Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
OUT OF SHADOWS "A GREAT DOCUMENTARY"  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
OUT OF SHADOWS "A GREAT DOCUMENTARY"  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
OUT OF SHADOWS "A GREAT DOCUMENTARY"  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
OUT OF SHADOWS "A GREAT DOCUMENTARY"  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
OUT OF SHADOWS "A GREAT DOCUMENTARY"  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
OUT OF SHADOWS "A GREAT DOCUMENTARY"  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
OUT OF SHADOWS "A GREAT DOCUMENTARY"  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
OUT OF SHADOWS "A GREAT DOCUMENTARY"  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
OUT OF SHADOWS "A GREAT DOCUMENTARY"  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
OUT OF SHADOWS "A GREAT DOCUMENTARY"  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
OUT OF SHADOWS "A GREAT DOCUMENTARY"  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
OUT OF SHADOWS "A GREAT DOCUMENTARY"  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
OUT OF SHADOWS "A GREAT DOCUMENTARY"  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
OUT OF SHADOWS "A GREAT DOCUMENTARY"  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
OUT OF SHADOWS "A GREAT DOCUMENTARY"  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
OUT OF SHADOWS "A GREAT DOCUMENTARY"  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
OUT OF SHADOWS "A GREAT DOCUMENTARY"  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
OUT OF SHADOWS "A GREAT DOCUMENTARY"  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
OUT OF SHADOWS "A GREAT DOCUMENTARY"  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
OUT OF SHADOWS "A GREAT DOCUMENTARY"  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

OUT OF SHADOWS "A GREAT DOCUMENTARY"

3 posters

Go down

OUT OF SHADOWS "A GREAT DOCUMENTARY"  Empty OUT OF SHADOWS "A GREAT DOCUMENTARY"

Post by kenlej Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:03 pm

One of the best documentaries ever made. A stuntman who worked over 20yrs in Hollywood awakened to what is really going on in pictures two years ago. Almost  ten million views in just over a week. People are waking up daily to the propaganda machine which is the main stream media, Hollywood, and television pushing the narrative that the shadow government wants u to believe and it was working great until the "orange man bad" by providence of God put a log into their spokes and even people that has spent their whole careers in Hollywood that never thought that things like this was happening are making documentaries saying these things are happening. 
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

OUT OF SHADOWS "A GREAT DOCUMENTARY"  Empty Re: OUT OF SHADOWS "A GREAT DOCUMENTARY"

Post by KingPatrickVII Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:14 am

Indeed, this is a VERY good documentary, although it pushes the Christian message a bit as opposed to just factual information. But still, well researched, referenced and produced.

I was hoping to see folks suggest OTHER such documentaries that they feel are as high in quality. One, for example, is Loose Change with excellent documentation about what really happened on 9/11. https://www.loosechange911.com/

Edit: I also want to add a recommendation of Amazing Polly and her well-researched video blogs. Here is a recent favorite about Covid-19 coverage being fabricated: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAnSkQojE_4

Last edited by KingPatrickVII on Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Addition, another link)
KingPatrickVII
KingPatrickVII

http://A7.net

Back to top Go down

OUT OF SHADOWS "A GREAT DOCUMENTARY"  Empty Re: OUT OF SHADOWS "A GREAT DOCUMENTARY"

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:24 am

To bad Liz Crokin was such an integral part of this video. Though she does come off somewhat credible we know better so...
but that said... totally worth the time to watch.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
OUT OF SHADOWS "A GREAT DOCUMENTARY"  2245507099OUT OF SHADOWS "A GREAT DOCUMENTARY"  2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum