Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Mnt Goats NEWS BRIEF for April 16 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mnt Goats NEWS BRIEF for April 16 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mnt Goats NEWS BRIEF for April 16 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Mnt Goats NEWS BRIEF for April 16 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mnt Goats NEWS BRIEF for April 16 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mnt Goats NEWS BRIEF for April 16 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goats NEWS BRIEF for April 16 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mnt Goats NEWS BRIEF for April 16 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mnt Goats NEWS BRIEF for April 16 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mnt Goats NEWS BRIEF for April 16 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goats NEWS BRIEF for April 16 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goats NEWS BRIEF for April 16 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goats NEWS BRIEF for April 16 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goats NEWS BRIEF for April 16 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goats NEWS BRIEF for April 16 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goats NEWS BRIEF for April 16 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goats NEWS BRIEF for April 16 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goats NEWS BRIEF for April 16 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goats NEWS BRIEF for April 16 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goats NEWS BRIEF for April 16 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Mnt Goats NEWS BRIEF for April 16 2020

Go down

Mnt Goats NEWS BRIEF for April 16 2020 Empty Mnt Goats NEWS BRIEF for April 16 2020

Post by Ponee Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:53 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

If you read through the articles in today’s newsletter you will see a progression as to how Al-Kazemi has become a very strong designate and this time parliament will move on voting (ratification) him as the new prime minister.

Since my last newsletter on Tuesday they are moving quickly to get the new Iraqi Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi announced and the completion of forming the new government.

Negotiations with the political blocs for the most part all now agree on Mustafa Al-Kazemi. Al-Kazimi said - during a press conference in Baghdad - yesterday evening that the formation of members of his government is ready, and negotiations are under way with the political blocs to agree on them, and then give them confidence in the parliament.

(Mnt Goat – The final voting process in parliament is a mere formality. The
negotiations with the political blocs to agree on them is done before the speaker of the house will even bring it to a vote.)

So, in choosing the ministers, Al-Kazemi explained that the MOST IMPORTANT CRITERION FOR HIS DEVELOPMENT WAS INTEGRITY AND COMPETENCE.

He considered that one of his priorities is to tackle the economic crisis represented by the sharp decline in oil prices, "which requires us to take firm and strong measures in order to cross this crisis," contain the repercussions of the Corona virus, and hold elections "as soon as possible."

On Wednesday, a parliamentary source suggested that the parliament would convene NEXT WEEK to vote on the cabinet of Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi. So this madness of selecting a new Pm could end next week and Iraq could finally get down to rebuilding its economy and country.

But the question still remains how to pay for all of it. They can no longer borrow from the IMF. Iraq has been cutoff. Investors are not going to flock to Iraq either since the protestors and all the corruption has been exposed. So, it is going to be a long road maybe not time wise, but certainly lots to do. It can all be turned over in a short time as Iraq is resilient. But this resilience can only go so far. Even if they had the money today, I am convinced without the proper leadership, it would only be stolen again and still not much get done and the country would just flounder again. I am telling everyone now that Iraq does not have a very long time to correct this situation. Oil is not going away for a long time, however other sources of energy are on the rise and so the demand is going to drastically get reduced thus competition for oil will be much less in the future, thus driving the price way low. I only hope this last episode in oil glut has awakened Iraq! blush

I want everyone to know that there is no “magic wand” that is going to wave after the government is finally formed, that will bring us the reinstatement. The fact of the matter is that if Iraq does use it’s reserves to pay it’s bills in this crisis period, it will then have to bring the reserves back to a credible level. This can be done if the politicians no longer steel from the currency auctions AND oil prices rise nicely to over $60 a barrel. This will take some time. So, there are still lots of ‘ifs”. If this, if that….

Oil prices continued to decline during trading today, Wednesday, for the third session in a row, driven by growing concern about oversupply in light of global isolation measures linked to the Corona virus and a warning from the International Monetary Fund of a severe recession inhibiting the gains.
Brent crude prices fell to 28.89 dollars a barrel.

I also want to remind everyone again that reinstating the currency is a result of economic progress, not the other way around. I mean reinstating their currency and raising its rate will not solve all of Iraq’s problems. A reinstatement will not do any good unless the VALUE can be backed with assets. Unfortunately, the “powers to be” would not ever go along with a plan right no or anytime in the near future to reinstate the currency with the current level of lack of security and economic stability.

But on the other hand, I also have to say these larger notes are getting worn out once again. The citizens are complaining and want fresher notes. Actually, they want the lower denominations and hopes of getting the currency of the past once again. So, this “project to delete the zeros” is still on the table and pressure to get it done might (I said might) bring us the reinstatement earlier than expected, but at a more gradual rate and maybe not pop out at the over $3.00+ but rather maybe just under $1.00.

Folks, I know these are trying times. My two daughters sit here at home away from the university in the U.S. Also our business is closed now (for virus) and we need your prayers too as I am praying for each of you too. Our major revenue generating times is summertime. If we have to close then we will be in trouble.

So, everyone please take the time to read these articles and headlines today in my newsletter. Stop asking so many questions and READ, READ and READ. Your investment status is all here in these articles. There really is no other secret news. NO! Bruce and his very weird intel of pending RV by April 17th is foolish once again. But then he has been saying RV twice a week now for over 5 years. We all know his info is just rubbish anyhow. Then Frank26 is almost as bad. He hypes up any piece of solid info to mean RV is coming. He does this so you stay connected and buy his sponsor’s products. He then gets kickbacks $$$. Get it?

More news….

THE FAILED POLITICAL SYSTEM IN IRAQ: BETWEEN OBSTRUCTION AND INJUSTICE

The Iraqi elites FAILED TO SETTLE THE MAIN PROBLEMS OF THE POLITICAL SYSTEM THAT CAME AFTER THE OCCUPATION OF IRAQ IN 2003, AND EVEN AFTER THE ADOPTION OF THE IRAQI CONSTITUTION IN 2005. These problems continued to reproduce themselves through various practices through what might be called a "crisis recycling" policy.

THE IRAQI POLITICAL ELITES FAILED TO SETTLE THE BASIC PROBLEMS OF THE FORM OF THE POLITICAL SYSTEM THAT CAME AFTER THE OCCUPATION OF IRAQ IN 2003, and even after the Iraqi constitution was approved in 2005. These problems continued to reproduce themselves through various practices through what might be called a policy of crisis recycling.

More news….

CAN IRAQ FILL A PORTION OF THE FISCAL DEFICIT BY BORROWING FROM THE CENTRAL BANK RESERVES?

The Parliamentary Finance Committee announced, on Tuesday, the use of the reserves of the Central Bank of Iraq to secure the salaries of state employees until the end of this year.

Member of the Finance Committee Shirvan Mirza told / "The information" that "securing the salaries of state employees until the end of this year according to low oil prices and without loans is an extremely difficult issue facing the current or transitional government that will be formed."

He added that "the credit will be relied on by the Central Bank of Iraq to secure the salaries until December 2020", noting that "the accreditation will be according to regulations determined by the Council of Ministers, including insurance of salaries only without any additional allocations, projects or other exchange funds for the ministries."

Then this article pops out next…

Deputy for the coalition of forces, Zaytoun Al-Dulaimi, confirmed on Tuesday that one of the main factors for facing the challenges in the budget 2020 IS FILLING A PORTION OF THE FISCAL DEFICIT DIRECTED AT BORROWING FROM THE CENTRAL BANK RESERVES, but borrowing can only be made in the presence of a fully-fledged government.

Al-Dulaimi said in a statement to / Information /, that " Iraq faces a major economic challenge during the current year through the high rate of financial deficit in the budget of 2020, which reaches a very high rate," considering that "ONE OF THE MAIN SOLUTIONS IS TO GO TO INTERNAL BORROWING THROUGH BORROWING" FROM THE RESERVE OF THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ.

She added that "BORROWING FROM THE CENTRAL BANK RESERVES MUST HAVE A FULLY-FLEDGED GOVERNMENT, and therefore political forces have recognized this risk." Al-Dulaimi pointed out that "the political forces will find themselves COMPELLED TO EXPEDITE THE PASSAGE OF AL-KAZEMI'S GOVERNMENT OUT OF THE ECONOMIC CRISIS, even with slight losses."

(Mnt Goat – so, the conclusion is they can not use the CBI reserves unless there is a full government in place. So the pressure is on to conclude this government shortly)

More news….

PRIME MINISTER-DESIGNATE MUSTAFA AL-KAZIMI SAID HE IS A CRISIS PRIME MINISTER AND DOES NOT HAVE A MAGIC WAND TO FACE THE CHALLENGES.

Al-Kazimi stressed that "what we have come to now from problems and crises is mainly due to the wrong establishment of the political process after 2003," noting that "the American occupation of the country succeeded in destroying the structure of the Iraqi state without a correct re-establishment."

And regarding what can be expected from him during the presidency of the government described as temporary, Al-Kazimi said: “As everyone knows, I am not elected and I did not come to this position as a result of the polls, but it is a responsibility that the political blocs assigned me, which doubles my responsibility for what we are subjected to. Threats and challenges, and therefore I can say that I am a prime minister of crisis and I do not have neither I nor anyone else a magic wand because of the challenges we face that need the concerted efforts of everyone

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.
Articles Begin

PARLIAMENT BEGINS A STERILIZATION PROCESS IN PREPARATION FOR VOTING ON THE AL-KAZEMI GOVERNMENT BEFORE RAMADAN

April 14, 2020 Walter

Shafaq News / Al-Fateh Alliance, led by Hadi Al-Amiri, revealed today, Tuesday, the date of the Iraqi parliament’s vote on the new government headed by Mustafa Al-Kazemi.

The leader of the coalition, Deputy Fadel Al-Fatlawi, told Shafaq News that “the Iraqi parliament will hold its session before the start of the month of Ramadan, and will vote on granting confidence to the government of Mustafa Al-Kazemi,” stressing that “the session of granting confidence will take place naturally and not by an electronic vote, for this is The procedure is very unlikely. ”

And Al-Fatlawi said that “the session of granting confidence will be in accordance with strict preventive measures due to the Corona virus epidemic. There will be operations (examination) and (sterilization), and there is a very large hall in Parliament, in order to make a distance between each deputy and deputy.”

And the Iraqi President, Barham Salih, commissioned Al-Kazemi on April 9th to form the new government within 30 days.

Al-Kazemi has the support of most of the Shiite, Sunni, and Kurdish political forces, which makes his mission easy, unlike his predecessors Adnan al-Zarfi and Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, who have failed to mobilize the necessary support to form a government.

The new government will succeed the government of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, who resigned in early December 2019 under pressure from popular protests calling for the departure and accountability of all political class accused of corruption and waste of state funds.

AL-KAZEMI CONTINUES CONSULTATIONS TO FORM THE IRAQI GOVERNMENT, AND WENT TO THE ELECTRONIC VOTE

The Iraqi Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi continues his consultations to form the new government with a number of political blocs. He also discussed with the head of the United Nations Mission, Jenin Hennes-Blackshart, developments in the formation of the government and efforts to confront the Corona epidemic, expressing his satisfaction with the progress of the consultations and his aspiration to meet the needs of citizens and respond to their legitimate aspirations.

ELECTRONIC VOTING ON THE GOVERNMENT BY MEMBERS OF PARLIAMENT

In light of the spread of the Corona pandemic, in Iraq, there are many proposals for electronic voting on the government by members of Parliament, but there are fears of fraud, as confirmed by the House of Representatives Khadija Ali, her fears of the process of fraud or tampering with electronic voting or subjected to some defect, Noting that if the House of Representatives took the step of electronic voting, it will not be resorted to unless it is guaranteed.

A member of the House of Representatives for the Future Bloc, Sercot Shams El-Din, suggested using electronic applications on mobile phones that accommodate all members of Parliament to vote on the government, or discuss some draft laws.

AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE LEADERS OF THE SHIITE POLITICAL BLOCS WITH MUSTAFA AL-KAZEMI AT THE HOME OF THE HEAD OF THE AL-FATH ALLIANCE HADI AL-AMIRI

[Baghdad-Where]

The deputy for the State of Law coalition, Alia Nassif, revealed Tuesday, details of an agreement between the leaders of the Shiite political blocs with the taxpayer Mustafa Al-Kazemi at the home of the head of the Al-Fath Alliance Hadi Al-Amiri yesterday evening, noting that the announcement of the government program and the cabinet will be announced within 10 Days from now.

Nassif said in a press statement, “The meeting of the leaders of the Shiite political blocs with the taxpayer Mustafa Al-Kazemi yesterday evening at the Al-Amiri house, set the features of the government program and the formation of the next government, leaving the freedom of choice for Al-Kazemi to the cabinet, provided that the choice is in partnership with political forces.”

She added, “This condition is a new term for the quota system, which is the sharing of the choice between the taxpayer and the political forces.” Noting that “the sociologists emphasized Al-Kazemi’s need to accomplish his mission within ten days and not delay and return to the decisions of the last hours that are always leading to future disputes.”

And Nassif said, “The time requirement means that there is a political trend TO PASS THE GOVERNMENT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.”

AL-KAZEMI ANNOUNCED THE COMPLETION OF FORMING THE NEW GOVERNMENT

Iraqi Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi announced the completion of forming the new government, and negotiations with the political blocs to agree on them, and stressed that the next stage requires opening a real national dialogue between the various Iraqi factions.

Al-Kazimi said - during a press conference in Baghdad - yesterday evening that the formation of members of his government is ready, and negotiations are under way with the political blocs to agree on them, and then give them confidence in the parliament.

And on the criteria that he adopted in choosing the ministers, Al-Kazemi explained that the most important criterion for his development was integrity and competence.

He considered that one of his priorities is to tackle the economic crisis represented by the sharp decline in oil prices, "which requires us to take firm and strong measures in order to cross this crisis," contain the repercussions of the Corona virus, and hold elections "as soon as possible."

SALEH: THE "STRATEGIC DIALOGUE" WITH AMERICA IS IMPORTANT FOR THE STABILITY OF IRAQ

The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, said on Wednesday that the "strategic dialogue" between Iraq and the United States of America will start in the month of June, indicating that the dialogue will discuss several files, including the status of American and international coalition forces present in Iraq, in what was considered to be the most important factor causing "no The complete stability of Iraq is the absence of a sovereign and capable state.

Saleh said in an interview with the American "CNN" network, that "one of the big issues before (Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi if his government is given confidence) will be in June to start the strategic dialogue with the United States," noting that "the United States is involved with Iraq." In a very effective way for sure since 2003. ”

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) and now the corruption in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. He has guided the honest, patriots of Iraq to fight for their homeland. So this new war now on our citizens is underway. New battles are raging every day over corruption. These are battles to save our societies from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people in Iraq and also in the United States. We must pray for our leaders that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit and guided to do God’s work. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For all leaders of all nations, that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and work to bring about abundance and prosperity to their nation.

To fight this waging war on corruption, our freedoms, our liberties, socialist plans and injustice.

To bring all those corrupt to justice and pay for their crimes no matter how high up in the government they are.

That the FREE WORLD may be a shining example for the rest of the entire planet.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum