Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Abtan: activate the private sector would lessen corruption I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Abtan: activate the private sector would lessen corruption I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Abtan: activate the private sector would lessen corruption I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Abtan: activate the private sector would lessen corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Abtan: activate the private sector would lessen corruption I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Abtan: activate the private sector would lessen corruption I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abtan: activate the private sector would lessen corruption I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Abtan: activate the private sector would lessen corruption I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abtan: activate the private sector would lessen corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Abtan: activate the private sector would lessen corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abtan: activate the private sector would lessen corruption I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abtan: activate the private sector would lessen corruption I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abtan: activate the private sector would lessen corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abtan: activate the private sector would lessen corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abtan: activate the private sector would lessen corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abtan: activate the private sector would lessen corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abtan: activate the private sector would lessen corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abtan: activate the private sector would lessen corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abtan: activate the private sector would lessen corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abtan: activate the private sector would lessen corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Abtan: activate the private sector would lessen corruption

Go down

Abtan: activate the private sector would lessen corruption Empty Abtan: activate the private sector would lessen corruption

Post by ADMIN Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:23 am

Abtan: activate the private sector would lessen corruption

Author: the future of Iraq 18/10/2011

Baghdad/Iraq's future Member of the parliamentary Economic Committee ruled out Attorney Abdel Hussein abtan, financial and administrative corruption in the private sector when they are involved in the process of development and economic projects for the country, calling for the need to establish controls and laws when you activate the private sector. Abtan said in a press statement on "difficult financial and administrative corruption occurs when you activate the private sector but it will eliminate rampant corruption in the General Government sector, being based on competition and the reputation of your company or organization, stressing that if activated will be a catalyst for economic development in the country. Abtan stressed the need to establish controls and conditions upon activation of the private sector to be organized and targeted to achieve a strong national economy, adding abtan: Iraqi economy still cash any one-sided and the annual State budget significantly dependent on oil imports, noting Iraq possesses significant economic sectors such as industry, agriculture and tourism, but has not been activated or the exploitation of IP through support. ECE member country day suffers from parliamentary lack of strategic planning based on insights to develop radical solutions to Advancement of vital economic sectors in the country.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.almustakbalpaper.net%2FArticleShow.aspx%3FID%3D11588

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum