Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Pimpy - says this actually might be good for us in the Iraqi dinar community... I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Pimpy - says this actually might be good for us in the Iraqi dinar community... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Pimpy - says this actually might be good for us in the Iraqi dinar community... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Pimpy - says this actually might be good for us in the Iraqi dinar community... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Pimpy - says this actually might be good for us in the Iraqi dinar community... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Pimpy - says this actually might be good for us in the Iraqi dinar community... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Pimpy - says this actually might be good for us in the Iraqi dinar community... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Pimpy - says this actually might be good for us in the Iraqi dinar community... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Pimpy - says this actually might be good for us in the Iraqi dinar community... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Pimpy - says this actually might be good for us in the Iraqi dinar community... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Pimpy - says this actually might be good for us in the Iraqi dinar community... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Pimpy - says this actually might be good for us in the Iraqi dinar community... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Pimpy - says this actually might be good for us in the Iraqi dinar community... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Pimpy - says this actually might be good for us in the Iraqi dinar community... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Pimpy - says this actually might be good for us in the Iraqi dinar community... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Pimpy - says this actually might be good for us in the Iraqi dinar community... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Pimpy - says this actually might be good for us in the Iraqi dinar community... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Pimpy - says this actually might be good for us in the Iraqi dinar community... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Pimpy - says this actually might be good for us in the Iraqi dinar community... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Pimpy - says this actually might be good for us in the Iraqi dinar community... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Pimpy - says this actually might be good for us in the Iraqi dinar community...

Go down

Pimpy - says this actually might be good for us in the Iraqi dinar community... Empty Pimpy - says this actually might be good for us in the Iraqi dinar community...

Post by Ponee Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:08 pm

Pimpy

Vietnam has their ducks in a row way more than Iraq does.  They don't have a problem with their government.  It's not unstable.  Their economy is pretty healthy and things seem to be going pretty good there...Vietnam is ready to really take a more active role on the international scene.  They want to start doing business with other businesses in the United States...the banks want to get involved...this is great news if you hold Vietnam dong because the stronger they get the stronger the Vietnam dong becomes...April 6 is [when] the new Trump policies are being implemented that if any country is found manipulating their currency there's additional tariffs, penalties and sanctions put on them.  

Vietnam was red hot on their list...this is good.  This is what we want...

~~~~~~~~~~

...because of the coronavirus crude oil is tanking, just like cryptocurrencies. Just like the Dow. These things are getting killed. Just getting annihilated...it dropped to $45 I think right now. It might have dropped a little bit more...between the protestors and their government and the PM I don't know how much worse it can get for Iraq. It's just at its worse...this actually might be good for us in the Iraqi dinar community...let's just hope that oil prices keep going down and maybe that might trigger something that we've been waiting for...if ever a time before where Iraq needed a rate change to happen it's definitely now...

Article:
"Salih: The UN Security Council Sanctions Still Apply To Iraq"

...what that means is they're preventing their currencies from being recognized internationally. This means that Iraq can't really step out on the International market and do business like they need to do. If the rate change happened today...we would have a hard time trying to exchange our money with some of our banks because the currency is not bing recognized internationally. I know Chase Bank is accepting the dinar now at its current rate and my assumption would be that if a rate change happens they would honor the new rate. But there's a lot of banks and a lot of financial institutions that are not recognizing Iraq internationally...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum