COFFEE---BRB
[OKIE OIL MAN] US GOV SOURCE REPORTED SAME INTEL THAT DINAR WILL GO INTERNATIONAL MON MORN
[ROBERTW] Will the rate be announced on forex tomorrow afternoon?
[OKIE OIL MAN] RATE IS STILL IN THE AIR--HEARD FROM 3.13 ALL THE WAY TO 8.20---DIFFERENT SOURCES ALL ADAMENT ABOUT THEIR PERSONAL INTEL AND WAS NO AGREEMENT
[OKIE OIL MAN] JIMBO--WHY DO I NEED A LETTER FROM BANKER FOR WIRE TRANSFER--???
[OKIE OIL MAN] IT IS TO BE LIVE MON MORN--WHATS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT ITSME2?
[OKIE OIL MAN] YOU GUYS NEED TO BE SERIOUS NOW AND STOP JOKING AND ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS AND GETTING YOUR HEADS TOGETHER WITH QUESTIONS THAT MAY REFLECT ON YOUR PLANS OR ON QUESTIONS THAT MAY HELP WITH YOUR CASHING IN--THESE ARE THE CRITICAL ISSUES NOW
[OKIE OIL MAN] YOU NEWBY'S--IF YOU ARE IN DOUBT OR NEED ASSISTANCE IN YOUR PLANS--JUMP RIGHT IN AND WE WILL ALL TRY TO HELP YOU
[bhjd] one simple thank -you so very much to okie for all that he has done.. [bhjd] Tell Okie his mother did a wonderful job while she was on this earth...
[OKIE OIL MAN] BHJD--THAT IS QUITE A COMPLIMENT AND YES I WAS BLESSED WITH THE WORLDS FINEST PARENTS AND LITTLE SISTER--ALL GONE NOW BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
[krex] OKIE OIL MAN with all due respect the questioned asked earlier about when will we actually see the RV has serious implications for those, like me, who have reserves expiring this week-end. My reserve is important because I'll be using that amout TOTALLY to help others, thank you
[OKIE OIL MAN] KREX--WHERE DID YOU HAVE YOUR RESERVE WITH?
[ONEDOWN] krex if it expires on the weekend then you have till midnight MONDAY
[OKIE OIL MAN] KREX I WOULD CALL THEM OR FAX THEM AND ASK--IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT IF YOUR EXPIRATION FELL ON A WEEKEND THAT YOU MAY HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY OF HAVING IT EXTENDED TO THE NEXT WORK DAY (MONDAY)---CALL AND FIND OUT NOW!!
[iqdgranny] OKIE you are just the very best messenger, we love you and appreciate your intense passion to bring such good news the likes of us. You have helped so many in so many ways. Thank you and God bless you.
[raycintodinars] My plan has been so ready for so long...I have the best excel workbook with all points planned, a phone list of people ready to meet with...couldn't be readier!
[OKIE OIL MAN] I LOVE GRANNY--AND ALL THE REST OF YOU CHARECTARS
[OKIE OIL MAN] MODS LET'S MOD THIS TO ONLY ADDRESS QUESTIONS RELEVANT TO HELPING THOSE WHO NEED HELP AND DO NOT ASK PERTINENT QUESTIONS ABOUT TRIVIAL STUFF THAT WE DON'T EVEN NEED TO TALK ABOUT--LET'S HELP THOSE THAT NEED IT--NOT THOSE WHO JUST ASK QUESTIONS TO SEE IF I WILL ANSWER FOR THE THOUSANDTH TIME
[runningman1451] Okie, if we have reserves from a trader, should we receive them then, take to a UST to cash or will we get the 15% if we cash in with them then try to pay taxes?
[OKIE OIL MAN] RUNNINGMAN--YOUR QUESTION DOESN'T MAKE SENSE OR I AM NOT UNDERSTANDING IT---TRY RE=WORDING QUESTION AGAIN PLEASE
[Nascar Guy] Okie, do I start out with a non-interest bearing account and go from there?

katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:02 pm

Thank-you Okie. Your a Blessing!!! I am going to church this Sunday!! Come on MONDAY!!!!!! Go RV Very Happy

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hubby Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:02 pm

True Grits, It sounds like your trying to talk like a southern cowpoke, and being born and raise in Texas for the last 62 years, you sound like a dang yankee to me and probably need to take the snyde remarks back to where ever you come from, because we dont want to hear the crapola and it is crapola. If you dont want to hear this, turn off your computer or go back to playing video games.

hubby

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardude Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:07 pm

Modsquad wrote:Whatever he's trying to sound like, one part of his statement is true... This won't be the first time there's been a sure-fire date set that comes and goes like the wind. But hey, if you don't wanna hear that... Turn off your computer! Right!?

true grit wrote:Lawdy Lawdy, lands o goshom Oke, this is shore nuff great news. I cain't hardly see ta type fer the tear drops a pourin down on my dadburned ole key board. You are a stellar fellar Oke ooy, but i also gotta remember ya tend to be a tall tale teller. But the good thing about ya Oke ole boy, if'n she don't go down the way u says I know u won't a bein makin up some silly scuse as ta why it didn't happen, you'll just apologize fer the bad intel and ride off into the sunset, never ta be heared from again. Almost soul stirrin when ya think about it.

Why the heck are you people even on Okie's site if he has no credibility in your eyes? Why are you here? Go away please.

dinardude

Back to top Go down

Post by miami dolphins 47 Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:19 pm

Miskebam wrote:[OKIE OIL MAN] OK I GIVE UP ON BLACK BLACK AND WILL HAVE TO BE SATISIFIED WITH A GRAY BLACK I GUESS---WELL AFTER AN ALL NIGHTER ON THE PHONE I HAVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT ACCORDING TO MY UNDERSTANDING SUBJECTION TO CORRECTION THAT THE IRAQI DINAR WILL GO LIVE AND BE OF VALUE IN THE USA MONDAY MORNING--SO IT NOW APPEARS WE MAY BE ABLE TO CASH IN MONDAY. THAT ENOUGH FOR NOW???

[b][i]Okie - I hope you are right for once about Monday cashing in our dinars - if not you will receive alot of nasty quotes' has Reuters mentioned anything about RV????

miami dolphins 47

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum