Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Chatter from Dinarians and GCR watchers....  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Chatter from Dinarians and GCR watchers....  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Chatter from Dinarians and GCR watchers....  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Chatter from Dinarians and GCR watchers....  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Chatter from Dinarians and GCR watchers....  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Chatter from Dinarians and GCR watchers....  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Chatter from Dinarians and GCR watchers....  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Chatter from Dinarians and GCR watchers....  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Chatter from Dinarians and GCR watchers....  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Chatter from Dinarians and GCR watchers....  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Chatter from Dinarians and GCR watchers....  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Chatter from Dinarians and GCR watchers....  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Chatter from Dinarians and GCR watchers....  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Chatter from Dinarians and GCR watchers....  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Chatter from Dinarians and GCR watchers....  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Chatter from Dinarians and GCR watchers....  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Chatter from Dinarians and GCR watchers....  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Chatter from Dinarians and GCR watchers....  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Chatter from Dinarians and GCR watchers....  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Chatter from Dinarians and GCR watchers....  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Chatter from Dinarians and GCR watchers....

Go down

Chatter from Dinarians and GCR watchers....  Empty Chatter from Dinarians and GCR watchers....

Post by Ponee Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:16 pm

KEVIN -- Frustrated and have been reading posts and watching countless of videos for a long time. Most have turned out to be nonsense. I bet if I would just quit reading or watching all of this for 1 year when I looked it up, it would be saying the same things with different time frames and etc. Many have been wasting over 12 years on all of this.

Shauna Same sad merry go round. Keep getting our hopes up over and over again. What’s the point? Why get everybody worked up over and over again. If it’s meant to happen one day it will happen. No sense in just making up stuff.

Steve just saying if u back up and look at this from a global position and see how fair trade works from a currency view part and look at the economics of government based on old school(keeping a check book so to speak). Things r looking very favorable for this to happen and yes I believe we r looking at a global currency reset

Ann -- hopefully, as i've read over the years there is the same information from intel and they also say that the funds will be released and we will be out of poverty but not always, sorry, i just based past information I do not want to ruin your hope, they always say that on this date it will be released but suddenly it is not fulfilled...sorry for my english...brother and sister...

i'm just confused for whats really happening and truth, maybe it's happening behind the scene but why are they trying to prolong what should have been in our hands??

i wish I was wrong I just lost my hope because they've been hoping for us to be released today but they always say rumors.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum