Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Mnt Goat News Brief 4/14/20 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mnt Goat News Brief 4/14/20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mnt Goat News Brief 4/14/20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Mnt Goat News Brief 4/14/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mnt Goat News Brief 4/14/20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mnt Goat News Brief 4/14/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat News Brief 4/14/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mnt Goat News Brief 4/14/20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mnt Goat News Brief 4/14/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mnt Goat News Brief 4/14/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat News Brief 4/14/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat News Brief 4/14/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat News Brief 4/14/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat News Brief 4/14/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief 4/14/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat News Brief 4/14/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat News Brief 4/14/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat News Brief 4/14/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat News Brief 4/14/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat News Brief 4/14/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Mnt Goat News Brief 4/14/20

3 posters

Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 4/14/20 Empty Mnt Goat News Brief 4/14/20

Post by RamblerNash Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:49 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

So, is your head spinning yet?

Seems like it’s all full lot of deja vu lately!

Define déjà vu: sometimes creepy feeling that you have been somewhere before or had a specific experience before, even if you really haven't. But in this case we have had it now twice if we only think about it.

At the beginning of the week we hear that A-Zarfi would get the needed votes in parliament to be confirmed on Friday or Saturday. Then a sudden change on Wednesday and Mustafa Al-Kazemi is now to form the next government. Really?

Oh – but many are saying this is FAKE news and can’t be real.

I am telling everyone today this is real and weird but it happened. Full details are below. Oh – wait a second- wasn’t Al-Kazemi a possible candidate way back in 2019? Happy déjà vu day!

Will it take another 30 days to form his government?

This is our real question and concern for this recent news.

UPDATE ON GERMANY: Mai 1st is coming..

As many of you know I give an update on the Maibaum fest (Maypole fest) each year in my village. The village probably sponsors the best fest of any in Bavaria. Last year we raised enough money to continue the project and complete it on the schwimm park to open this sommer.

It was nice last year seeing so many of my fans present at the fest, however, when I see dozens of you coming over to me (attacking me) it sometimes scares me and my family a bit because I know you want RV intel.

Folks the only intel I have is what I publish in the newsletters each week…. honest!

So, this year at the fest please, please just be nice and don’t ask so many questions. I am there to enjoy fest too. There is plenty of good food and beir to fill you mouths with, instead of questions ..lol ..lol.. So let’s just be friendly and enjoy the occasion. Okay? No more attacks!

More news….

INTELLIGENCE CHIEF MUSTAFA AL-KAZEMI TO FORM THE MINISTERIAL PORTFOLIO

Al-Zarfi apologizes tomorrow and officially assign Mustafa Al-Kazemi
Political sources revealed that the President of the Republic Barham Salih will, on Thursday, instruct the head of National Intelligence, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, to form the next government.

During a meeting at Al-Amri’s house, Al-Zarfi agreed to step down in favor of Al-Kazemi. A source in Hadi al-Amri’s Al-Fateh coalition revealed on Wednesday that Prime Minister-designate Adnan al-Zarfi had agreed to step down from the task of forming a government in favor of Mustafa al-Kazemi.

The source added that “the meeting ended with an agreement to withdraw Al-Zrafi from the assignment, and assign the mission to Mustafa Al-Kazimi in his place on Thursday morning.”

A source in the victory coalition led by former Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi revealed on Wednesday that Prime Minister-designate Adnan al-Zarfi had received promises to fill a ministerial position in exchange for stepping down from the task of forming the government.

Just in Thursday…

Adnan Al-Zrafi announced, on Thursday, that he is stepping down from forming the Iraqi government, giving way to Intelligence Chief Mustafa Al-Kazemi to form the ministerial portfolio.

Al-Zorfi’s failure to form the government came after Shi’ite and Sunni forces agreed, as well as the Kurdistan region, to nominate the head of the intelligence service, Mustafa al-Kazemi, to form the next government.
On Wednesday, the Kurdistan Region and the Alliance of Iraqi Forces led by Speaker of Parliament Muhammad Al-Halbousi and the National Alliance led by Iyad Allawi announced Minister Al-Kazimi's succession to the resigned Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi.

Just in Sunday….
Baghdad / Al-Akhbariya:

The leader of the National Wisdom Movement, Ali al-Aboudi, considered Saturday, the Sunni and Kurdish support of the Prime Minister-designate Mustafa al-Kazimi without precedent, indicating that the Shiite consensus on al-Kazimi needs a prayer of thanks.

Al-Aboudi said in a televised statement, followed by “Al-Akhbaria”, that “the Shiite consensus around Al-Kazemi” is equal to Sajdat Shukr, and that the Kurdish and Sunni support for Al-Kazemi is remarkable.

” The Shiite leaders had delivered a message to reassure the people that they are united and that their presence during the commissioning dispelled hypotheses of disharmony. “

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE POST OF PRIME MINISTER WHEN AL-KAZEMI FAILED IN PARLIAMENT?

On Tuesday, legal expert Ali al-Tamimi said the legal mechanism for the post of prime minister should parliament reject Prime Minister-designate Mustafa al-Kazemi. Al-Tamimi said in a statement to information, that AL-KAZEMI IS CONSIDERED THE CANDIDATE OF THE LAST OPPORTUNITY BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC, BARHAM SALIH, ACCORDING TO ARTICLE 76 OF THE CONSTITUTION to designate a prime minister. ”

He added that "Al-Kazemi granted 30 days to present his cabinet and his government program to the House of Representatives," noting that "Al-Kazemi represents a candidate for the last opportunity for political blocs, and if he refuses, he will offer the post of prime minister to vacate and Saleh will reside as the prime minister.

On Monday, the MP of the Kurdistan Islamic Group, Ahmed Hama Rashid, considered that the support of the Kurds and Sunnis to assign Mustafa Al-Kazemi is an "early and hasty matter."

More news….

WHO THE HELL IS MUSTAFA AL-KAZEMI?

Mustafa Abd al-Latif, who was born in Baghdad in the year 1967, he has a law degree.

And he chose the name (Mustafa Al-Kazemi) during his work as a journalist in a number of local media, before he became editor-in-chief of the weekly magazine “Barham Salih”, whose privilege was “Barham Salih”, the current Iraqi president.

Al-Kazemi was an active opponent of former Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein, who lived for years in exile, but did not join any of the Iraqi political parties.
He was appointed by the former Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi as the head of the Iraqi National Intelligence Service in June of 2016, after he gained a "distinguished position" as a political mediator between the various Iraqi parties in successive crises, and also obtained support from the Dawa Party.

Al-Kazemi has more than 15 years of service in Iraq, most of which is in the area of conflict resolution, and Al-Kazemi has worked on "reforming the apparatus by focusing on getting politics out of the intelligence work."

“Mustafa Al-Kazemi” at the top of the list of the most prominent candidates who enjoy the acceptance of the Iraqi street, granted him his role as executive director of the Iraqi Memory Foundation - an organization founded for the purpose of documenting the crimes of the previous regime - the opportunity to specialize in archival strategies, and “gain experience in documenting testimonies and collecting films about victims of the system The former is based on responsibility in preserving the Iraqi event as a historical document, in addition to overseeing the work of multiple teams in several countries.

Al-Kazemi managed from Baghdad and London the Humanitarian Dialogue Foundation, an independent organization that seeks to bridge the gaps between societies and cultures and establish dialogue as an alternative to violence in resolving crises through cooperation that cuts geographical and social boundaries.

Mustafa Al-Kazemi worked as a columnist and managing editor of the Iraq section of Al-Monitor International, and his articles focused on devoting the spirit of social peace in Iraq, establishing the future and the country's historical position, and uncovering the failures and confusion that accompanied the experience of the political system and ways to address it. He also published during his career many books.

More news….

THE IRAQI PARLIAMENT SENDS REASSURING MESSAGES TO KAZEMI ABOUT GIVING CONFIDENCE TO HIS GOVERNMENT

Parliament decision Khadija Ali confirmed, on Saturday, that a session of granting confidence to the government of Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi will be held after submitting the government curriculum and CVs to the ministers.

Ali told Shafaq News, “48 hours after the distribution of the government curriculum and CVs to political blocs and deputies, the presidency announces the date of the session and the deputies have the right to vote to pass the cabinet on whether or not they are convinced of the Prime Minister-designate and his nominated ministers.”

More news….

THE US STATE DEPARTMENT: WE HOPE TO FORM A STRONG AND INDEPENDENT IRAQI GOVERNMENT

US Assistant Secretary of State for Middle East Affairs, David Schenker, revealed on Friday, April 10, 2020, his country’s position on the assignment of the Prime Minister, National Intelligence Director Mustafa Al-Kazemi to form the new Iraqi government.

US Assistant Secretary of State for Middle East Affairs David Schenker said in a press statement that Al-Kazemi had proven in his previous jobs that he is a patriot and a competent person, expressing his hope that he will soon be able to form a strong and independent government.

Meanwhile, on Thursday, April 9, 2020, Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi stressed that his assignment is a difficult and major national test and success in it is not the job of one individual, while he indicated that he will work to confine weapons with decisive measures and will not allow insulting any Iraqi.

More news….

RISING OIL PRICES – SLOWLY BUT SURELY

A representative of the Russian Energy Ministry revealed Russia's readiness to cut its oil production by 14% from the level of production in the first quarter of 2020, and this comes before a planned meeting of the OPEC + countries to discuss the oil market.

A spokesman for the ministry told the Russian "TASS", that Russia is ready to reduce production by 1.6 million barrels per day from the level of production in the first quarter of last year.

The spokesman stressed that Moscow would agree to this reduction in the event that other countries reduce their production proportionately.

More news….

On Thursday, Rafidain Bank DIRECTED some of the state departments whose salaries were localized with the bank and received the MasterCard cards to activate it and receive the monthly salary on it.
The media office of the bank said in a statement received by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "some of the state departments received the MasterCard cards from the bank and they did not activate them and they still receive their monthly salaries manually.

(Mnt Goat – Iraq is still struggling to get the general populous to trust the banks. They want cash and this resistance must be overcome.)

More news….

Baghdad – Mawazine News
A political source close to Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazimi said today, Thursday, that the government line-up is ready and will be presented to Parliament soon for a vote.

More news….

Sunday, April 12, 20202:00 AM
UN envoys are calling for an end to wars in the Middle East
On Saturday, United Nations envoys called for an immediate ceasefire in the countries of the Middle East, urged all warring parties to leave hostilities, and renewed previous calls for full-time to confront the Corona virus.

The United Nations envoys to the Middle East issued a joint statement calling for activating the invitation of the United Nations Secretary-General, launched on March 23, TO FOCUS ON THE “REAL BATTLE”, IN REFERENCE TO CONFRONTING THE CORONA VIRUS.

The UN envoys to Syria, Iraq, Yemen and Lebanon, and the Special Coordinator for the Middle East Peace Process called on the WARRING PARTIES IN THE REGION TO TAKE STEPS TO NEGOTIATE AN IMMEDIATE CESSATION OF HOSTILITIES, MAINTAIN THE CURRENT CEASEFIRE, AND REFRAIN FROM ANY ACTIVITIES THAT COULD LEAD TO FURTHER DETERIORATION IN STABILITY AND SECURITY IN ANY COUNTRY, or in the region as a whole.

The UN envoys to the Middle East also urged all parties to work with the United Nations on plans for cooperation, to halt the rapid spread of the Corona virus and to allow access to medical facilities when needed.

More news….

THE MEETING OF THE SHIITE FORCES ENDS WITH AN AGREEMENT TO GIVE AL-KAZIMI COMPLETE FREEDOM TO CHOOSE HIS CABINET

The strategic expert Hisham Al-Hashemi revealed, on Monday, the details of the meeting between the Shiite political forces in the presence of the Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi, indicating that the Shiite forces gave Al-Kazemi complete freedom to choose members of his daughter, provided that consideration is given to the national balance.

Hashemi said in a tweet on Twitter that was seen by "Al-Akhbariya". A political meeting with Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazimi was concluded shortly at the home of the President of the Al-Fath Alliance Hadi al-Amiri, which was attended by Nuri al-Maliki, Ammar al-Hakim, Haider al-Abadi and Nassar al-Rubaie, and others from the leaders of the Shiite political house, reformers and builders. ".

" the meeting Juloa Kazmi using full freedom to choose his ministers , taking into account the special balance requirement components ".

More news….

THE IRAQI DINAR IS FALLING APART: CORRUPTION AND CORONA ARE JUMPING IN DOLLARS

The turmoil in the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the dollar recently led to negative effects, which directly affected the business sector and commodities in the markets, which led to the loss of confidence of dealers and investors in the monetary authority.

The collapse of the dinar came after the Central Bank of Iraq stopped its activities related to pumping liquidity in foreign exchange to meet the needs of banks and their customers, as it was pumping an average of 140 million dollars or more per day to maintain the value of the currency and support its stability, and stopping the pumping of liquidity led to a jump in the exchange rate of one dollar from 1200 to 1280 Iraqi dinars, amid warnings of the continuation of this rise due to the curfew imposed by the authorities as part of the procedures to face the outbreak of the Corona epidemic.
Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.
Articles Begin

LEGAL EXPERT: TWO WAYS TO REPLACE A DESIGNATED PRIME MINISTER

The legal expert, Tariq Harb, President of the Republic, Barham Salih, called for adherence to the law regarding the issue of replacing Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zarfi.

Harb said in a press statement, “There are two ways to replace Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zarfi, and they are either that the House of Representatives refuse to give confidence to the ministerial cabinet that he will provide, or that Al-Zorfi waive the assignment.”

He stressed that “there is no authority neither to the President of the Republic nor to the House of Representatives to replace Zarrafi except through these two methods, indicating that the President of the Republic does not make any concession in such cases, and that any substitution must be by legal means so that it is not subject to criticism and accuse him of breaking the law.” In the event that he replaced Zarfi. ”

Harb added that “the President of the Republic must adhere to the law in this matter.”

IN IRAQ ... IRAN HAS NOTHING TO OFFER

It is not more difficult than convincing the Iranians, the pillars of the regime, that the liquidation of Qassem Soleimani, commander of the "Quds Force" in the "Revolutionary Guard" has changed many facts inside the "Islamic Republic" and in the whole region.

Qasim Soleimani, who was close to the "leader" Ali Khamenei, was a key player in a defunct location, especially in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon ... and Yemen. He also had a fundamental role in the Palestinian territories, especially in the Gaza Strip, in which Iran invested through Hamas and Islamic Jihad. It did so to ensure that the Strip, from which Israel withdrew in the summer of 2005, will remain an open-air prison for two million Palestinians.

Iraq remains the most important place in which Qasim Soleimani left a vacuum that seems clear that it is difficult to find someone to fill it. Evidence of this is his recent visit to Ismail Ismail Qani, the new commander of the "Jerusalem Corps". Qani could not play any of the roles that Qasim Soleimani assumed. He could not exercise the role of the Iranian High Commissioner, who is able to impose the prime minister that Iran wants. He could not even put a veto on a certain character, as it did in 2018, when Iran prevented Haider al-Abadi from returning to the prime minister's post and agreed to be replaced by Adel Abdul-Mahdi.

This time, the name of Adnan Al-Zarfi, which Tehran opposes, is still on the table, although there are many drawbacks to him from personalities I knew closely and did not show any admiration for his personal behavior, especially as the governor of Najaf.

Qani, and before him Ali Shamkhani, Secretary-General of the Supreme National Security Council, was unable to regain the Iranian role in Iraq on the one hand and play the role of reformer among the Iraqis on the other hand, as was the case of Qassem Soleimani. Until further notice, the choice between Zarrafi and Mustafa al-Kazemi, the director of the intelligence agency, who cannot be considered affiliated with Iran, has become at least due to the various relations he established. Some of these relationships are Arabic, others are American and European.

The Iranian weakness in Iraq cannot be linked to the absence of Qassem Soleimani only. There are other reasons that cannot be ignored explaining this weakness, which can be called the Iran crisis in Iraq. This crisis means, among other things, a rapid regression of the Iranian expansion project in the whole region. The retreat started with the killing of Qassem Soleimani in the first week of this year in Baghdad shortly after his arrival at its airport. The Americans hunted it from the air by a plane without a pilot, who was monitoring his movements. With the commander of the "Jerusalem Corps" commander, Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, the deputy commander of the "Popular Mobilization", who represented an essential aspect of Iranian influence in Iraq, was killed. Just as there is no alternative to Iran in the region from Qassem Soleimani, it now appears that Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis was an indispensable person to Iran in Iraq. The "popular crowd" remains an Iranian goal in itself. It is the tool through which Iran hopes to permanently control Iraq, just as Hizbullah An Iranian tool to seize Lebanon and transform it into a colony in Iranian astronomy. Without Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, who has a long history of working in Iran's interest, the Islamic Republic has lost a pivotal person. This is confirmed by the state of attraction that currently prevails within the "popular crowd" specifically, and among the sectarian militias affiliated with Iran, which operate inside Iraq and ignore the remains of the Iraqi state institutions.

The liquidation of Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis revealed how important it is to Iran. No one has yet been replaced. Indeed, it is an irreplaceable Iranian loss represented by a murderer among the Iranians of the Iraqi army between 1980 and 1988, placing sectarian affiliation above its affiliation with a homeland called Iraq!

It has become clear that there will be no resurrection of the Iranian expansion project, neither in Iraq nor in other than Iraq. The aggressive spirit that the Houthis currently display in Yemen is nothing more than a sign of weakness than strength. There is no future for the Houthi project, even if these people can extend their influence in all of Yemen. They can benefit from the weakness of Yemeni "legitimacy", but the question that will sooner or later pose itself is what can Ansar Allah offer to the Yemenis other than random taxes and sisters ... as well as misery, ignorance and empty slogans.

What can be considered more important than the liquidation of Qasim Soleimani is the drop in oil prices at a time when the US sanctions against Iran are working. Iran no longer has any money to offer to its militias, not in Iraq, in Syria, in Lebanon, in Yemen, or in Gaza. A new world is beginning to appear. These features paint the global economic crisis caused by the Corona epidemic in light of a record drop in oil prices. This decline will make several countries decline their accounts. Among these countries is Iran, which is already deprived of exporting oil ... and Iraq itself. Iran no longer has what to offer to its dependents in Iraq, and Iraq, whose financial udder has dried up, no longer offers it to Iran.

Iran has prevented Zorfi from accessing the Prime Minister's website or not. Mustafa Al-Kazemi replaced Al Zorfi, or not. What started with the assassination of Qasim Soleimani and Abu Mahdi Al-Muhandis, about four months ago, is like a rolling snowball. There is no longer all that Iran is doing in Iraq. The rules of the game have changed fundamentally. What has changed in particular is that the Donald Trump administration is no longer ready to appease Iran in Iraq or non-Iraq. It is not excluded that you will take steps of an offensive nature in Iraq itself, in order to assassinate Soleimani and the engineer.

When this administration took the step of getting rid of Qassem Soleimani and Abu Mahdi Al-Muhandis, she did not imagine that what she had done would have all these results, including the exposure of the Iranian inability to respond and the void that occurred in Iraq. This vacuum will leave traces on the Iranian interior itself, at a time when several factors met at one point. This point is Iranian bankruptcy on every level. It will not save Iran, which has a great civilization, to continue fleeing beyond its borders. What saves her is starting to stop her evil from the Arab and non-Arab peoples who live in the region. At the forefront of these peoples is the Iraqi people, who will have to face the benefits of failure to establish a viable system in light of the collapse of the previous regime in these days of the year 2003.

AL-ZARFI PRESENTS A FINANCIAL PHILOSOPHY FOR THE ANNUAL BUDGET THAT IS FREE OF OIL REVENUES

The Iraqi Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zarfi announced, on Wednesday, that the next government will work to combat "widespread blackmail and corruption" in important projects, stressing the existence of an economic and financial philosophy that the annual financial budget be without oil revenues.

Al-Zarfi stressed during his reception the heads of federations and unions the importance of tackling bureaucracy and the killer routine in the state's departments and institutions and the need to respect time and provide all support and facilities to owners of companies and projects to advance the country economically.

Al-Zarfi stressed "the great role of these unions and unions and their active role in building the country during the next stage," noting that "the next government will work hard to combat extortion and financial corruption rampant in important projects, stressing the existence of an economic and financial philosophy that the annual financial budget be without returns Oil. "
He added, "We have accurate statistics and indicators on the reality of women, health, educational, economic sectors, the private sector, etc., and every sector has precise strategies and plans for its advancement."

In turn, union and union presidents gave a presentation on their work, their future plans and the obstacles that prevented the development of this work.
Al-Zarfi also met with Minister of Finance Fuad Hussein, and during the meeting, according to a statement by the Al-Zarfi office, "they discussed the developments of the political, economic and financial conditions and the effects of the Corona pandemic on the economy in Iraq and the countries of the world."

The financial situation of the country was examined, the implications of low oil prices and the measures to be taken to secure the necessary needs during the coming period.

In another aspect of the meeting, the political file and the consultations of the political blocs to form the government were discussed and the importance of speeding up the formation of a government was undertaken to confront the many challenges that the country is going through and the transition to the stage of economic development, construction and investment.

(Mnt Goat – I know, I know Zarfi is no longer the designate pm but the same policies will be enforced with Al-Kazemi regardless of who is in the seat. There is no turning back for Iraq, This is their last chance.)

PRIME MINISTER-DESIGNATE MUSTAFA AL-KAZIMI POSSESSES A LOT OF CORRUPT FILES

Baghdad / Obelisk: The leader of the Sadrist movement, the governor of Zamili, said on Thursday, April 9, 2020, that the Prime Minister-designate Mustafa al-Kazimi, has a great knowledge of the intelligence side and possesses a lot of corrupt files, while he said that Al-Kazemi will not form a poor government.

Hakim Al-Zamili said that the Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi will form a professional government that is free from any suspicions of corruption, and that it will be a government capable of managing the next stage.
Al-Zamili added that Al-Kazemi has a great knowledge, especially in the intelligence and security aspect. He is a senior government employee and he was leading a sensitive apparatus. The leader of the Sadrist movement continued, that Al-Kazemi is able to fight corruption, especially since he has many information and files on the corrupt entities and personalities, and this ability will be a major and important factor in achieving the aspirations of the Iraqi people.

AL-KAZEMI RECEIVES 10 IMPORTANT INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL FILES .. WHAT ARE THEY?

The designated Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, received 10 internal and external files, some of which were entered in the past two days within the conditions of some political forces in order to support and vote for his government.

A prominent source in the General Secretariat of the Iraqi Council of Ministers said, "Al-Kazemi, who has not yet chosen a negotiating team in his name, nor has his close associates, unlike his predecessors (Adnan Al-Zorfi and Muhammad Allawi), received at least 10 files, some of which he will not have to count With something about it, otherwise he would put himself in an embarrassing position and might be accused of lying, "indicating the difficulty of resolving some crises.

He added, "The files that Al-Kazemi will have to deal with are: the financial budget, the health crisis, preparing for the early elections, dealing with the demonstrators who escalated their threats to return to the streets in the first announcement of the decline of the Corona epidemic in Iraq and the issue of killing about 700 protesters and holding those involved accountable, The file of the displaced and the removal of armed factions from the cities, compensation for victims of terrorist operations and military mistakes in the war on terror, as well as the file of the disappeared, the file of US-Iranian escalation, the removal of American forces, control of armed factions, and the cessation of repeated rocket attacks on the interests of the American, as well as control of the fugitive weapon, in addition to two other files stuck between Baghdad and Erbil related to Article 140 of the Constitution that regulates the management of the disputed areas, AND THE OIL AND GAS LAW THAT HAS BEEN STRUCK FOR YEARS. "

(Mnt Goat – So, now we see them tell us one more time the OIL and GAS law is done. But we see it still in the news because they are amending it. Get it? This is just as I have been telling everyone! So no more intel on the oil and gas law..please.)

The source considered, "The most dangerous issue is the removal of American forces from Iraq, and striking a balance in terms of not losing the Americans, and not antagonizing the Iranians with certain positions."

And he believes that "Al-Kazemi will be successful with distinction, in the event that he manages to deal even with half of these files, within a year or a year and a half, until the elections are held, in case they were actually held."

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) and now the corruption in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. He has guided the honest, patriots of Iraq to fight for their homeland. So this new war now on our citizens is underway. New battles are raging every day over corruption. These are battles to save our societies from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people in Iraq and also in the United States. We must pray for our leaders that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit and guided to do God’s work. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For all leaders of all nations, that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and work to bring about abundance and prosperity to their nation.

To fight this waging war on corruption, our freedoms, our liberties, socialist plans and injustice.

To bring all those corrupt to justice and pay for their crimes no matter how high up in the government they are.

That the FREE WORLD may be a shining example for the rest of the entire planet.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

Mnt Goat News Brief 4/14/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 4/14/20 Empty Re: Mnt Goat News Brief 4/14/20

Post by Ponee Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:10 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 4/14/20 Empty Re: Mnt Goat News Brief 4/14/20

Post by Jayzze Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:06 am

goat vundobar  go back to the hinterland btw    try using cliff notes to high light the important parts light some others on here.should do the same
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum