Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Nathan says -- certain institutions see great significant value in the IQD...whatever this event is whether it takes the form of an RV, RI, GCR  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Nathan says -- certain institutions see great significant value in the IQD...whatever this event is whether it takes the form of an RV, RI, GCR  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Nathan says -- certain institutions see great significant value in the IQD...whatever this event is whether it takes the form of an RV, RI, GCR  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Nathan says -- certain institutions see great significant value in the IQD...whatever this event is whether it takes the form of an RV, RI, GCR  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Nathan says -- certain institutions see great significant value in the IQD...whatever this event is whether it takes the form of an RV, RI, GCR  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Nathan says -- certain institutions see great significant value in the IQD...whatever this event is whether it takes the form of an RV, RI, GCR  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Nathan says -- certain institutions see great significant value in the IQD...whatever this event is whether it takes the form of an RV, RI, GCR  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Nathan says -- certain institutions see great significant value in the IQD...whatever this event is whether it takes the form of an RV, RI, GCR  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Nathan says -- certain institutions see great significant value in the IQD...whatever this event is whether it takes the form of an RV, RI, GCR  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Nathan says -- certain institutions see great significant value in the IQD...whatever this event is whether it takes the form of an RV, RI, GCR  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Nathan says -- certain institutions see great significant value in the IQD...whatever this event is whether it takes the form of an RV, RI, GCR  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Nathan says -- certain institutions see great significant value in the IQD...whatever this event is whether it takes the form of an RV, RI, GCR  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Nathan says -- certain institutions see great significant value in the IQD...whatever this event is whether it takes the form of an RV, RI, GCR  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Nathan says -- certain institutions see great significant value in the IQD...whatever this event is whether it takes the form of an RV, RI, GCR  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Nathan says -- certain institutions see great significant value in the IQD...whatever this event is whether it takes the form of an RV, RI, GCR  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Nathan says -- certain institutions see great significant value in the IQD...whatever this event is whether it takes the form of an RV, RI, GCR  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Nathan says -- certain institutions see great significant value in the IQD...whatever this event is whether it takes the form of an RV, RI, GCR  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Nathan says -- certain institutions see great significant value in the IQD...whatever this event is whether it takes the form of an RV, RI, GCR  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Nathan says -- certain institutions see great significant value in the IQD...whatever this event is whether it takes the form of an RV, RI, GCR  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Nathan says -- certain institutions see great significant value in the IQD...whatever this event is whether it takes the form of an RV, RI, GCR  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Nathan says -- certain institutions see great significant value in the IQD...whatever this event is whether it takes the form of an RV, RI, GCR

Go down

Nathan says -- certain institutions see great significant value in the IQD...whatever this event is whether it takes the form of an RV, RI, GCR  Empty Nathan says -- certain institutions see great significant value in the IQD...whatever this event is whether it takes the form of an RV, RI, GCR

Post by Ponee Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:49 pm

Nathan  ...I actually do know people in the CBI...I went to school in the Middle East...a number of my school friends are now in prominent positions in Iraq and two of which are quite high up in the CBI...the auctions started a couple days ago...the purpose of the auctions is to supply US dollars into the Iraqi economy...the majority of the dollars provided to the CBI are in digital format because the CBI receives its dollars from oil sales...I've been to the CBI auctions.  Very rarely does the CBI actually supply the physical USD currency for the auctions...the CBI auction's main priority has been to distribute the digital US dollars into the Iraqi economy...I would expect the actual cash physical currency...auction within the next few days/couple of weeks...I don't know that for sure.  It's an educated guess...

...Everyone I speak to in the channels that I have connections to from the banking side and finance side it's all about the IQD...I always refer to this thing as spec [speculation?].  I don't know.  I don't purport to know what's going on.  All I do know is for whatever reason and for some time now certain institution...see great significant value in the IQD...whatever this event is whether it takes the form of an RV, RI, GCR whether in fact it's a public even or it's what I term it's a closed shop event where certain global institution who have got together and then they're striking a deal and somehow the IQD is seen as playing a role.  How much of a role I still don't know.  Is it a pivotal role I still don't know.

I don't claim to have all the answers and I've been involved in this thing for a number of years so I know for a fact hence why I now hold IQD.  I know there's a play for the IQD and there has been for a number of years because I've been in very very large IQD transactions between some very prominent international firms...every time I consummated a transaction when I did "ask" the lead...I was given 'we can't discuss that right now.'   

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum