Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bruce’s Bill Call call notes and replay I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce’s Bill Call call notes and replay I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bruce’s Bill Call call notes and replay I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bruce’s Bill Call call notes and replay I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bruce’s Bill Call call notes and replay I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce’s Bill Call call notes and replay I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce’s Bill Call call notes and replay I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce’s Bill Call call notes and replay I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce’s Bill Call call notes and replay I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce’s Bill Call call notes and replay I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce’s Bill Call call notes and replay I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce’s Bill Call call notes and replay I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce’s Bill Call call notes and replay I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce’s Bill Call call notes and replay I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce’s Bill Call call notes and replay I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bruce’s Bill Call call notes and replay I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bruce’s Bill Call call notes and replay I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bruce’s Bill Call call notes and replay I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bruce’s Bill Call call notes and replay I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bruce’s Bill Call call notes and replay I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Bruce’s Bill Call call notes and replay

2 posters

Go down

Bruce’s Bill Call call notes and replay Empty Bruce’s Bill Call call notes and replay

Post by Ponee Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:17 pm

Bruce’s Bill Call Replay LINK  intel begins at 56:32 minute mark

Welcome everybody to The Big Call tonight – it’s Tuesday March 24th and you’re listening to The Big Call – All systems are go – Welcome from wherever you are listening all over this beautiful globe of ours – We are excited to give you the best information that we can tonight – I look forward to it

Everyone should be cranking their health up so they can be totally ready for when this thing goes – not only for that but for the life you’re going to lead afterwards – we are entering a new paradigm and this blessing we’ve called it – this total global reset – global currency reset – GCR – this thing is the trigger for all of it – the new technology – medicines – energy – travel – anti-gravity - all kinds of things are coming that have been latent that are about to be revealed and I’m excited for all of us to take full advantage of what has been repressed and get ready to receive it – and add to it with our project

We are in the cat bird’s seat – we are in a great place and I’m going to try to bring this out to you now in the intel - I will let you know kinda where we are - and what I anticipate happening

First of all we got to talk about what’s going on with the congress – we know we have a bill that should have been passed today – we were on the 2 yard line this morning and somehow we are still on the 2 yard line I think – we did not – to my knowledge at the time of The Big Call - we did not get it passed –

You guys may have a TV on – you may see that it has passed but I don’t know that it will until tomorrow – it should pass tomorrow – I would think if not the President will take over and do an executive order and make it pass – in other words – put an order out on a finished product – a finished Bill - he has that right – he wants the government to work together – he wants congress to work together – but we’ve got a lot of resistance from the Democratic side in the Senate with Nancy Pelosi holding up the whole thing –

It seems she’s not really – she doesn’t care that people are needing what is in that Bill “now” and have needed it for weeks – hopefully she will come to her senses and allow the Democratic Senate votes to go through – we do need it to be a bipartisan effort – to get it done –

I believe we are going to be in good shape for that to happen tomorrow without a whole lot of extra fluff and ridiculous requests that have been put in that Bill

Beyond that – and yes yes it does have something to do with our start – it does - I will say this – you guys remember the groups that we’ve talked about – Tier 1 Tier 2 Tier 3 and Tier 4 which we generally break up into A & B – A for the Admiral’s group and B for the internet group which is us -

They see Tier 4 as once continuous group and that’s ok – that’s fine – more than fine – but there is a group that we’ve discussed with the sovereign groups – the Farm claims – the Indians – CMKX – adjudicated settlements – Fines & Penalties – etc - these groups fall into a category known as the “Intermediates” – these are between the true Tier 3’s and the Tier 4’s –

We have heard forever that these had started or were in some process of completion – had finished – We have heard it all!! I have put it out as I have heard it - and you have heard it on this call – So what I am about to tell you is - those intermediate groups were to be paid out today starting at 4 pm Pacific or 7 pm Eastern Daylight time - that is the latest information we got –

This came because President Trump spoke with President Chie yesterday – back and forth I believe on 3 different occasions and it was decided that the intermediates would go on Tuesday – that’s today – this afternoon -

There was a decision agreed to about the rest of the country – this case the Tier 4’s starting after that - However newer information that I received today clarifies that somewhat – and I’m going to let you have that – that is what President Trump has been doing to try to get this party started – and he wants this done and you guys know this will go during this COVID-19 situation

Some of our listeners are elderly – and some are young in their 70’s and 80’s - I am not too far from that group – I’m going to say that there are fears out there that we don’t hold - we operated by faith – not fear and I know you do too –

There are situations where people in their 70’s and 80’s that will go to exchange – putting themselves out there – now, when you go – if you have a little bit of a cold – have a sneeze or anything that sounds like a cough – you still can go - they will check your temperature when you start to go in and when you go out

If you have anything like that – anything that sounds like a cold – you let the first person you greet know - hey I’ve got a little cold – I’ve got a little something – don’t know what it is – whatever – they will let you exchange but when you’ve told them that they will put on a mask – several people that you come in contact with will put on a mask – they will give you a pair of gloves to use while taking your money out of envelopes – assuming you have them in envelopes - you pull the currency out of the envelopes and hand it over to 2 different people that are sitting beside or across from you with a delarue machine – the counting and verification machine in the redemption centers

You will have your silicon gloves on- they will have theirs on and you will hand them your currency to run through the delarue machine

Now, here’s the thing – they will also be putting a saran wrap over the keyboard so it does not retain anything – after every person they process they have a protocol to remove the saran wrap – your gloves - their gloves and put in a disposable bag which will be picked up later by CDC – it will be disposed of properly as toxic waste

Here’s the thing – this is something that you don’t know – haven’t heard yet – The CDC – Center For Disease Control in Atlanta – put out about 25,000 + representatives to go to all of the redemption centers – Tier 1 banks – and now Tier 2 banks as well – there were about 600 Tier 2 banks added over the last day to do redemptions - these are banks that had not been part of it before –

The CDC sent out reps to visit those banks all the Tier 1 redemption centers – Tier 1 banks and tier 2’s – they started on Saturday from 10 am - 6 pm at night and they were doing a massive cleanup and sterilization of all surfaces in the redemption centers and banks – They were teaching the protocol on how to do everything to the redemption center staff –

So picture everybody working to clean up and to learn how to do this – for us – with the addition of the Tier 2 banks they changed the protocol yesterday slightly because they had – they were going to use on representatives from CDC on Monday to go back through and do final inspection – and updates on protocol and pass the redemption centers and banks with their approval on inspection

Because of the addition of these Tier 2 banks – my understanding is that did not occur yesterday (Monday)as we thought it would but rather because of the additional banks and protocol and clean up and tomorrow between 9 and 11 the final inspections will occur –

That is excellent and designed for – guess whom? You and me – that whole protocol with the CDC and the banks and redemption centers is designed to keep us safe – if you are elderly and concerned about going out – being in public – just realize this is not a prayer meeting – this is getting the exchange done in 20-25 minutes and getting the heck out of there

This is your first appointment – I’m going to start telling you a few things about it – what you’re expected and how you carry yourself - You go in – you’re going to meet someone – taken to a room – see a video for about 4 mins - after you have done the KYC - proof of ID etc –

It appears that we don’t know whether they are going to give us that video that we talked about getting if you’re a multi currency holder – we still not sure if they will give to us before the appointment – meaning sending us a link by email

Pause ?? error??? Connection error??

Ok so here we are back – so you are going to go from that room and have 2 people across from you with the delarue machine that will take your currency as I explained and count and verify – During that process you may be discussing the concept of your project/s - you may get into rates a little bit - and here’s what I’m going to tell you - the presentation that you give is going to be taken very seriously – they want you to be calm but have good energy - they want you to be centered – make eye contact – and obviously due to this COVID-19 you are not going to be shaking hands – fist bumping - but acknowledge them with a nod – keep a safe distance – finish your presentation in 5-8 mins

they want to offer you a rate – on Zim first – they will see from your presentation and will make you an offer – we talked in the past about a default rate – however, my understanding is they do want to work with these people that have really good projects but they do not want you to be greedy

Consider what they offer you for your Zim and if you think it is way below what you want or are worthy of then you can slightly negotiate that at that time

I am going to say this though – if they sense greed you are going to get D-queued – and your rate will be maybe half of what they offered –

Let’s say you get a decent rate on your Zim and you’re pretty happy and you have some other currency – my recommendation to me was take what they offer you on the other currency – in other words don’t get to where you’re looking greedy for asking for a contract rate on Dinar or Dong – just take the rate they offer you - it might be front screen – it might be better than front screen –

I am giving you the advice that I was given and I’m doing what I am telling you guys right now – if you have any bit of greed put it in your back pocket and button it up – they do not want to see it and I don’t want you to be “it” – I want you to be happy – excited and a good thoughtful person – wise - they will be looking for “qualities” – integrity – to see what you are made of

Ok lets keep going a little bit more – you’ve ponied up your currency - you’ve discussed rates – you’ve set up 1 maybe 2 accounts or you had 1-2 new accounts that you could use – you talked about Trusts - you get a debit and or credit card – made right there on the spot – tied to one of your accounts – you let them know how much money you will need in the first 90 days - for projects and personal use – to be put in a spill-over account – the motherlode account is the one that earns the interest and gets poured into the spill over account –

Here’s the other thing – once you’ve done that – you could ask for a few cashiers checks – maybe get a wire or two – that’s a lot to do in 20-25 minutes and we have not even talked about perks or a second visit in 5-10 days - you do need to make that second appointment to talk about security – perks – etc

I think I have covered everything in the way of intel that I wanted to share – we are looking very good based on the information – there is a possibility of going tomorrow afternoon with notifications to our group – but there is just about an equal possibility of going on Thursday

So whereas the Chinese wanted us to start tomorrow it might not happen – we have this Bill to get knocked out in the morning from the Senate and we also have the inspections from CDC in the redemption center from 9-11 that is probably when we would have been notified – now I’m thinking we’ve got a possibility of getting notified in the afternoon but more than likely situation for Thursday – that is the latest update I have received

As I have always said – I always get more info after the call than I do before – but that is enough for us to roll with for now – ok that’s it for tonight everybody – stay tuned we’re almost home -

https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/wall/recorded_audio?audioRecordingUrl=https%3A%2F%2Frs2941.freeconferencecall.com%2Fstorage%2FsgetHD%2FHsCgW%2FIe7

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bruce’s Bill Call call notes and replay Empty Re: Bruce’s Bill Call call notes and replay

Post by Sam I Am Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:42 am

"Here’s the thing – this is something that you don’t know – haven’t heard yet – The CDC – Center For Disease Control in Atlanta – put out about 25,000 + representatives to go to all of the redemption centers – Tier 1 banks – and now Tier 2 banks as well – there were about 600 Tier 2 banks added over the last day to do redemptions - these are banks that had not been part of it before  ..."

Bruce has said a lot of idiotic things over the years, but this one takes the cake.  Here we are in the middle of the worst pandemic this country has ever encountered, and Bruce has the Center for Disease Control diverting their attention from the crisis to put 25,000 people in place to expedite the redemption process at banks which are currently closed due to the pandemic, and will certainly have more important things to do when they reopen than oversee this fantasy RV exchange.  

Seek professional help now, Bruce.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum