Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Full Mnt Goat News Brief-- VERY VERY LONG NEWS BRIEF I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Full Mnt Goat News Brief-- VERY VERY LONG NEWS BRIEF I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Full Mnt Goat News Brief-- VERY VERY LONG NEWS BRIEF I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Full Mnt Goat News Brief-- VERY VERY LONG NEWS BRIEF I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Full Mnt Goat News Brief-- VERY VERY LONG NEWS BRIEF I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Full Mnt Goat News Brief-- VERY VERY LONG NEWS BRIEF I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Full Mnt Goat News Brief-- VERY VERY LONG NEWS BRIEF I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Full Mnt Goat News Brief-- VERY VERY LONG NEWS BRIEF I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Full Mnt Goat News Brief-- VERY VERY LONG NEWS BRIEF I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Full Mnt Goat News Brief-- VERY VERY LONG NEWS BRIEF I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Full Mnt Goat News Brief-- VERY VERY LONG NEWS BRIEF I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Full Mnt Goat News Brief-- VERY VERY LONG NEWS BRIEF I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Full Mnt Goat News Brief-- VERY VERY LONG NEWS BRIEF I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Full Mnt Goat News Brief-- VERY VERY LONG NEWS BRIEF I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Full Mnt Goat News Brief-- VERY VERY LONG NEWS BRIEF I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Full Mnt Goat News Brief-- VERY VERY LONG NEWS BRIEF I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Full Mnt Goat News Brief-- VERY VERY LONG NEWS BRIEF I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Full Mnt Goat News Brief-- VERY VERY LONG NEWS BRIEF I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Full Mnt Goat News Brief-- VERY VERY LONG NEWS BRIEF I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Full Mnt Goat News Brief-- VERY VERY LONG NEWS BRIEF I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Full Mnt Goat News Brief-- VERY VERY LONG NEWS BRIEF

Go down

Full Mnt Goat News Brief-- VERY VERY LONG NEWS BRIEF Empty Full Mnt Goat News Brief-- VERY VERY LONG NEWS BRIEF

Post by Ponee Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:17 pm

March 5, 2020 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

More trouble posting in Facebook, please be patient. I think this will finally post. They were censoring it again. I can hardly wait for our new site to be ready. I am hearing it may be very soon.

Seems the Iraqi news media keeps recycling old news over and over again. Do you notice this too?

For example statements in the news like, “we should retain Mahdi to the government” or “Abadi is making a comeback” or how about “Sadr is killing civilians” or “Nori al-Maliki may run again for PM”. Folks just stop listening to this crap. It is all just silly nonsense and FAKE news and is going nowhere in a hurry. It is nothing to worry about.

None of these statements has any merit and is not going to happen. None of it is true and if in fact it was said recently is still not going to make any difference. They just need to put the citizens on edge and make them worry. It is all just FAKE news just like in the US. It is propaganda to get you excited. Just ignore these articles..please! blush

The protestors will not let any of it happen anywhay, and, if it should get farther than expected, the same fate as with Allawi will occur. So, relax everyone! (except I luved Allawi and I think he would have made a great prime minister)
Where do we stand today?

Not much occurred over the week or weekend. Not much will occur until Saleh picks a new candidate. This should occur in the next week. Then we watch him/her negotiate the new government positions and hope him/her is not bought-out by the Iranians. Talk now maybe even of a young, vibrant woman being selected as a candidate. So, if this did occur, with the strict Islamic rules enforced in Iran, this would definitely not be an Iranian candidate. This is the only good news this week I can think of…. lol..lol..lol..

So the future events look like this: first we need a new prime minister (non-Iranian backed), then we need the government formed (and ratified by parliament), then we need the 2020 budget sent to parliament, then passed voted on and passed. Then we need the budget “opened”. This last part is VERY important for us. Why?

Folks all this nonsense about the new rate in the 2020 budget is, once again, just more bullshit. How many years must we hear this before you folks wise up that it means nothing and is just stupid “intel guru” talk. The new rate does not have to be in any budget, nor is it in the 2020 budget! It is not the lack of the budget holding up any RV except holding progress.

We are talking about economic progress. So, then why is the budget important (as I allude to you that it is)? It is that we need the rebuilding of Iraq (to some extend) and the services to help to grow the economy. These things are in the budget. Get it?
Also the IMF and the US wants full transparency and to know where the money is going. So, if the budget is not opened and they use this 1 / 12 formula to dish out salaries, then nothing is really happening for any real progress forward. They are just holding on to survival mode and status quo. Get it?

Also of course there can not be full transparency either as it is much easier to steal funds this way and not know where the money is going, until much later on an audit and then it is too late since the money is gone. We have seen this method already for many of the past budgets (example is the 2019 budget) and so I know exactly what I am talking about. They need to change this entire paradigm. Get it? This is what the IMF and the US is looking for. This will all be signs of the needed stability.

Have we heard anything lately from the CBI concerning the “project to delete the zeros”? No! Why not?

We have not heard lately about this project because it is now on-hold right by the CBI until they can sort out this chaos. This chaos will continue until they get their heads out of their asses and finally make some common sense out of resolving the real issues in their country. I have just talked about these issues again. Did you pay attention?
More news….

SHIITE BLOCS TO DISCUSS FOUR PERSONALITIES TO TAKE OVER THE POSITION OF PRIME MINISTER

The deputy of the Al-Fateh Alliance Fadel Al-Fatlawi revealed, on Wednesday, a meeting that will be held this evening between the Al-Fateh Alliance and most of the Shiite blocs to discuss four personalities to take over the position of prime minister, while Muhammad Shia'a Al-Sudani, Asaad Al-Eidani, Ali Shukri and Mustafa Al-Kazemi are the most prominent candidates so far.

Al-Fatlawi said in a statement to "Information", that "the Shiite blocs will meet this evening at the headquarters of the Al-Fateh Alliance to discuss the general political situation in the country, as well as discuss the personality of the Prime Minister," noting that "the meeting will end with the presentation of four candidates for the post of prime minister."
He added that "Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani, Asaad Al-Aidani, Ali Shukri and Mustafa Al-Kazemi are the most prominent candidates so far." Noting that "the political blocs did not agree on any candidate, and today's meeting will be the decisive factor in choosing the personality of the Prime Minister."
Full article below in articles section.
More news….

AL-KAZEMI’S CHANCES OF BECOMING PRIME MINISTER ARE BACK
A well-informed political source told Mawazine News that “Al-Kazemi has regained his chances of assuming the presidency of the interim government, after Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi apologized for forming the government.”
He added, “One of the main factors contributing to the rise in Al-Kazimi’s fortunes is that he does not belong to any political party, in addition to enjoying good international relations, in addition to strong relations with many political players in Iraq, especially since he was an active member of the opposition during the era of previous system”.

Full story below in articles section.
More news….

THE BLOCS SUPPORTING ALLAWI REJECT ANY CANDIDATE … ONE OPTION IS TO STAY ON THE “VOLUNTARY ABSENCE” SCENARIO

The source said that “there is difficulty out of a crisis of personal assignment to the Prime Minister and to put forward a candidate who has support and who can obtain the confidence of Parliament”, indicating that “President Barham Salih tried, through yesterday’s dialogues, to explore points of view, especially for alliances that supported Allawi, It turned out that it was heading towards rejecting any candidate proposed by the forces that were refusing to assign Allawi, in a clear personalization of the file of government formation.
More news….

HEZBOLLAH NEWSPAPER: A MOVEMENT TO REPLACE AL-AMIRI .. AND 6 CANDIDATES FOR PRIME MINISTER, INCLUDING "SADRI"!

A report by a newspaper close to the Lebanese Hezbollah guerrillas shed light on the latest developments and rumors about the possibility of renewal for the resigned Prime Minister Adel Abdel-Mahdi, while 6 names were said that they were competing for the post of prime minister.

According to a report published by "Al-Akhbar", followed by "Nass" (7 March 2020), "New arrangements are being made to renew the negotiating delegations of the Shiite blocs, which may overthrow Hadi al-Amiri," which the newspaper quotes sources as saying that "it may bear a large part of the failure of negotiations and wrong decisions."
(Mnt Goat – All I can say is I hope this does come true! blush Of course Hadi al-Amiri had lots to do with Allawi not being able to muster up enough parliament members to take a vote. Amiri is now more in control of the Iranian militia within Iraq. He perpetrates death threats to parliament members and their families. This is mostly why they do not show to parliament or go into parliament to vote. Getting rid of him would be a great service to Iraq. He is a terrorist and should be banned from all Iraqi politics and from the country…period! )

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

BLACKSHART: WE ARE AWAITING A LONG-TERM WEALTH-SHARING AGREEMENT BETWEEN BAGHDAD AND THE KURDISTAN REGION
The Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jenin Hennes-Blackshart, announced today, Tuesday, THAT ARMED GROUPS IN IRAQ ARE PREVENTING THE CONTINUATION OF LIFE IN THE COUNTRY.
"The security picture in the Iraqi streets is complicated, and there are difficulties in its administration," Blackshart said in a speech to the Security Council session in Iraq in New York, stressing that "Iraq is witnessing the presence of armed entities with unspecified groups and using individuals to disturb the situation in the country and cause losses." .
She added that "ARMED GROUPS OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY PREVENT THE CONTINUATION OF LIFE IN IRAQ, and this matter should not be hidden by political leaders, but THESE GROUPS MUST BE DISMANTLED."

"These groups, BACKED BY OUTSIDE IRAQ, are trying to undermine the state system," Blashart explained.

She explained, "Iraq needs fair and fair elections," noting that "controlling the electoral process is a priority, but system-wide reform is necessary, as well as the need for an independent commission working on the principles of independence."
Blackshart indicated, "The Iraqi parliament must decide on the suspended election law," noting "the need to make representatives in the elections accountable." She added that "the demonstrations in Iraq did not take place overnight and will not be resolved in a moment and the participation of women in unprecedented demonstrations in Iraq," noting that "every political party must work to restore the confidence of the Iraqi street," noting that "reform of the system An Iraqi from corruption is necessary to achieve a better life. "
And she stressed that "the special party interests hinder the success of Iraq," noting that "the threat of terrorism in Iraq cannot be ignored and that ISIS is trying to escalate." Blackshart added: "The rule of law must be strengthened and opportunities for a solution in Iraq will become more and more narrow," indicating that "A PERIOD OF 15 DAYS TO NAME AN ALTERNATIVE TO ALLAWI IS NOT SUFFICIENT TO REACH A POLITICAL AGREEMENT," calling on "Parliament to complete the election law as soon as possible."

On the relationship of the Kurdistan Region and Baghdad, Blackshart indicated that "WE ARE AWAITING A LONG-TERM AGREEMENT FOR WEALTH SHARING BETWEEN BAGHDAD AND THE KURDISTAN REGION."

She added: "IRAQ IS NOT A POOR COUNTRY, BUT A HOSTAGE OF PARTISAN AND PERSONAL INTERESTS." Follow-up: "The security picture is complex, and the loyalties of armed entities are unclear, and murders, kidnappings and intimidation against protesters cannot be embellished." Kurdistan. "

"Putting out one fire after another is not a strategy. IRAQ MUST MOVE FROM MANAGING ONGOING CRISES TO SUSTAINABLE AND STABLE POLICIES, and building resilience through broad and deep systemic reform. As we all know: power at home is a prerequisite for power abroad."

DEPUTY FOR AL-FATEH: THE PRIME MINISTER WILL BE NAMED BEFORE MARCH 15TH. THESE ARE THE MOST PROMINENT NAMES NOMINATED FOR THE POST
March 04, 2020

Deputy Fateh Alliance Fadel Al-Fatlawi confirmed on Wednesday that the selection of the new prime minister will be decided 15 days before the end of the constitutional deadline, while revealing the names of the candidates currently on the table.

Al-Fatlawi said, in an interview with (Baghdad Today), that the political dialogues are continuous and continuous with the aim of reaching an agreement and agreeing to choose a person to head the new Iraqi government, and the continuation of these dialogues, will push to resolve the file before the CONSTITUTIONAL DEADLINE, WHICH IS LIMITED TO 15 DAYS. And among the "among the names that are being discussed during the meetings are:
Asaad Al-Eidani,

Ali Shukri,
Muhammad Shia'a Al-Sudani,
Mustafa Al-Kazemi,

but until now, there is no specific agreement on it.
He continued: It is not excluded that new names will be presented, as this matter is left to dialogues and meetings, which will take place during the coming hours and days Earlier in the day, Abbas, a member of the Al-Fateh coalition, Abbas Al-Zamili, revealed two options discussed by the political blocs, one of which leads to the reassignment of the .resigned prime minister, Adel Abdul-Mahdi.

Al-Zamili said in a press statement, "The political blocs discuss two options, the first calls for the reassignment of Adel Abdul Mahdi to form the new government, and the second adopts the selection of a consensual candidate and present it to the President of the Republic to assign him.

He added, Abdul-Mahdi's stay in the caretaker government until the early parliamentary elections is unlikely, because the upcoming parliamentary elections will be delayed by nearly a year or more, and the continuation of the caretaker government will hinder the passage of the federal budget bill for 2020.

The deputy from the Al-Fateh Alliance emphasized that "all political blocs hold in-depth discussions on the comparison between the two options before the 15-day constitutional deadline expires, to present the new taxpayer," suggesting that "the blocs will move towards ".the second option, which provides for a new candidate Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi presented his apology to President Barham Salih last Sunday for forming the new government after he spoke of political pressure .that he experienced that hindered the passing of his ministerial list in Parliament.

BARHAM SALIH, IS AWAITING WHAT THE POLITICAL BLOCS AGREE ON REGARDING THE PRIME MINISTER CANDIDATE, REGARDLESS OF HIS RIGHT TO NOMINATE WHOM HE DEEMS APPROPRIATE ACCORDING TO THE CONSTITUTION
An informed political source confirmed, on Wednesday, that the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, is awaiting what the political blocs agree on regarding the prime minister candidate, regardless of his right to nominate whom he deems appropriate according to the constitution.

The source told Mawazine News that the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, is awaiting what the political blocs and forces agree on regarding the alternative candidate for Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, to assume the presidency of the interim government, regardless of what the constitution granted in Article (76) in its paragraph. Third, who has the right to nominate whom he deems appropriate without referring to the major parliamentary blocs or the main blocs?

He added, "Saleh will deal with what these blocs see, and with what the resigned Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi announced of a voluntary absence with the possibility of assigning one of his deputies to the task of conducting business, regardless of Article (81) of the constitution that talks about filling the constitutional void by him." In the event that the position of Prime Minister becomes vacant. "

The Prime Minister-designate, Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, informed the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, last Sunday evening, of his apology for not being able to conclude the formation of the government.

LEGAL EXPERT REVEALS THE POSSIBILITY OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC EXCEEDING A

PERIOD OF 15 DAYS TO ASSIGN A CANDIDATE TO HEAD THE GOVERNMENT

Baghdad / Al-Ghad Press:

Today, Wednesday, legal expert Ali Al-Tamimi revealed the possibility of the President of the Republic exceeding the period specified for the appointment of a candidate for prime minister.

Al-Tamimi said in a post on his Facebook page and followed by "Tomorrow Press" that "Article 76 with its 5 paragraphs came overlapping. Paragraph 1 and 2 say the president of the republic is assigned the number of parliamentary candidate the largest number within a period of 15 days. And the ministerial program. "
"If he fails, the President of the Republic assigns another candidate to a new period of 45 days, so then we conclude that the 15 and 30 days are intertwined and they cannot be passed together."

He continued, "Therefore, my opinion is that the President of the Republic has the authority to assign the new candidate today outside the 15-day period allocated to him, but the Prime Minister-designate cannot cross the 45-day overlapping period in a manner that does not accept separation or separation."

And he explained that "the legal rules say if two conflicts of interest are taken into account, the most damaging ones are by committing their lighter, and the most harmful ones are paid the lesser ones, and the necessities permit the preparations, but they are valued."
(Mnt Goat – with Iraq’s history I’d say there is a really good possibility of exceeding the constitutional deadline of 15 days. What do you think?)

AL-KAZEMI’S CHANCES OF BECOMING PRIME MINISTER ARE BACK
Mawazine News – After the Prime Minister-designate, Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, failed to form the interim government, the fortunes of the head of the Iraqi National Intelligence Service, Mustafa al-Kazimi, came again, to take over the presidency of the interim government.

A well-informed political source told Mawazine News that “Al-Kazemi has regained his chances of assuming the presidency of the interim government, after Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi apologized for forming the government.”

He added, “One of the main factors contributing to the rise in Al-Kazimi’s fortunes is that he does not belong to any political party, in addition to enjoying good international relations, in addition to strong relations with many political players in Iraq, especially since he was an active member of the opposition during the era of previous system”.

He stressed, “Al-Kazemi enjoys the support and support of the majority of peaceful demonstrators in the demonstration and sit-in arenas, because of his successes during the tasks he assumed, especially the presidency of the intelligence service,” pointing out that “Al-Kazemi, since he assumed responsibility in the presidency of the Iraqi National Intelligence Service, in June June 2016, he became largely the focus of attention, due to his notable success as a man with a background in journalistic and nonmilitary work.
(Mnt Goat – It is obvious Al-Kazemi is not Saleh’s first pick or he would have nominated him before. So why now? Saleh may be forced to pick an independent without any political bloc affiliation. I do not know how well this will go in getting votes in parliament for his government, but we will see what happens.)

THE BLOCS SUPPORTING ALLAWI REJECT ANY CANDIDATE … ONE OPTION IS TO STAY ON THE “VOLUNTARY ABSENCE” SCENARIO

A political source revealed that the blocs supporting Muhammad Allawi reject any candidate for prime minister, while noting that one of the options is to stay on the “voluntary absence” scenario.

The source said that “there is difficulty out of a crisis of personal assignment to the Prime Minister and to put forward a candidate who has support and who can obtain the confidence of Parliament”, indicating that “President Barham Salih tried, through yesterday’s dialogues, to explore points of view, especially for alliances that supported Allawi, It turned out that it was heading towards rejecting any candidate proposed by the forces that were refusing to assign Allawi, in a clear personalization of the file of government formation.

MUQTADA AL-SADR'S COALITION DETERMINES ITS POSITION REGARDING THE NOMINATION OF A YOUNG WOMAN AS PRIME MINISTER IN IRAQ
The deputy of the Saeron Alliance, Asaad Abdul-Sadah, on Saturday (7 March 2020), made the first comment on the parliamentary movement that was announced today to name a young woman figure for the prime minister in Iraq.

Abdul-Sadah said in an interview with (Baghdad Today), that the concept of chaired a youth woman personality for the presidency of the Council of Ministers includes testimony and experience, and this term resembles technocrats and independent.
He added, "We need an experienced prime minister who is able to restore the prestige of the country and determine its economic, military and financial path Abdel-Sada pointed out that it is not against the nomination of a young man to be prime minister, but the leadership of the state needs a professional figure who is able to absorb all the affairs of the country, in addition to experience, and welcomes the personality who meets these conditions.

He pointed out that there is nothing wrong with the presence of the youth’s spirit in the state, but it is the young person's personality that rules on his/her ability to manage the state or not.

A member of the Parliamentary Bloc of Parliament, Hassan Faddum, said in a press statement, "There is a new movement within the House of Representatives of young members of the Shiite blocs to pressure the leaders of their blocs for the purpose of specifying that the Prime Minister-designate is completely different from his predecessor.
He explained, "The specifications include being a young person and within the career service according to the retirement law, and that he is from the interior and does not have any dual nationality, as well as his name was not presented as a candidate in the past, and that he is not rejected or controversial, in addition to other specifications.
He pointed out that these young deputies formed a front like in the parliament, and began their work on Friday with meeting Shiite political leaders, to communicate the idea that any candidate who does not meet these specifications will be rejected by them inside Parliament, regardless of their blocs. He continued, support, the meetings continue between political leaders since the apology of Muhammad Allawi for assigning the prime minister to this day, and several names have been proposed, some of which were excluded, while others are under study by the political parties.

(Mnt Goat – Is Iraq ready for a young woman to be prime minister? Can they find an educated, experienced woman that can take charge and get the job done? Will the Islam accept a woman over a man? )

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) and now the corruption in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. He has guided the honest, patriots of Iraq to fight for their homeland. So this new war now on our citizens is underway. New battles are raging every day over corruption. These are battles to save our societies from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people in Iraq and also in the United States. We must pray for our leaders that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit and guided to do God’s work. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For all leaders of all nations, that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and work to bring about abundance and prosperity to their nation.
To fight this waging war on corruption, our freedoms, our liberties, socialist plans and injustice.

To bring all those corrupt to justice and pay for their crimes no matter how high up in the government they are.

That the FREE WORLD may be a shining example for the rest of the entire planet.
In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum