Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Nose Swab at Exchange/Redemption Appointments" by TJ - 4/1/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Nose Swab at Exchange/Redemption Appointments" by TJ - 4/1/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Nose Swab at Exchange/Redemption Appointments" by TJ - 4/1/20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Nose Swab at Exchange/Redemption Appointments" by TJ - 4/1/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Nose Swab at Exchange/Redemption Appointments" by TJ - 4/1/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Nose Swab at Exchange/Redemption Appointments" by TJ - 4/1/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Nose Swab at Exchange/Redemption Appointments" by TJ - 4/1/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Nose Swab at Exchange/Redemption Appointments" by TJ - 4/1/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Nose Swab at Exchange/Redemption Appointments" by TJ - 4/1/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Nose Swab at Exchange/Redemption Appointments" by TJ - 4/1/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Nose Swab at Exchange/Redemption Appointments" by TJ - 4/1/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Nose Swab at Exchange/Redemption Appointments" by TJ - 4/1/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Nose Swab at Exchange/Redemption Appointments" by TJ - 4/1/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Nose Swab at Exchange/Redemption Appointments" by TJ - 4/1/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Nose Swab at Exchange/Redemption Appointments" by TJ - 4/1/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Nose Swab at Exchange/Redemption Appointments" by TJ - 4/1/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Nose Swab at Exchange/Redemption Appointments" by TJ - 4/1/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Nose Swab at Exchange/Redemption Appointments" by TJ - 4/1/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Nose Swab at Exchange/Redemption Appointments" by TJ - 4/1/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Nose Swab at Exchange/Redemption Appointments" by TJ - 4/1/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Nose Swab at Exchange/Redemption Appointments" by TJ - 4/1/20

Go down

"Nose Swab at Exchange/Redemption Appointments" by TJ - 4/1/20 Empty "Nose Swab at Exchange/Redemption Appointments" by TJ - 4/1/20

Post by RamblerNash Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:27 pm

As I am writing about a serious issue, I must first state that this is my unprofessional opinion. People must make their own decisions on how they will proceed.

In Bruce's latest report he is advising us that at our exchange / redemption appointments they now plan to have us put a swab up inside our noses. This made the hair on the back of my neck stand on end!

This is a very, very strange request, as swabs are ALWAYS taken from the inside of the cheek.

To put this in context, we must never forget when we were told that the original plan for exchange centers was to get people to go to a remote location (a deserted-looking building on a back-street or a remote Homeland Security camp) by themselves in the middle of the night without telling anyone where they were going, and if they disappeared afterwards anyone who they had told what they were doing would naturally think that they had gone underground in order to enjoy their new-found wealth incognito. There were whistleblower reports at that time of multi-body coffins stacked up in those camps, and bribes reportedly offered to the security guards of 20% of any bonds they turned in. I have no way of verifying any of this, but it is enough to make anyone want to stay alert.

Add to this that we have now been advised that the cabal have already prepared millions of test kits that will give a false positive for the virus and/or actually infect us with something worse as part of their grand plan.

If the plan really is to infect us with a pre-infected swab, the nose would work much better as it is too easy to disinfect the mouth with a zinc lozenge or oregano oil or MSM or colloidal silver rinse immediately afterwards, whereas it is very difficult to disinfect inside the nostril. Of course the swab would indicate that we are already infected, and then we would not be allowed to go home and our currencies and bonds would get lost in the confusion.

My personal recommendation under today's circumstances is to wait until the virus issue is over then exchange at your bank at the going forex rate, which should be enough for anyone. If ZIM bonds are not a con, being bonds they could never become worthless. Be strong and do not react out of fear or greed.

Anyone who has undergone survival training knows that often it is the more cautious who survive whereas those who display a low situation awareness do not. Heads up and eyes wide open!

TJ

"Nose Swab at Exchange/Redemption Appointments" by TJ - 4/1/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum