Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Dr.. The appearance of Mohamed Saleh *: Current movements of the exchange rate on the parallel market: why and how? I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dr.. The appearance of Mohamed Saleh *: Current movements of the exchange rate on the parallel market: why and how? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dr.. The appearance of Mohamed Saleh *: Current movements of the exchange rate on the parallel market: why and how? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dr.. The appearance of Mohamed Saleh *: Current movements of the exchange rate on the parallel market: why and how? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dr.. The appearance of Mohamed Saleh *: Current movements of the exchange rate on the parallel market: why and how? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dr.. The appearance of Mohamed Saleh *: Current movements of the exchange rate on the parallel market: why and how? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dr.. The appearance of Mohamed Saleh *: Current movements of the exchange rate on the parallel market: why and how? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dr.. The appearance of Mohamed Saleh *: Current movements of the exchange rate on the parallel market: why and how? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dr.. The appearance of Mohamed Saleh *: Current movements of the exchange rate on the parallel market: why and how? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dr.. The appearance of Mohamed Saleh *: Current movements of the exchange rate on the parallel market: why and how? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dr.. The appearance of Mohamed Saleh *: Current movements of the exchange rate on the parallel market: why and how? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dr.. The appearance of Mohamed Saleh *: Current movements of the exchange rate on the parallel market: why and how? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dr.. The appearance of Mohamed Saleh *: Current movements of the exchange rate on the parallel market: why and how? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dr.. The appearance of Mohamed Saleh *: Current movements of the exchange rate on the parallel market: why and how? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dr.. The appearance of Mohamed Saleh *: Current movements of the exchange rate on the parallel market: why and how? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dr.. The appearance of Mohamed Saleh *: Current movements of the exchange rate on the parallel market: why and how? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dr.. The appearance of Mohamed Saleh *: Current movements of the exchange rate on the parallel market: why and how? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dr.. The appearance of Mohamed Saleh *: Current movements of the exchange rate on the parallel market: why and how? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dr.. The appearance of Mohamed Saleh *: Current movements of the exchange rate on the parallel market: why and how? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dr.. The appearance of Mohamed Saleh *: Current movements of the exchange rate on the parallel market: why and how? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Dr.. The appearance of Mohamed Saleh *: Current movements of the exchange rate on the parallel market: why and how?

Go down

Dr.. The appearance of Mohamed Saleh *: Current movements of the exchange rate on the parallel market: why and how? Empty Dr.. The appearance of Mohamed Saleh *: Current movements of the exchange rate on the parallel market: why and how?

Post by claud39 Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:53 am

Dr.. The appearance of Mohamed Saleh *: Current movements of the exchange rate on the parallel market: why and how?

04/04/2020

Dr.. The appearance of Mohamed Saleh *: Current movements of the exchange rate on the parallel market: why and how? Mudher-image-new

The exchange market has been subject to a state of volatility that exceeds the accepted standard stability rate of 2% between the official central exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar and the exchange rate in the parallel market. To address the causes and factors of this phenomenon, we can say that there are two main binary influences factors related to macroeconomic expectations and its impact on the global recession due to the world’s closing to itself under the influence of the Corona pandemic, and the other because of the ongoing oil price war that has lost Iraq a major oil rent. Losing one dollar per barrel of exported oil throughout the year loses the country an annual amount of one billion dollars.

With this, the country took important financial resources during the past eight weeks, as it exceeded its daily amount by about $ 40 per barrel of crude oil exported, compared to what oil revenues were in the beginning of the year 2020.

Such an oil shock is generating a double deficit in the two most important parts of the overall economy: First, a high current account deficit in the balance of payments relative to gross domestic product tends to be at the level of two decimal places and is a major impact on economic stability criteria. While the other dual effect is a deficit in the revenues of the public budget, which depends on oil revenues by 93%.

To continue reading, click on the following link to download the PDF file

Current movements of the exchange rate - liberated - the appearance of Mohammed Saleh

http://iraqieconomists.net/ar/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2020/04/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%87%D9%86%D8%A9-%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D8%B1%D9%81-%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%B1%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D9%85%D8%B8%D9%87%D8%B1-%D9%85%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%AF-%D8%B5%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD.pdf

http://iraqieconomists.net/ar/2020/04/04/%d8%af-%d9%85%d8%b8%d9%87%d8%b1-%d9%85%d8%ad%d9%85%d8%af-%d8%b5%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%ad-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%aa%d8%ad%d8%b1%d9%83%d8%a7%d8%aa-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b1%d8%a7%d9%87%d9%86%d8%a9-%d9%84%d8%b3%d8%b9/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum