Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/10/20 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/10/20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/10/20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/10/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/10/20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/10/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/10/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/10/20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/10/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/10/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/10/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/10/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/10/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/10/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/10/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/10/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/10/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/10/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/10/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/10/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Mnt Goat News Brief 3/10/20

Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 3/10/20 Empty Mnt Goat News Brief 3/10/20

Post by RamblerNash Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:41 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

No, we did not have an RV! No, the RV is not going to happen tomorrow.

Again, I am telling everyone that we are waiting for our third miracle. This miracle is finding that person who will be the saving grace for Iraq to stand up to all the corruption. This corruption stems from Iranian backed militias, the strong-arm of the Iranian backed politicians.

I believe this person is Mohammed Allawi. Yes, he did not get his way with the cabinet he wanted and so he backed out, for now. But he will return as he is the man for the job and will come back in time. So what he did was to tell the citizens who is at fault. What we need now is compelling pressure from the protesters to push for these reforms in the government. Once Allawi has the legitimate power he needs we will see the necessary changes.

Literally, things can change very quickly. It is amazing what a difference a day can make. We wait for this miracle.

Remember this is a long-term investment. This is not a get-rich-quick scheme. So relax and let’s watch this play out. This is all we can do. I don’t care if “the banks are on high alert”. How stupid is this? Maybe someone should tell the CBI that the banks are on high alert?

More news….

THE LIST OF NAMES NOMINATED FOR THE PRESIDENCY OF THE NEW GOVERNMENT

Today, politicians and parliamentarians revealed, on Sunday, that the list of names nominated for the presidency of the new government will be reduced to two people, after the Shiite political forces agreed on two bars in the specifications of the prime minister candidate, indicating that the settlement of the mandate will be made next week.

Sources reported that dialogues on Friday and Saturday, in Baghdad, between the leaders of the political blocs concerned with the nomination of the new prime minister, the Arab Shiite political forces, led to the reduction of the list of names nominated to head the government, where a number of their names were excluded and the preservation of each of the president The current Iraqi Intelligence Service, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, and the senior adviser to the Presidential Office, Ali Shukri, agree to put forward any other new personality, but only on the condition that it be political and independent.

Then this article pops out later in the day…

THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN THE FILE OF SELECTION FOR THE NEW PRIME MINISTER,

Hussein Arab, the member of the Building Alliance, revealed on Monday (March 09, 2020) the latest developments in the file of selection for the new Prime Minister, while noting that new .visions to resolve the file decided to submit 3 names.

Arabs said in an interview with him (Baghdad today) that until now, no name has been formally proposed or an official letter sent to the President of the Republic, Barham Salih.

He added, "The political blocs are in the process of consultations regarding the circulation of names that were raised in the past, and no results have been reached yet He pointed out that some of the blocs submitted a new proposal, provided that he takes over the position of prime minister at the current stage as a figure from the leaders of the political blocs for many reasons including the availability of great experience, so according to ".this proposal.

I presented the names of Hadi Al-Amiri, Falih Al-Fayyad and Nuri al-Maliki Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi presented his apology to President Barham Salih on Sunday (1 March 2020) for forming the new government after he spoke of political pressure that impeded him hindering the passage of his ministerial list in Parliament.

(Mnt Goat – All I can say is this must be a JOKE! )

More news….

IRAQ: SIGNS OF A REASSIGNMENT OF ABDUL-MAHDI

Meetings by political leaders in Baghdad - some of them under the auspices of President Barham Salih - continue, with the aim of reaching a settlement agreement to choose a new prime minister, before the end of the constitutional deadline of this 17th, after the failure of Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, to form his government following the rejection of several political forces .

He gave him confidence in reservations about the mechanism of forming his government and his ministerial program.
Two days after Parliament failed to vote for Allawi’s government, caretaker Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi announced in an official statement that he had decided to voluntarily absent himself as caretaker prime minister, and one of his deputies could be delegated to this task, while remaining commander-in-chief of the armed forces, because this responsibility is attached to him.

And Friday, Abdul-Mahdi appeared, wearing a muzzle, during a surprise tour, during which he inspected Baghdad Airport, the new Turkish hospital and the Shalamcheh border crossing in Basra Governorate, to see the procedures followed to prevent the transmission of the Corona virus. Observers read in the visit of Abdul-Mahdi "a maneuver, perhaps aimed at returning him to office, or keeping the situation intact, if the Shiite blocs did not reach a candidate compatible with him, during the remainder of the new constitutional period, which the constitution gives to the President of the Republic to assign a second figure" to form The government, after Muhammad Allawi's apology.

(Mnt Goat – All I can say is this must be a JOKE! )

More news….

DE’JAVU: THE CONSTITUTIONAL PERIOD SPECIFIED FOR 15 DAYS TO CHOOSE THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

On Sunday, a member of the House of Representatives on behalf of Khazaal confirmed that the constitutional period specified for 15 days to choose the President of the Republic as a new person to assume the post of prime minister after Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi’s apology for assignment would end without choosing an alternative, among which the political blocs are still holding on to the political quotas and the distribution of ministerial portfolios.

More news….

SHAMKHANI: THE SECURITY, STABILITY AND PROSPERITY OF THE IRAQI PEOPLE ARE VERY IMPORTANT MATTERS FOR IRAN

IRNA - Secretary of the Supreme National Security Council of Iran, Admiral Ali Shamkhani, affirmed that the security, stability and prosperity of the Iraqi people are matters of great importance to Tehran, stressing that there is no justification for Iran's interference in Iraqi affairs.

In a statement he made to the correspondent of the Islamic Republic News Agency, "IRNA", this evening, Sunday, Shamkhani confirmed that the Iraqis are mature and able to manage their situation and do not need our intervention.

He added: that, in light of these special regional circumstances, we decided to make a two-day visit to Iraq and to hold meetings with the Iraqi President, the Prime Minister, political figures, parties, the head of the intelligence service, and the Minister of Health.

More news….

AL-KINANI: SALEH IS SUBJECT TO US PRESSURE OVER THE SELECTION OF THE NEW PRIME MINISTER

Political analyst Hussein Al-Kinani said, on Monday, that the President of the Republic, Barham Saleh, is subject to Washington regarding the choice of the candidate for prime minister, pointing out that America seeks to bring about a Prime Minister according to its own dimensions.

Al-Kanani said in a statement to "Information", that "President Barham Saleh is absolutely subject to the American administration and executes its agenda in Iraq , and it also disrupted more than once the candidates presented by the largest bloc."

He added, "The political targeting that is taking place at the present time is the result of Saleh's violation of the constitution, especially as he does not have the authority to choose candidates as he pleases."

Kanani said, "Saleh disrupts the government and rejects the candidates of the largest bloc, with the aim of satisfying the American administration first," noting that "Washington is trying to bring a figure according to its standards, which would constitute a danger to the political process."

(Mnt Goat – Oh but it’s Okay for Iran to demand their candidate get selected and not for the US? Hey who did the fighting to get rid of Saddam Hessien? Was it Iran or the US? Is something missing here in this article? When will they learn who is their friend and who is their enemy?)

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.
Articles Begin

REVEALED HELP FOR THE PERMANENT DEFEAT OF ISIS ALLOCATED MORE THAN $ 4 BILLION IN EQUIPMENT, SERVICES, SALARIES, AND SUPPORT IN THE MISSION TO DEFEAT ISIS COALITION FORCES

March 7, 2020

Baghdad / Obelisk: The international coalition revealed, on Saturday 7 March 2020, the nature of its relationship with the Iraqi security forces.
A source in the coalition said in a statement to Iraqi News Agency conscious, followed by the obelisk, that the international coalition that includes 76 countries and five international organizations is committed to supporting the Iraqi government in the permanent defeat of ISIS.

He pointed out that the Joint Task Force Command, during the process of solid resolve, allocated more than $ 4 billion in equipment, services, salaries, and support in the mission to defeat ISIS.

He stated that he had provided the equivalent of twenty-eight Iraqi army brigades, eight brigades of the Federal Police and seven brigades of the Border Guard, anti-terrorist and energy police units, as well as local police units with kits of primary equipment.

The source explained that these personal equipment, light weapons and ammunition are more than 1,000 non-tactical wheels, and more than 1100 armored wheels, including multi-purpose wheels (Hummer), anti-mine and ambush wheels (Umm Rap) and Iraqi light armored vehicles (Bager) .

He continued that he provides training, advice and assistance to support Iraq’s development of its capabilities in the field of military aviation and to support a capable and professional Iraqi airline at a reasonable and sustainable cost.

He stressed that the Iraqi air establishment will eventually provide Iraq with the self-sufficient air capabilities required by a sovereign state to protect its borders and defeat internal threats.

The source pointed out that the Air Force Task Force carried out about 8 thousand air advisory missions within 20 hours with the Air Force and the Iraqi army’s flights in the year 2019, adding that this year the coalition completed the training of more than 50,000 individuals from the Iraqi army, federal police, border guards, the Kurdish security forces and regiments The emergency, which was provided by several coalition-contributing countries across multiple camp sites.

He explained that the coalition supports security operations throughout Iraq by providing coalition forces with additional equipment for about 20 brigades of the Federal Police and Border Guard forces, including infrastructure for the locations of the Border Guard and police presence.
He noted that the Iraqi security forces were provided with more than 100 trained dogs to detect explosives to help discover and remove explosive devices and explosive remnants of war, while the coalition provided training information on operational information to our Iraqi partners.

(Mnt Goat – So all you negative people who say the US has no business IN Iraq or that Trump is crazy for making statements that the US should be reimbursed for its efforts in Iraq- You are crazy people! This is a lot of money. By the way most of this is US funds….just so you know. Get with the program….!!!! When are us investors going to see some returns on our investment? We seem to be the last priority of this crocked government! )

AL-ABADI: THE FAILURE TO PASS THE GOVERNMENT OF MUHAMMAD ALLAWI DUE TO THE SHIITE DISPUTE .. THE BLOCS WANTED TO PRESERVE THEIR PRIVILEGES THAT THEY OBTAINED IN THE ERA OF ABDUL-MAHDI

Obelisk: Obelisk publishes the main themes of the Abadi TV interview,

Sunday, 8 March 2020.

– The political process has a fundamental failure … and insisting on narrow personal interests will not get the country out of the crisis. There is confusion among the political blocs, as there are those who participate in the government and at the same time oppose it.

– From the early days of the demonstrations, we wanted politicians to think outside the box and choose an independent prime minister.

– Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi’s assignment took place by consensus between the others and Al-Fateh, but it was not their first choice, even if there was an internal Shiite agreement for Allawi’s passing.

– Small blocs wanted to keep their privileges in the government of Abdul-Mahdi.

– We left a surplus in the budget and oil prices in 2019, it was good and the government currently has a very large deficit and there were no projects or investment and we do not know where the money went and how it was disposed of. There are those who are trying to fail the largest government that is not appropriate for him because he has interests in billions of dollars.

– The distribution of wealth was improper, and the region’s share was flawed. Whoever called on me to have most of my political interests to stay in the government considered it treason.

– The differences with the Kurdistan region are superficial. There is blood in which we participated, for the first time the armed forces between the army and the Peshmerga are fighting together and it has become a successful experience that we wanted to establish for it.

– Arms outside the framework of the state are very dangerous, and this matter is covered by everyone from north to south. Weapon at a political or party leader is unacceptable.

– There are those who felt a danger when he saw the existence of a national project that avoids sectarianism, nationalism and racism because he lives from it and its demise threatens its existence, so they used all their weapons to break up the victory coalition, and there are those who participated at home and abroad and countries in this matter.

– We opened an investigation into the issue of the Electoral and Electoral Commission, and it was a scientific investigation, but the blocs largely stood against me in the investigation, and we were surprised to drop the charges from the Electoral Commission.

– Not to hold early elections as a betrayal. The reference called for it, and the street demanded it, and the politicians promised the people.
There are those who spoke at the negotiations to form the government in 2018 that a government without our will would burn the country.
The alliances that took place are not real alliances.
My relationship with Muqtada al-Sadr is good and I have contact with him, and there may be different views on some issues.

– Masoud Barzani visited me after the government ended and my relationship with him and with the leaders in the Kurdistan region in Arbil or Sulaymaniyah is good and Mr. Barzani invited me to visit the region.

(Mnt Goat – please read the next article below. See how things can change so suddenly)

AL-FATEH REVEALS THAT THE SHIITE FORCES REACHED AN AGREEMENT ON THE PRIME MINISTER

Hadi al-Amiri, a deputy from the Al-Fatah coalition, announced on Sunday that the Shiite forces reached an AGREEMENT TO CHOOSE AN INDEPENDENT FIGURE TO HEAD THE NEXT GOVERNMENT.

And Baldawi said, “IF THERE IS A CONSENSUS ON THIS IDEA, THEN CHOOSING THE PRIME MINISTER WILL BE QUICK AND EASY, especially since no party wants to adopt the issue of choosing the new president, alone.”

He added that “many of the names were presented during the meetings according to these specifications, but without agreement on them, as there is no body to adopt them, but the proposal is for the sake of example that they are in accordance with these specifications.”

The former Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi had stepped down from the task of forming the government early this month after he failed to persuade the Kurds, Sunnis and some Shiite forces to give confidence to his cabinet.

The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, has 15 days to assign another person the task of forming a government. (until March 17, 2020)

Shiites assume the premiership according to an unconstitutional custom, but deep differences prevail among the Shiite forces over the candidate to form the next government. Unprecedented popular protests forced Adel Abdul Mahdi’s government to resign in December / early December 2019.
The demonstrators insist that the political elite accused of corruption and waste of state money, which has ruled since the fall of Saddam Hussein’s regime in 2003, is gone and held accountable.

IRAQ .. AL-ABADI PRESENTS AN INITIATIVE TO ENGAGE THE DEMONSTRATORS IN RESOLVING THE CRISIS

The "Victory Coalition", led by former Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, has formed joint committees between demonstrators and political forces to settle the crisis in Iraq.

A spokesperson for the “Victory Coalition", Ayat Al-Mudhafar said, "The coalition seeks to find joint committees of demonstrators and political and UNAMI forces (UNAMI) to settle the crisis, by participating in investigative committees that reveal the name of the perpetrators of the demonstrators and security forces and bring them to justice.

She added in a statement to the official news agency, "The political blocs bear the continuation of the crisis if they do not agree to participate in these committees."

She stressed "the importance of the activists' role in uniting the demands of the demonstrators and sorting out leaders to facilitate the achievement of a national settlement that will pull the country out of its crisis."
This, and the head of the "Victory Coalition", Haider al-Abadi, had previously proposed a six-point initiative to get the country out of the crisis and form an independent government with the participation of activists and joint supervision committees.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) and now the corruption in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. He has guided the honest, patriots of Iraq to fight for their homeland. So this new war now on our citizens is underway. New battles are raging every day over corruption. These are battles to save our societies from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people in Iraq and also in the United States. We must pray for our leaders that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit and guided to do God’s work. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For all leaders of all nations, that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and work to bring about abundance and prosperity to their nation.

To fight this waging war on corruption, our freedoms, our liberties, socialist plans and injustice.

To bring all those corrupt to justice and pay for their crimes no matter how high up in the government they are.

That the FREE WORLD may be a shining example for the rest of the entire planet.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

Mnt Goat News Brief 3/10/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: