Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Work: The duration of the ban is counted as actual service for the owners of contracts, daily wages and the private sector I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Work: The duration of the ban is counted as actual service for the owners of contracts, daily wages and the private sector I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Work: The duration of the ban is counted as actual service for the owners of contracts, daily wages and the private sector I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Work: The duration of the ban is counted as actual service for the owners of contracts, daily wages and the private sector I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Work: The duration of the ban is counted as actual service for the owners of contracts, daily wages and the private sector I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Work: The duration of the ban is counted as actual service for the owners of contracts, daily wages and the private sector I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Work: The duration of the ban is counted as actual service for the owners of contracts, daily wages and the private sector I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Work: The duration of the ban is counted as actual service for the owners of contracts, daily wages and the private sector I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Work: The duration of the ban is counted as actual service for the owners of contracts, daily wages and the private sector I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Work: The duration of the ban is counted as actual service for the owners of contracts, daily wages and the private sector I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Work: The duration of the ban is counted as actual service for the owners of contracts, daily wages and the private sector I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Work: The duration of the ban is counted as actual service for the owners of contracts, daily wages and the private sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Work: The duration of the ban is counted as actual service for the owners of contracts, daily wages and the private sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Work: The duration of the ban is counted as actual service for the owners of contracts, daily wages and the private sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Work: The duration of the ban is counted as actual service for the owners of contracts, daily wages and the private sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Work: The duration of the ban is counted as actual service for the owners of contracts, daily wages and the private sector I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Work: The duration of the ban is counted as actual service for the owners of contracts, daily wages and the private sector I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Work: The duration of the ban is counted as actual service for the owners of contracts, daily wages and the private sector I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Work: The duration of the ban is counted as actual service for the owners of contracts, daily wages and the private sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Work: The duration of the ban is counted as actual service for the owners of contracts, daily wages and the private sector I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Work: The duration of the ban is counted as actual service for the owners of contracts, daily wages and the private sector

Go down

Work: The duration of the ban is counted as actual service for the owners of contracts, daily wages and the private sector Empty Work: The duration of the ban is counted as actual service for the owners of contracts, daily wages and the private sector

Post by claud39 Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:39 pm

Work: The duration of the ban is counted as actual service for the owners of contracts, daily wages and the private sector

04/04/2020

Work: The duration of the ban is counted as actual service for the owners of contracts, daily wages and the private sector 17640

The Economy News - Baghdad

The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs said on Friday that it would oblige ministries and entities not affiliated with the Ministry, the private sector and investment companies to pay their wages in the period of the ban, demanding that they be counted as actual service in accordance with the law.

A statement issued by the ministry, seen by the "Economy News", stated that "The Minister of Labor and Social Affairs in the name of Abdul-Zaman asked the ministries and entities not related to the Ministry and all governorates and employers in the private sector and investment companies to pay the wages incurred by themselves to workers due to the current economic conditions."

The minister stated, according to the statement, "Pay the workers wages for the entire period of the curfew as an exceptional circumstance and force majeure according to the provisions of Article (72) of Labor Law No. 37 of 2015 which states that in the event (the work is totally or partially suspended as a result of exceptional circumstances) Or force majeure, the employer must pay the workers wages for the period of stopping up to (30) days).

The statement added, "The duration of the prohibition counts to an actual service for the worker in accordance with Article 75 / Fifth of the same law. This article applies to (contracts and daily wages) working in ministries, governorates, and entities not related to a ministry," stressing that "it is not permissible to end the services of workers or those who are By virtue of their ruling, only after obtaining the approval of the Minister of Labor and Social Affairs, according to Article 43 of the Labor Law.

He called the Minister of Labor and Social Affairs to "contact the hotline 07727643008 in the event of violations or any violation of workers' rights to carry out legal measures against violators."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=19593
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum