Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
DinarAngel: "It appears that yesterday, Wednesday 3-4, the PTB actually did release the RV" 3/5/20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
DinarAngel: "It appears that yesterday, Wednesday 3-4, the PTB actually did release the RV" 3/5/20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
DinarAngel: "It appears that yesterday, Wednesday 3-4, the PTB actually did release the RV" 3/5/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
DinarAngel: "It appears that yesterday, Wednesday 3-4, the PTB actually did release the RV" 3/5/20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
DinarAngel: "It appears that yesterday, Wednesday 3-4, the PTB actually did release the RV" 3/5/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DinarAngel: "It appears that yesterday, Wednesday 3-4, the PTB actually did release the RV" 3/5/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
DinarAngel: "It appears that yesterday, Wednesday 3-4, the PTB actually did release the RV" 3/5/20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DinarAngel: "It appears that yesterday, Wednesday 3-4, the PTB actually did release the RV" 3/5/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
DinarAngel: "It appears that yesterday, Wednesday 3-4, the PTB actually did release the RV" 3/5/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DinarAngel: "It appears that yesterday, Wednesday 3-4, the PTB actually did release the RV" 3/5/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DinarAngel: "It appears that yesterday, Wednesday 3-4, the PTB actually did release the RV" 3/5/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DinarAngel: "It appears that yesterday, Wednesday 3-4, the PTB actually did release the RV" 3/5/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DinarAngel: "It appears that yesterday, Wednesday 3-4, the PTB actually did release the RV" 3/5/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DinarAngel: "It appears that yesterday, Wednesday 3-4, the PTB actually did release the RV" 3/5/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DinarAngel: "It appears that yesterday, Wednesday 3-4, the PTB actually did release the RV" 3/5/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DinarAngel: "It appears that yesterday, Wednesday 3-4, the PTB actually did release the RV" 3/5/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DinarAngel: "It appears that yesterday, Wednesday 3-4, the PTB actually did release the RV" 3/5/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DinarAngel: "It appears that yesterday, Wednesday 3-4, the PTB actually did release the RV" 3/5/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DinarAngel: "It appears that yesterday, Wednesday 3-4, the PTB actually did release the RV" 3/5/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
DinarAngel: "It appears that yesterday, Wednesday 3-4, the PTB actually did release the RV" 3/5/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

DinarAngel: "It appears that yesterday, Wednesday 3-4, the PTB actually did release the RV" 3/5/20

Go down

DinarAngel: "It appears that yesterday, Wednesday 3-4, the PTB actually did release the RV" 3/5/20 Empty DinarAngel: "It appears that yesterday, Wednesday 3-4, the PTB actually did release the RV" 3/5/20

Post by RamblerNash Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:20 pm

Early this morning I have already receive two important pieces of intel directly relating to the RV release. It appears that yesterday, Wednesday 3-4, the PTB actually did release the RV. What information I am receiving is coming from the levels directly above us and it appears they are in the process of sorting and paying out to those individuals in sequence through private appointments. 

Just knowing in reality that this is indeed happening, gives us all a breath of relief as we now know that we are in the flow of this reaching us. No longer do we need to wonder about their invisible agenda or if it is ever going to happen for us....it is here....and all we need to do now is watch for the emails and 800 numbers.

First Email This Morning:

live:XXXXXXXXXXX, 2:50 AM

$Already  this morning I was briefed from the high level the US Treasury started issuing sellers contract yesterday as well as other sovereign's.  This is evidence to defeat the doubt that funds are flowing now.

Best Regards,

XXXXXXX

Second Email:                                                                                                                                                                                

live:XXXXXXXXX, 3:38 AM

Update - 3.04.2020 on Closing

Greetings,

I am told that everything that was needed to be done in the background has been completed shortly after midnight (New York time). We are told to expect the very first closing engagements to start today, Wednesday 4 March.

All who have submitted their initial necessary or requested documentation get ready. You are registered with our sovereign buyer and are in line to be contacted for your closing. If there were anything needed your seller consultants would have been notified.

Based on the powers-that-be that are regulating the Global Currency Revaluations there are predetermined pecking order criteria that will have every registered client contacted for scheduling for their closing. 

For security reasons we will not know when any client will be called until that individual seller's time is set for closing scheduling.

So, please be patient until your name is called. At that time you will be able to privately address all questions, personal preferences or needs.

Peace and blessings to all that have diligently labored in this long journey.

Best Regards,

XXXXXXX  

……………….

Bear in mind that there is always a lag in time in receiving these intel notifications, but as you can see from the time stamps in the emails above, that they are referring to this process flowing yesterday. 

Also note that these private appointments they refer to, are for those above our level. We will have a different procedure using email contacts and 800 numbers that we will need to call, in order to set our own appointment times as we are considered to be in the Tier 4B group. 

Much is being accomplished between times and we expect our own notifications at any moment now. Keep the faith. 

DinarAngel

DinarAngel: "It appears that yesterday, Wednesday 3-4, the PTB actually did release the RV" 3/5/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum