Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Mnt Goats Latest Newsletter -- April 16 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mnt Goats Latest Newsletter -- April 16 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mnt Goats Latest Newsletter -- April 16 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Mnt Goats Latest Newsletter -- April 16 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mnt Goats Latest Newsletter -- April 16 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mnt Goats Latest Newsletter -- April 16 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goats Latest Newsletter -- April 16 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mnt Goats Latest Newsletter -- April 16 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mnt Goats Latest Newsletter -- April 16 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mnt Goats Latest Newsletter -- April 16 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goats Latest Newsletter -- April 16 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goats Latest Newsletter -- April 16 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goats Latest Newsletter -- April 16 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goats Latest Newsletter -- April 16 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goats Latest Newsletter -- April 16 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goats Latest Newsletter -- April 16 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goats Latest Newsletter -- April 16 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goats Latest Newsletter -- April 16 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goats Latest Newsletter -- April 16 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goats Latest Newsletter -- April 16 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Mnt Goats Latest Newsletter -- April 16 2020

Go down

Mnt Goats Latest Newsletter -- April 16 2020 Empty Mnt Goats Latest Newsletter -- April 16 2020

Post by Ponee Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:47 pm

Dearest Loved Ones,

I come today to give an update on the COVID -19 novel coronavirus.

Well...well it looks as though this knee-jerk reaction by the federal government and the news media was all for nothing. Yes, this worldwide pandemic is not as bad as they anticipated. Some say it is easy to say this in retrospect but I have been saying it from the beginning all based on the past epidemics and pandemics we have experienced.

Are there many deaths?
Of course there are.

Should we take this new stain of the old influenza virus serious?
Of course we should...people are dying....

So what is really going then if this virus is not as serious as they say?

But my point is this - should we have waited to see how this virus reacted first and watched before committing 6.2 trillion dollars to it, money the government must go our and borrow once again?

Oh - but my point today is really not all about just the money, or the benjamins as Ilhan Omar said..lol..lol..., it's all about the after effects as we know we must now wind down and go back to normal. It is time to stop this madness. How will they orchestrate this?

Like other past epidemics and pandemics we must wind it down and try to come back to normalcy. We must wind down the FEAR mongering. To do this we must educate ourselves. Maybe if we took the time months ago to do this we wouldn't be in this situation now believing all this crap the news media is putting out.

Rabbit holes are hard to get out of as there are those who will try to exploit this situation for profits and to retrict yet more of our freedoms, civil liberties and constitutional rights. We have seen already how easily they lie to us as they say nice patriotic things and then turn around and stump on our constitution. So are they really for or against us?

This will keep us in the rabbit hole forever if we are not careful. Trump too must be careful now how he ends this. He must get us out of the tramp, the rabbit hole the democrat liberals wanted him to fall into.

We already experienced the total lack of journalistic practices in the Russian Collusion, Ukrainian scandal, the sexist and racists narratives on Trump. So why now do you think for one second this was going to be any different with coronavirus.

You as a citizen can not do you part in the wind down from this pandemic. You can take off your masks and gloves. You can be more pragmatic, practicle and smart. You can challenge anyone who demands there is stil a serious problem and insist on being stupid. But do it with dignity and pose. Try to educate them but learn yourself first to talk intelligently.

Next thing we can all do is PRAY.

But most importantly I pray for the corrupt
who will try to exploit the political situation
to make money $$ off of it and use it to their advantage for false profits.

We pray…

Lord, bring us a speedy resolution to this crazy madness of this virus, that it may now end suddenly and without warning. That you my enlighten our
Government officials to do the right thing, to guide them and show them the way. Amen

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum