Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Financial Advisor: Iraq is committed to fulfilling its financial obligations and obtaining creditworthiness I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Financial Advisor: Iraq is committed to fulfilling its financial obligations and obtaining creditworthiness I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Financial Advisor: Iraq is committed to fulfilling its financial obligations and obtaining creditworthiness I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Financial Advisor: Iraq is committed to fulfilling its financial obligations and obtaining creditworthiness I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Financial Advisor: Iraq is committed to fulfilling its financial obligations and obtaining creditworthiness I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Financial Advisor: Iraq is committed to fulfilling its financial obligations and obtaining creditworthiness I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Financial Advisor: Iraq is committed to fulfilling its financial obligations and obtaining creditworthiness I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Financial Advisor: Iraq is committed to fulfilling its financial obligations and obtaining creditworthiness I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Financial Advisor: Iraq is committed to fulfilling its financial obligations and obtaining creditworthiness I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Financial Advisor: Iraq is committed to fulfilling its financial obligations and obtaining creditworthiness I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Financial Advisor: Iraq is committed to fulfilling its financial obligations and obtaining creditworthiness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Financial Advisor: Iraq is committed to fulfilling its financial obligations and obtaining creditworthiness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Financial Advisor: Iraq is committed to fulfilling its financial obligations and obtaining creditworthiness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Financial Advisor: Iraq is committed to fulfilling its financial obligations and obtaining creditworthiness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Financial Advisor: Iraq is committed to fulfilling its financial obligations and obtaining creditworthiness I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Financial Advisor: Iraq is committed to fulfilling its financial obligations and obtaining creditworthiness I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Financial Advisor: Iraq is committed to fulfilling its financial obligations and obtaining creditworthiness I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Financial Advisor: Iraq is committed to fulfilling its financial obligations and obtaining creditworthiness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Financial Advisor: Iraq is committed to fulfilling its financial obligations and obtaining creditworthiness I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Financial Advisor: Iraq is committed to fulfilling its financial obligations and obtaining creditworthiness I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Financial Advisor: Iraq is committed to fulfilling its financial obligations and obtaining creditworthiness

Go down

Financial Advisor: Iraq is committed to fulfilling its financial obligations and obtaining creditworthiness Empty Financial Advisor: Iraq is committed to fulfilling its financial obligations and obtaining creditworthiness

Post by claud39 Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:30 pm

[size=30]Financial Advisor: Iraq is committed to fulfilling its financial obligations and obtaining creditworthiness[/size]

Wed 08 Apr 2020

Financial Advisor: Iraq is committed to fulfilling its financial obligations and obtaining creditworthiness %D9%85%D8%B8%D9%87%D8%B1-%D9%85%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%AF-%D8%B5%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD

Baghdad - people

The financial advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, confirmed on Wednesday, Iraq’s commitment to fulfill the financial pledges in its specific timetable, which made it gain creditworthiness.

Saleh said in a statement to the official agency, followed by "NAS", today (April 8, 2020), that "Iraq has gained the confidence of the capital markets and global banks who currently undertake financial engagement services, whether in managing money and repayments for the interest of Iraq or managing payments of external debt service and paying it in favor of International creditors, which prepare the board to test Iraq’s creditworthiness and strength in adhering to its obligations and agreements.

He added that "despite the difficulties experienced by the country over the past years, Iraq is fully committed to paying off the financial loans regularly and that has led to the sustainability of stability when assessing its creditworthiness."

He explained that “since the implementation of the provisions of the Paris Club agreement to settle the Iraqi debt for the pre-1990 stage as well as the subsequent borrowings during the financial and security crisis against ISIS gangs in the year 2014, all of them have gone and are still on a consistent and straightforward approach to external financial dealings and with a solid regularity between the two departments of public debt in a ministry Finance and the Central Bank, as well as paying the dues of foreign oil companies, which undertake the development of oil fields within the payment dates. ”

He continued, "Iraq’s commitment to pay the loans enabled it to obtain a stable credit rating since the start of the credit rating for Iraq in the year 2015," noting that "it is the first time in the financial history of Iraq that the credit rating is entered among the countries of the world, which was reflected positively mostly in the stability The yields levels on the Iraqi European bonds (the Tigris and Euphrates) as well as the European-Iraqi bond named Iraq / 2028 in the capital markets operating in the major metropolitan centers.

https://www.nasnews.com/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B4%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%85%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B2%D9%85-%D8%A8%D8%A5%D9%8A%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%A7/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum