Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Judy Notes - If you wanted higher than the default rate you could ask for it at the 2nd appointment I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Judy Notes - If you wanted higher than the default rate you could ask for it at the 2nd appointment I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Judy Notes - If you wanted higher than the default rate you could ask for it at the 2nd appointment I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Judy Notes - If you wanted higher than the default rate you could ask for it at the 2nd appointment I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Judy Notes - If you wanted higher than the default rate you could ask for it at the 2nd appointment I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Judy Notes - If you wanted higher than the default rate you could ask for it at the 2nd appointment I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Judy Notes - If you wanted higher than the default rate you could ask for it at the 2nd appointment I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Judy Notes - If you wanted higher than the default rate you could ask for it at the 2nd appointment I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Judy Notes - If you wanted higher than the default rate you could ask for it at the 2nd appointment I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Judy Notes - If you wanted higher than the default rate you could ask for it at the 2nd appointment I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Judy Notes - If you wanted higher than the default rate you could ask for it at the 2nd appointment I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Judy Notes - If you wanted higher than the default rate you could ask for it at the 2nd appointment I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Judy Notes - If you wanted higher than the default rate you could ask for it at the 2nd appointment I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Judy Notes - If you wanted higher than the default rate you could ask for it at the 2nd appointment I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Judy Notes - If you wanted higher than the default rate you could ask for it at the 2nd appointment I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Judy Notes - If you wanted higher than the default rate you could ask for it at the 2nd appointment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Judy Notes - If you wanted higher than the default rate you could ask for it at the 2nd appointment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Judy Notes - If you wanted higher than the default rate you could ask for it at the 2nd appointment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Judy Notes - If you wanted higher than the default rate you could ask for it at the 2nd appointment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Judy Notes - If you wanted higher than the default rate you could ask for it at the 2nd appointment I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Judy Notes - If you wanted higher than the default rate you could ask for it at the 2nd appointment

Go down

Judy Notes - If you wanted higher than the default rate you could ask for it at the 2nd appointment Empty Judy Notes - If you wanted higher than the default rate you could ask for it at the 2nd appointment

Post by Ponee Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:03 pm

Judy Note on Currency Exchange/Bond Redemption: 

Please treat the below as my guess. Official instructions would be available upon RV liquidity and 800# release.

An hour or so prior to 800# release, Wells Fargo and HSBC Banks would send out over 508,000 emails to currency and Zim Bond holders, along with instructions on how to exchange and redeem including links to a secured website. Clicking on that website with your computer or phone would automatically generate a code that identified your individual exchange/redemption.

Zim Redemption: Please treat as my opinion only:

1. You would have two appointments. On the first appointment you would exchange currencies and redeem Zim at the default rate. Those monies would be put in your account. In the second appointment with your Wealth Manager you could negotiate for the higher rates.

3. We have been told that the default ZIM rate of $11 million per 100 T Zim Note could be offered at the 1st appointment. That amount could easily have been changed. We won’t know for sure until the appointment.

4. President Trump has given US banks a list of 250 humanitarian and job creation projects for ZIM holders to invest in for higher-than-default rates on the ZIM.

5. If you wanted higher than the default rate you could ask for it at the 2nd appointment you’re your Wealth Manager and private banking team. It was recommended that you go for the higher Zim rate at your second appointment so you could help those in need.

6. If you had any amount of Zim Bonds up to 9 100T Notes, didn’t have a Humanitarian Project and wanted a higher than default rate, then at your second appointment, your Wealth Manager and team would be happy to show you the list of 250 humanitarian and job creation projects to invest in for higher-than-default rates on the ZIM.

7. If you had any amount of Zim Bonds up to 9 100T Notes and had a humanitarian project, and/or if you wanted to invest in the sanctioned international projects, then at your second appointment, your Wealth Manager and team would help you obtain a higher Zim rate.

8. Many ZIM holders had 10 or more 100T ZIM Notes, so the default rate would be considered adequate without being awarded higher Contract or Zim rates.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum