Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
POOPness for APR 26: Why Shouldn't We Keep Lying to Get Donations? You Rubes Keep Falling for IT!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
POOPness for APR 26: Why Shouldn't We Keep Lying to Get Donations? You Rubes Keep Falling for IT!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
POOPness for APR 26: Why Shouldn't We Keep Lying to Get Donations? You Rubes Keep Falling for IT!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
POOPness for APR 26: Why Shouldn't We Keep Lying to Get Donations? You Rubes Keep Falling for IT!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
POOPness for APR 26: Why Shouldn't We Keep Lying to Get Donations? You Rubes Keep Falling for IT!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
POOPness for APR 26: Why Shouldn't We Keep Lying to Get Donations? You Rubes Keep Falling for IT!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
POOPness for APR 26: Why Shouldn't We Keep Lying to Get Donations? You Rubes Keep Falling for IT!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
POOPness for APR 26: Why Shouldn't We Keep Lying to Get Donations? You Rubes Keep Falling for IT!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
POOPness for APR 26: Why Shouldn't We Keep Lying to Get Donations? You Rubes Keep Falling for IT!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
POOPness for APR 26: Why Shouldn't We Keep Lying to Get Donations? You Rubes Keep Falling for IT!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
POOPness for APR 26: Why Shouldn't We Keep Lying to Get Donations? You Rubes Keep Falling for IT!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
POOPness for APR 26: Why Shouldn't We Keep Lying to Get Donations? You Rubes Keep Falling for IT!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
POOPness for APR 26: Why Shouldn't We Keep Lying to Get Donations? You Rubes Keep Falling for IT!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
POOPness for APR 26: Why Shouldn't We Keep Lying to Get Donations? You Rubes Keep Falling for IT!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
POOPness for APR 26: Why Shouldn't We Keep Lying to Get Donations? You Rubes Keep Falling for IT!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
POOPness for APR 26: Why Shouldn't We Keep Lying to Get Donations? You Rubes Keep Falling for IT!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
POOPness for APR 26: Why Shouldn't We Keep Lying to Get Donations? You Rubes Keep Falling for IT!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
POOPness for APR 26: Why Shouldn't We Keep Lying to Get Donations? You Rubes Keep Falling for IT!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
POOPness for APR 26: Why Shouldn't We Keep Lying to Get Donations? You Rubes Keep Falling for IT!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
POOPness for APR 26: Why Shouldn't We Keep Lying to Get Donations? You Rubes Keep Falling for IT!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

POOPness for APR 26: Why Shouldn't We Keep Lying to Get Donations? You Rubes Keep Falling for IT!!!

Go down

POOPness for APR 26: Why Shouldn't We Keep Lying to Get Donations? You Rubes Keep Falling for IT!!! Empty POOPness for APR 26: Why Shouldn't We Keep Lying to Get Donations? You Rubes Keep Falling for IT!!!

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:11 pm

POOPness for APR 26: Why Shouldn't We Keep Lying to Get Donations? You Rubes Keep Falling for IT!!! Giphy

POOFness for APR 26: Why Shouldn't We
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail ]
Date: Sunday, 26-Apr-2020 19:23:35
www.rumormill.news/145532
POOPness for APR 26: Why Shouldn't We Keep Lying to Get Donations? You Rubes Keep Falling for IT!!! Scam_alert5

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: Why Shouldn't We
Date: Sun, April 26, 2020 7:00 pm

"Why Shouldn't We"
Mary Chapin Carpenter

https://youtu.be/VWiW_CXu2I4

POOF SAID

Greetings and Salutations,

There are many who are searching out ways to break the backs of the powers that have maintained a rigid control of the business interests of the world, not just the states but the world. There is much sorting through of the inequities and the plays needed to gain better footholds.

There is a gathering of data and many reinforcements are strengthening the line of defense that is gaining momentum to put the bigger players in a corner.

The Art of War is a very real strategy that bears knowing more about.

You are all frayed. What else is new? You have been doing this for how many years now??? Huh???

The wheels of time grind slowly. The efforts are ongoing and the workers are untiring and they know the big game is at hand. There are many who deserve to be acknowledged and many more who have wanted to help but had no clue what to do. There are efforts that far outweigh the impatience and that is or should be sufficient.

We see much ongoing progress and if we didn’t you would be told. We don’t want false promises nor pie in the sky verbiage ever to be used. That has not been our intention nor has it been in the past.

There are those who will have you swinging from the ceilings with glee but they have never been right.... now have they?

The vigil that has been kept has been kept majestically!!

Poof

POOPness for APR 26: Why Shouldn't We Keep Lying to Get Donations? You Rubes Keep Falling for IT!!! Scam_alert5
SUSAN SAYS

Dear Community,

A popular speaker started off a seminar by holding up a $20 bill. A crowd of 200 had gathered to hear him speak. He asked, “Who would like this $20 bill?”
200 hands went up.

He said, “I am going to give this $20 to one of you but first, let me do this.” He crumpled the bill up.
He then asked, “Who still wants it?”
All 200 hands were still raised.

“Well,” he replied, “What if I do this?” Then he dropped the bill on the ground and stomped on it with his shoes.
He picked it up, and showed it to the crowd. The bill was all crumpled and dirty.
“Now who still wants it?”
All the hands still went up.

"My friends, I have just showed you a very important lesson. No matter what I did to the money, you still wanted it because it did not decrease in value. It was still worth $20.

Many times in our lives, life crumples us and grinds us into the dirt. We make bad decisions or deal with poor circumstances. We feel worthless.
But no matter what has happened or what will happen, you will never lose your value. You are special – Don’t ever forget it!

PP UPDATE:

My understanding is we could have some nice surprises this coming week.

Namaste,
Susan

ZAP SAYS

POOPness for APR 26: Why Shouldn't We Keep Lying to Get Donations? You Rubes Keep Falling for IT!!! Raw
HI ALL

THE DEFINITION OF IRONY IS WHEN THE YEAR OF THE RAT STARTS WITH A PLAGUE.

HERE IS ONE MESSAGE I RECEIVED THAT QUESTIONS WHAT I WRITE.

Re: THE CONJOB
From AK
Date Thu 18:07

Yes, just 45,000 deaths in 3 was. Better start listening to the Medical professionals, instead Fox's talking heads. Yup, medical professionals are knowledge limited, Fox's pros, and Dr Trump are more knowledgeable !!!
You messages seem you are an intellectual, so instead of discounting what America is going through, support those in need, instead of waiting for someone to give, how about encouraging another, instead of refuting the Press, media and medical sources
J

NOTE OF FACT:
TOTAL WORLD DEATHS: 204,000
(A SMALL PERCENTAGE ARE CONJOB-19 REST ARE FLU AND PNEUMONIA)

TOTAL USA DEATHS: 54,000
(A SMALL PERCENTAGE ARE CONJOB-19 REST ARE FLU AND PNEUMONIA)

CANCER DEATHS LAST YEAR IN 2019 WERE A BIT OVER 600,000 AND EXPECTED DEATHS FOR 2020 ARE ABOUT THE SAME. WORLDWIDE, 10 MILLION DIED FROM CANCER. MAYBE WE SHOULD HAVE LOCKED DOWN THE WORLD IN 2019 BECAUSE OF THIS TERRIBLE CANCER PANDEMIC?

DEAR J - I UNDERSTAND YOUR FEELINGS, BUT I DO NOT QUOTE “DR TRUMP” OR HIS FAKE DR FAUST OR FOX NEWS.

THE WHISTLEBLOWER THAT HAS BEEN ON THE FRONTLINE OF VACCINES HAS COME OUT, AND THE INVESTIGATIONS ARE COMING NOW. THIS ONE IS DEADLY SERIOUS.
https://truepundit.com/exclusive-top-scientist-disturbing-details-of-threats-research-theft-tainted-vaccines-fraud-cover-ups-pay-to-play/

BUT AS OF RIGHT NOW, AND THIS IS THE GOOD NEWS, THE DEATH RATE OF THE CONJOB-19 IS LESS THAN REGULAR FLU AND PNEUMONIA DEATH FIGURES, AND IS AT ABOUT 0.1%.

ALL PREVIOUS FIGURES GIVEN BY ORGANIZATIONS LIKE THE WHO, CDC, NIH, AND OF COURSE DR FAUST, ARE FAKE AND WERE DESIGNED TO INSTALL FEAR AND DESTROY ECONOMIES VIA LOCKDOWN TO FURTHER THE GLOBALIST AGENDA. JUST COMMON SENSE, RIGHT?

BUT IN ANSWER TO THE ABOVE EMAIL, I WOULD MUCH RATHER QUOTE DIRECTLY FROM A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL OR FROM A CREDITABLE INSTITUTION (NOT THE WORLD HACK ORGANIZATION OR THE CENTER FOR DEATH CONTROL – SORRY THOSE ARE RUN BY BILLY “THE GOAT” GATES). I AM VERY HAPPY TO OFFER THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND LINKS FROM CREDITABLE DOCTORS THAT ARE EXPERTS IN THEIR FIELDS.

PLEASE DO NOT LISTEN TO THE FAKE NEWS FOR YOUR INFORMATION LIKE CNN, MSNBC, ABC, ETC. THEY HAVE, AND WILL CONTINUE TO, FILL YOU WITH FEAR AND FAKE NEWS. I OFFER A SUBSTITUTE THAT IS FOUND ON THE ALTERNATIVE NEWS MEDIA AS IN THIS MESSAGE. THESE ARE NOT MY WORDS, BUT THOSE OF MEDICAL AND OTHER EXPERTS THAT ARE SHUNNED BY MAINSTREAM MEDIA SINCE THEY TELL THE TRUTH.

LET’S TAKE A LOOK AT BACTERIA AND VIRUSES. WHAT ARE THEY AND WHAT IS THEIR FUNCTION.

BACTERIA, WHICH WE HAVE PLENTY OF INSIDE US, ARE BIOLOGICAL THINGS. THEY EXCRETE, RESPIRATE, THEY HAVE A NUCLEUS, THEY MULTIPLY, THEY ARE LIVING THINGS. THEY WASH OUT NASTY THINGS OUT OF US VIA THE COLD WHEN OUR SYSTEMS GET OVERLOADED WITH POISONS AND OUR MUCOUS MEMBRANES (WHICH ARE LIKE CLOSELY WOVEN NETS) WEAKEN AND LET IN PARTICULATES. WHY WE HAVE RUNNY NOSES WHEN WE HAVE A BACTERIAL INFECTION KNOWN AS A COLD.

VIRUSES ARE DEAD THINGS. THEY DO NOT MULTIPLY BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO NUCLEUS. THEY ONLY HAVE BITS AND PIECES OF PROTEINS. YOU CAN NOT TRANSMIT A VIRUS LIKE YOU CAN A COLD WHICH IS BACTERIA BASED.

THAT IS WHY ANTIBIOTICS DO NOT WORK ON VIRUSES – THE DEAD THINGS.

VIRUSES ARE MADE BY OUR BODIES. WHY?

BECAUSE WHEN BACTERIA ARE SO OVERLOADED THEY CAN NOT CLEAN OUT OUR BODIES FROM POISONS AND TOXINS, OUR BODIES PRODUCE SPECIFIC VIRUSES FROM A “LIBRARY” OF ABOUT 300,000 TYPES OF VIRUSES, THAT ARE SPECIFIC TO CLEANING OUT (FOR EXAMPLE) HEAVY METALS, CHEMICALS, OR OTHER CRAP. VIRUSES ARE LIKE SMART BOMBS THAT SEEK AND DESTROY SPECIFIC TARGETS.

IN OTHER WORDS, VIRUSES ARE SOLVENTS. THEY ARE SOAP.

THEY ARE GOOD FOR US BECAUSE OF THEIR CLEANING ACTION AND THEY KEEP US ALIVE AND HEALTHY.

REMEMBER THAT OUR BODIES PRODUCE VIRUSES THAT ARE CALLED EXOSOMES WHEN A CELL IS POISONED. THAT RELEASES THE EXOSOME WHICH IS A VIRUS. IT IS DEAD. IT CAN NOT MULTIPLY. IT ONLY CONTAINS GENETIC MATERIAL AND INFORMATION SURROUNDING THE CELL’S DEATH. THE VIRUS LOAD DEPENDS ON THE NUMBER OF GOOD CELLS THAT DIE AND RELEASE EXOSOMES THAT ARE THE VIRUSES. BASIC VIROLOGY 101. I REPEAT HERE TO DRIVE THE POINT HOME ONLY.

THE ONLY WAY THAT YOU CAN GET A VIRUS THAT DEBILITATES YOU AND CAN KILL YOU IS IF YOU ARE INJECTED WITH IT, OR IF YOU ARE POISONED WITH TOXINS OR RADIATION.

THIS INFORMATION COMES FROM A DOCTOR TALKING ABOUT THIS, AND WHO HOPEFULLY IS NOT SHUT DOWN YET OR KILLED OFF FOR TELLING THE TRUTH. THIS LINK IS CRITICAL FOR YOU TO SEE AND UNDERSTAND THE VIRUS OF ALL THE LINKS PRESENTED HERE. THIS IS A “MUST READ”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7eyZUu6rTo&feature=youtu.be

WE HAVE ALL SEEN THE REPORTS THAT HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE PLUS ZINC IS EFFECTIVE IN TREATING THE CONJOB-19 AND A SLEW OF OTHER VIRUS DISEASES. IT OBVIOUSLY IS. ONE MEDICAL DOCTOR SAID

“In 40+ years of dispensing Plaquenil (hydroxychloroquine) for both malaria prevention and auto immune diseases, I don’t recall one patient experiencing an adverse reaction that harmed them”.

The former chief of neuroradiology at Stanford University said the United States needs to end widespread coronavirus lockdowns and adopt a more targeted approach that both protects the most vulnerable people and builds immunity in the population.
https://truepundit.com/stanford-doctor-explains-why-coronavirus-lockdown-policies-need-to-end-ignore-the-panic-and-rely-on-facts/

HERE IS THE LINK FOR THE PROPER LEGAL FORM TO REFUSE VACCINES:
Jerry Day has created an notice-of-liability to give to anyone who tries to force vaccines on you. Even though they refuse to sign, that shows they have been informed that vaccines can cause damage. He offers a second document that lists the reasons individuals have the right to reject vaccines. He says the documents act as an insurance policy if anything goes wrong with a forced vaccine, because it is proof of your objection to the vaccination and, thereby, makes the administrators of the vaccine personally subject to penalty and prosecution. In other words, If you do not object and make your position clear, you may be presumed to agree with unconstitutional laws and harmful public policy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhxjqAt779A&feature=youtu.be

https://www.freedomtaker.com/

THOUSANDS OF DOCTORS AND SCIENTISTS FROM PRETTY WELL ALL FIELDS AND DISCIPLINES ARE BLOWING THE WHISTLE, AND THE CABAL GUYS AT THE TOP CAN NOT SUPPRESS EVERYTHING NOW. THEY USED TO BE ABLE TO DO THAT, BUT NOT ANYMORE.

I SAW A PICTURE OF SOCIAL DISTANCING IN ITS FINEST FORM OF SEVERAL ATM MACHINES FROM DIFFERENT BANKS AGAINST A WALL NEXT TO EACH OTHER, AND IN FRONT OF EACH ONE WAS A SQUARE WHERE PEOPLE SHOULD STAND TO OBSERVE SOCIAL DISTANCING. THE SQUARES WERE ABOUT 10 FEET APART IN THE LINE. HOWEVER, EACH SQUARE WAS ABOUT 2 FEET FROM THE NEXT DOOR SQUARE. I GUESS IT IS A GOOD THING THE CONJOB-19 CAN’T TRAVEL SIDEWAYS.

BEING INFORMED IS OUR JOB. BEING INFORMED TRUTHFULLY IS OUR JOB TOO.

OUR BYLINE OF BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH MAY BE SIMPLE, BUT IT IS VERY HARD TO IMPLEMENT IN REAL LIFE. YOU HAVE TO BE REALLY TOUGH TO STICK TO THAT AND STAND STRAIGHT.

IT IS UP TO YOU AND WHAT YOU DO.

I SAW A VIDEO POSTED BY THE NEW YORK POST OF A RAT ON A SUBWAY TRAIN. IT MAY HAVE COME ON BOARD BY ACCIDENT OR BY ITS SEARCH FOR FOOD. RATS ARE SMART. MOST KNOW THAT PEOPLE ARE FREAKED OUT BY THEIR PRESENCE.

THIS WAS AMPLY DEMONSTRATED BY PEOPLE STANDING ON THEIR SEATS AND SCREAMING AS IT AMBLED ALONG UNDER THE SEATS LOOKING FOR SCRAPS OF FOOD. IT DID NOT CARE ABOUT THE PEOPLE THERE, JUST FOOD. PEOPLE WERE FREAKING OUT THOUGH AND YELLING FOR SOMEBODY TO KILL THE RAT. THE RAT IGNORED THEM.

https://nypost.com/video/its-under-me-rat-causes-panic-on-crowded-subway/

THAT REMINDED ME OF THE CONJOB-19 FOR SOME REASON.

THIS GUY HAD THE RIGHT IDEA. HE BECAME THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. HE IS STANDING STRAIGHT. HEAR AND HEED HIS WORDS.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/46XKe8pcXBQj/

ON OUR SIDE, OUR FUNDING IS PROGRESSING ALBEIT VERY SLOWLY BECAUSE OF THIS CONJOB-19 (ANOTHER REASON WHY I AM DISSED AT IT). HOWEVER WE ARE GOING TO MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE WHEN WE GET OPERATIONAL AND BEGIN THE PROJECT SIDE. KIDS FIRST! LOOKS LIKE MAY IS OUR MONTH.

IF ALL GOES WELL, MAYBE WE WILL STILL SEE A WORLD WHERE WE CAN LEAVE THE FRONT DOOR OPEN AND ENJOY A NEIGHBORHOOD BARBEQUE ON OUR STREET AND HAVE KIDS RUNNING IN AND OUT OF OUR HOUSES THAT WE MAY NOT EVEN KNOW, BUT OUR KIDS DO. JUST LIKE IN THE 50’S. THAT WOULD BE SWELL.

REMEMBER TO THANK GOD AND LOOK AFTER YOURSELF. DRINK WATER, NOT COKE, EAT HEALTHY, NOT FAST FOOD, AND GET LOTS OF SUNSHINE OR TAKE VITAMIN D, A, AND LOTS OF GOOD ‘OL VITAMIN C.

“FAITH IS MORE POWERFUL THAN GOVERNMENT – AND NOTHING IS MORE POWERFUL THAN GOD”

ONE LAST ITEM I JUST HEARD THAT THE ELDER HAS RELEASED FUNDS FOR THE RV. HE COULD NOT WAIT ANYMORE FOR TRUMP.

POOPness for APR 26: Why Shouldn't We Keep Lying to Get Donations? You Rubes Keep Falling for IT!!! Tenor

BE WELL AND GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOPness for APR 26: Why Shouldn't We Keep Lying to Get Donations? You Rubes Keep Falling for IT!!! Giphy
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
APRIL 26, 2020
“MAKE EARTH GREAT AGAIN”POOPness for APR 26: Why Shouldn't We Keep Lying to Get Donations? You Rubes Keep Falling for IT!!! 00a9.png?v=2.2
“MEGA”POOPness for APR 26: Why Shouldn't We Keep Lying to Get Donations? You Rubes Keep Falling for IT!!! 00a9.png?v=2.2
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am8HQS1dzGY
(NO LYRICS SO NOT THIS WEEKS SONG BUT COOL INSTRUMENTAL)

DID YOU KNOW?

The definition of coincidence is “a remarkable concurrence of events or circumstances without apparent causal connection”. Although I have heard “there are no coincidences”.
So as all the conspiracy theories unravel, due to constant changing events, from various individual's attempting to “connect the dots”,we can’t help but to be drawn to numerous coincidences that foster the possibilities of conspiracy or manipulation, of us the public.

Is it just coincidental that for the past three years, all of sudden, various food delivery systems and scenarios have developed? From Uber eats to grocery delivery via internet ordering. You can have McDonalds delivered! Prior to the Pandemic a means to deliver food stores and meals was becoming common place. When you contemplate the complexity of organizing the mechanisms required to develop a delivery system and the time required. Coincidence or preconceived planning for what was known to be coming?

All of a sudden, oil prices take a historic plunge.This is redefining finances on a global scale and forcing a reorganization and adjustment that will ultimately affect or possibly destroy the Petro-dollar. And it just so happens, it came amidst imposed air travel restrictions making it very affordable to travel via automobile. The price of gas in the Midwest dropped to $1 per gallon. Did it coincidently came along at the most opportune time possible?

It has been mentioned for the past decade that in order for there to be a GCR, the stock market would have to plunge. The stock market creates and produces money with no real asset backing its gains. Fake money. Coincidence or preconceived planning?

With people staying at home and all the businesses closing, currency velocity is at its lowest point ever. People are using cash less than any time in history. People that were used to paying cash have now had to adjust to the learning curve of electronic banking. Preconceived acclamation to electronic banking? Maybe it’s accumulating cash into the banks to remove it from the streets so it is easier to replace it with a new gold backed currency?

Banks had literally been running out of cash up to this point. In Oct of 2019 the Fed Repo Program took a monster leap going from overnight loans (funded from the bank reserves held by the Fed) to extending loans to 90 days secured by financial instruments held by the banks (debt). Should the banks default on these loans the Fed would absorb that debt. A good way to aggregate debt into one basket.

How about the Economic Impact Checks? There is a category for non-tax filers. What better way to get all non-filers to confess. And why is that for information on the Economic Impact Funds we are referred to the IRS website? Why not the Treasury website?
Multiple false flags over the past years have alerted the public to stock up on essentials. Was this also a subliminal conditioning for what later would become necessity?

With the dramatic reduction in car traffic and commercial flights, carbon emissions have been falling around the globe. If the slowdown continues, some are estimating the world could see the largest drop in emissions in the last century. Was it a preconceived outcome or a happy pandemic side effect?

Researchers who study Earth’s movement are reporting a drop in seismic noise (the hum of vibrations in the planet’s crust, that could be the result of transport networks and other human activities being shut down. A noise reduction of this magnitude is usually only experienced briefly around Christmas. Another happy pandemic side effect?

The public that has been walking around with their head in the sand about just how much manufacturing and distribution of products we depend on comes from China. When this crisis is over there will be new industry development within the borders of the U.S. for products essential to our nation’s security.

Other nations that found themselves depending on the world community for basic necessities will most likely follow suit sparking the forth industrial age with new or improved products propping up broken and failed economies.

Can it all be just coincidental? Or has it all been a contrived and planned sequence of events designed for predetermined end results? Like a solution looking for a problem or an answer looking for a question. Wouldn’t it be like a fire truck sitting outside a house waiting for a fire to break out? It would either be a coincidence or the firemen knew a fire was going to start.

It strikes me as way too coincidental that the protocols for the pandemic are the same protocols needed for global debt relief, a GCR/RV and all the side effects resulting from a new financial system.

I find myself at 50/50 on it all being a massive contrived plan or believing everything is just the reaction to a global screw-up. Not being insensitive to those suffering from the illness or the horrible morality of it but there sure seems to be a whole lot of silver lining in the wake of this pandemic cloud to be considered coincidence.

DJ
replytodj@gmail.com

POOPness for APR 26: Why Shouldn't We Keep Lying to Get Donations? You Rubes Keep Falling for IT!!! Tenor
FOR YOUR HEALTH

Lapis Iris - first production now available

Lapis Iris is a exceptional product made of several alchemical quintessences of precious stones diluted in mead (the drink of the druids).

The product transmits a high vibrational frequency for the maintenance of your physical energies, your energy vortexes and your spiritual identity.

The Lapis Iris radiates light under the form of high intracellular vibrational energy by resonating the five geometric shapes that match with the “Flower of your Life”.

Lapis Iris brings harmonic resonances to the human and subtle body. A vibration link is established between the higher consciousness (the Higher self) and the planet harmonizing human consciousness generating evolutionary transformation.

Furthermore, Lapis Iris transmits a vibratory pulse to all eight types of stem cells which then re-harmonizing the chakras.

For further information on this revolutionary product please go to: https://www.fulminadistri.com/shop/lapis-iris-quintessence-of-precious-stones/

POOPness for APR 26: Why Shouldn't We Keep Lying to Get Donations? You Rubes Keep Falling for IT!!! Online%2Bfraud%2Balert
The principals of this newsletter bear the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your DONATIONS have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages. The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive. We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity. Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct. goneforthfornow@gmail.com
Love and Kisses,
Team "Poofness"

POOPness for APR 26: Why Shouldn't We Keep Lying to Get Donations? You Rubes Keep Falling for IT!!! Scam-alert

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: rumormillnews.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
POOPness for APR 26: Why Shouldn't We Keep Lying to Get Donations? You Rubes Keep Falling for IT!!! 2245507099POOPness for APR 26: Why Shouldn't We Keep Lying to Get Donations? You Rubes Keep Falling for IT!!! 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum