Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
MarkZ Morning Coffee UPDATE TRANSCRIPT -- April 15 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
MarkZ Morning Coffee UPDATE TRANSCRIPT -- April 15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
MarkZ Morning Coffee UPDATE TRANSCRIPT -- April 15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
MarkZ Morning Coffee UPDATE TRANSCRIPT -- April 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
MarkZ Morning Coffee UPDATE TRANSCRIPT -- April 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ Morning Coffee UPDATE TRANSCRIPT -- April 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ Morning Coffee UPDATE TRANSCRIPT -- April 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ Morning Coffee UPDATE TRANSCRIPT -- April 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ Morning Coffee UPDATE TRANSCRIPT -- April 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ Morning Coffee UPDATE TRANSCRIPT -- April 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ Morning Coffee UPDATE TRANSCRIPT -- April 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ Morning Coffee UPDATE TRANSCRIPT -- April 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ Morning Coffee UPDATE TRANSCRIPT -- April 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ Morning Coffee UPDATE TRANSCRIPT -- April 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ Morning Coffee UPDATE TRANSCRIPT -- April 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ Morning Coffee UPDATE TRANSCRIPT -- April 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ Morning Coffee UPDATE TRANSCRIPT -- April 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ Morning Coffee UPDATE TRANSCRIPT -- April 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ Morning Coffee UPDATE TRANSCRIPT -- April 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ Morning Coffee UPDATE TRANSCRIPT -- April 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

MarkZ Morning Coffee UPDATE TRANSCRIPT -- April 15

Go down

MarkZ Morning Coffee UPDATE TRANSCRIPT -- April 15 Empty MarkZ Morning Coffee UPDATE TRANSCRIPT -- April 15

Post by Ponee Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:34 pm

MZ: I thought my paymasters and folks were traveling Monday to be in place on Tuesday. Turns out they were traveling yesterday to be in place today. So there is not much new to tell you this morning

MZ: the people are just now getting back into place in order to have a reset or RV. Does that mean its coming? No, it means the banking centers are getting staffed again and prepared. 

MZ: One of the locations I talk with had supplies already in place last week…masks, disinfectant sprays, gloves ect…...another is getting them this week. So personally I am not looking for it at least later in the week…..not convinced we don’t need more stimulus before the reset. 

Member:  Stimulus hitting accounts today

MZ: By the end of the day 80 million should receive stimulus funds. 

Member:  Several family member received a stimulus check today, so excited for them

MZ: We talked about this last week. Our system requires money velocity and currency flow. I believe they will have to do another round or two of stimulus. Then at some point hyperinflation then a reset. 

MZ: Question is how bad do they want the economy to get before they correct it?  Do they want it to crash and then reset? Do they want to do it the nice way before the crash…..Trump is showing all indications that he is on board and wants a reset of the economy, and a reset of our dollar to asset backed…..if that is the case….maybe we may not need a second and third round. If he is not on board we will need a second and third round of helicopter money…imo

MZ: So the hard way to a reset is several rounds of stimulus, hyperinflation then a reset.  The easy way is everybody is playing ball, agreeing and it happens quicker. 

Member: Hopefully by next year the RV will have happened, the IRS will have gone away, and we will be paying taxes on our purchases instead of income taxes.

Member:  Bo Polny said a market plunge next week will assist switch over to new financial system...

MZ:  Paul Craig Roberts came out on the Greg Hunter show …he used the term that we have been talking about…the Debt Jubilee…..Mike Maloney talked about it yesterday as well. This whole thing will not work without a debt jubilee. We knew it was coming…..and now many others are talking about it as well. 

MZ:    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpi04VA1XQg

Member:  Trump and McCarthy talking about China paying for Covid 19. I think he is setting up the explanation of the Debt Jubilee.

Member:  IMF Executive Board Approves Immediate Debt Relief for 25 Countries

Member:  Bill HR 2558...Gold Backed Dollar?

Member:  I heard on fox this morning they are running out of money and Congress is out until may

Member: good…..more will get done without Congress and the do nothing House of Representatives. 

Q: I heard the Dinar may go before the GCR…any truth to that?

MZ: I asked my banking contacts and they are absolutely sure it will go at the same time. If for some reason it does go first….consider it a bonus and scoop up some other currencies. 

Q: does Iraq need a government before they see the RV?

MZ: My thoughts are that they will not be able to have a stable government without an RV…..once they have a stable monetary system…..the government will happen very quickly. 

Member:  Trump has taken over supervision of the CBI; it doesn't matter whether there is a Prime Minister or Parliament. The CBI is a separate entity and in charge of economic policy. It is always better to have a government formed but not absolutely necessary. The CBI wants to present the RI to the PM to tell the citizen but not necessary.

Member:  Delta who is Frank26 interpreter of the Arab language is in charge of the communications coming from the CBI and said yesterday, It is RED RED ALERT meaning the RI is now poised to go into effect.

Q: Is it true if we have Zim we will not get contract rates on the other currencies?

MZ: My banking contacts chuckle at that so I do not believe it is true. 

Member:  Did I miss something? President Trump was to give big news last night. I didnt hear anything new did anyone else hear something?

Member:  he announced plan to open on will be released on Thursday.

Member:  The WHO (World health organization) has been totally defunded by the US.

Member:  WHO was founded in 1948. So why is there still folk suffering with no proper basic neccessaties like sanitary and water supplies and systems

Member:  AS A QUICK NOTE - PASSOVER ENDS TOMORROW AT SUNDOWN

Member:  Everyone should go outside today and get some sun! Vitamin D for a good immune system

Member:  “Kindness is giving Hope to those who think they are all alone in this world.”

Mod:  “People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

MZ: Will see you all tomorrow morning at 10AM est unless there is big news and I come back sooner. 

TEXAS SNAKE & ROLLS ROYCE YOUR EXCHANGE ON ZOOM 8 EDT TONIGHT PLANNING ROOM https://t.me/joinchat/JrH1jlIfVQcMLCkdZDvw8A

Mod:  https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

Mod:  https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/economic-impact-payments-what-you-need-to-know .... UPDATE ADDRESS

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum