Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
FLEMING MILITARY INTEL CONTACT, April 15 -Tier4b notification for appointments would be within that 48 hours from Mon. 13 April.  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
FLEMING MILITARY INTEL CONTACT, April 15 -Tier4b notification for appointments would be within that 48 hours from Mon. 13 April.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
FLEMING MILITARY INTEL CONTACT, April 15 -Tier4b notification for appointments would be within that 48 hours from Mon. 13 April.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
FLEMING MILITARY INTEL CONTACT, April 15 -Tier4b notification for appointments would be within that 48 hours from Mon. 13 April.  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
FLEMING MILITARY INTEL CONTACT, April 15 -Tier4b notification for appointments would be within that 48 hours from Mon. 13 April.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
FLEMING MILITARY INTEL CONTACT, April 15 -Tier4b notification for appointments would be within that 48 hours from Mon. 13 April.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
FLEMING MILITARY INTEL CONTACT, April 15 -Tier4b notification for appointments would be within that 48 hours from Mon. 13 April.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
FLEMING MILITARY INTEL CONTACT, April 15 -Tier4b notification for appointments would be within that 48 hours from Mon. 13 April.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
FLEMING MILITARY INTEL CONTACT, April 15 -Tier4b notification for appointments would be within that 48 hours from Mon. 13 April.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
FLEMING MILITARY INTEL CONTACT, April 15 -Tier4b notification for appointments would be within that 48 hours from Mon. 13 April.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
FLEMING MILITARY INTEL CONTACT, April 15 -Tier4b notification for appointments would be within that 48 hours from Mon. 13 April.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
FLEMING MILITARY INTEL CONTACT, April 15 -Tier4b notification for appointments would be within that 48 hours from Mon. 13 April.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
FLEMING MILITARY INTEL CONTACT, April 15 -Tier4b notification for appointments would be within that 48 hours from Mon. 13 April.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
FLEMING MILITARY INTEL CONTACT, April 15 -Tier4b notification for appointments would be within that 48 hours from Mon. 13 April.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
FLEMING MILITARY INTEL CONTACT, April 15 -Tier4b notification for appointments would be within that 48 hours from Mon. 13 April.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
FLEMING MILITARY INTEL CONTACT, April 15 -Tier4b notification for appointments would be within that 48 hours from Mon. 13 April.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
FLEMING MILITARY INTEL CONTACT, April 15 -Tier4b notification for appointments would be within that 48 hours from Mon. 13 April.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
FLEMING MILITARY INTEL CONTACT, April 15 -Tier4b notification for appointments would be within that 48 hours from Mon. 13 April.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
FLEMING MILITARY INTEL CONTACT, April 15 -Tier4b notification for appointments would be within that 48 hours from Mon. 13 April.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
FLEMING MILITARY INTEL CONTACT, April 15 -Tier4b notification for appointments would be within that 48 hours from Mon. 13 April.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

FLEMING MILITARY INTEL CONTACT, April 15 -Tier4b notification for appointments would be within that 48 hours from Mon. 13 April.

Go down

FLEMING MILITARY INTEL CONTACT, April 15 -Tier4b notification for appointments would be within that 48 hours from Mon. 13 April.  Empty FLEMING MILITARY INTEL CONTACT, April 15 -Tier4b notification for appointments would be within that 48 hours from Mon. 13 April.

Post by Ponee Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:57 pm

1. On Mon. 13 April Mnuchin had to leave the Corona Virus Press Conference for an "emergency" because he had to get back to working on getting the last 1/3 of the $350 billion through SBA in small business forgiveable loans. “There was $220 billion already in disbursement this week,” Mnuchin said.

2. Mnuchin and the Treasury leadership team had a "boatload" of coordination work getting all payout streams going across 27 payout categories of the GCR/RV, alongside the Tier 4b redemption payout preparation. All had to be ready in next 48 hours (from some time Mon. 13 April) to start at all levels.

3. Tier4b notification for appointments would be within that 48 hours from Mon. 13 April. Because of sensitivity and security he could not specify time the 48 hours began, just roughly that the time it would end would be some time Wed. 15 April.

4. Mnuchin and Trump said that the electronic direct deposit payments and checks were still going out. There was 80 million payments destined to be in recipient bank accounts by Wed. 15 April, with the rest over the next 1.5 weeks.

5. Web links had to be released 24-36 hours before notifications, so the Wells Fargo contacts info about this timing was that Web links would be released some time after midnight Mon 13 April into Tue. 14 April.

6. Right now money was moving and things were on the move. Keep watching your online accounts for the Stimulus payments and get ready for mid-week onward for start of Tier 4b redemptions.

7. The audits passed on Tues. 14 April at 4 pm EDT and a release algorithm was being run right now to finalize everything.

8. Paymasters continued to move into their positions. Things were in the middle of the 48 hour period. The IMF was still planning to release the GCR formally to global finance ministers on Wed. 15 April (Google "zero hedge global jubilee looms April 15 videoconference finance ministers").

9. Tier4b was still on track to start between Wed. 15 April and no later than Fri. 17 April. Trump’s White House team, the Department of Defense team, US Treasury team and Chinese team were pushing funds movement through this week.

10. The bulk of 80 million American Stimulus checks and direct deposit payments was still expected by Wed. 15 April with the remainder receiving over next 1.5 weeks.

11. He recommended for anyone who did not have their bank account direct deposit info on file with the IRS/Treasury to receive your direct deposit $1,200 payment, you're advised to go ASAP here https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments and enter your direct deposit bank info at this sub-link: https://www.freefilefillableforms.com/#/fd/EconomicImpactPayment.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum