Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Iraq News Headlines - Food for thought I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraq News Headlines - Food for thought I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraq News Headlines - Food for thought I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Iraq News Headlines - Food for thought I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraq News Headlines - Food for thought I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq News Headlines - Food for thought I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq News Headlines - Food for thought I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq News Headlines - Food for thought I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq News Headlines - Food for thought I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq News Headlines - Food for thought I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq News Headlines - Food for thought I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq News Headlines - Food for thought I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq News Headlines - Food for thought I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq News Headlines - Food for thought I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq News Headlines - Food for thought I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq News Headlines - Food for thought I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq News Headlines - Food for thought I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq News Headlines - Food for thought I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq News Headlines - Food for thought I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq News Headlines - Food for thought I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Iraq News Headlines - Food for thought

+2
Najm93
ADMIN
6 posters

Go down

Iraq News Headlines - Food for thought Empty Iraq News Headlines - Food for thought

Post by ADMIN Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:21 am

Emailed to me, but thought provoking. . . Miske

The following are headlines from the Iraq Business News for today. How could companies from around the world be preparing and investing in these and hundreds of other projects in Iraq if they were to continue to have worthless currency on the world market? ......unless the RV and world acceptance of the IQD is imminent.

Project of establishing telephone network in AL ANBAR governorate /ALSOUFIYAH district under classification (4-4-7)

Project of laying & excavation optical cable 24 fibers between (AL CHEBAYESH district &AL ASLAAH) under classification (7-7-3)

Project of supply & installing of AL HIRAH tower (45meter) under classification (7-7-27)

Purchase of Pallet Stacker and Reach Trucks in Iraq

Supply and Delivery of Bottled Drinking Water for a Period of One Year, with an Option to Extend Additional Two Years

Supply and Delivery of Ammunition for UNAMI HQ in Erbil, Iraq

Architectural Design Consultant Build Capacity in the Process of Design and Provide a Schematic Design Proposal for the Thi Qar Branch Office of the State Pension Fund in Iraq

Chevron Phillips to Invest $6bn in Basra
17 October 2011

Whitby & Mohajer Target Iraqi Market
17 October 2011

DNO Commences Cash Sales to Kurdistan Local Market
Iraq Signs Final Akkas Gas Deal with KOGAS

17 October 2011

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Iraq News Headlines - Food for thought Empty Re: Iraq News Headlines - Food for thought

Post by Najm93 Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:59 am

Thats the same logic Ive been using from the beginning!!!
Najm93
Najm93
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq News Headlines - Food for thought Empty Re: Iraq News Headlines - Food for thought

Post by HezekiaH Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:27 am

It is nice to see that things are really happening in Iraq!! Very Happy

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jbar Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:47 am

I agree, and to add pressure to the RV check out this article found on Bondladys news today:

http://www.bondladyscorner.com/t15547-center-for-the-study-economic-chaos-threatening-the-investments-fleeing-from-iraq

JP

jbar

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:31 pm

Najm93 wrote:Thats the same logic Ive been using from the beginning!!!

And How is that Logic all working for us I wonder :cheers:

Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by crisis17 Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:32 pm

Shadow wrote:
Najm93 wrote:Thats the same logic Ive been using from the beginning!!!

And How is that Logic all working for us I wonder :cheers:

Like a Ninja in the night!

crisis17

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum