Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
DinarAngel Intel - "Received confirmation that everything has been signed and the RV starts today!" 3/4/20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
DinarAngel Intel - "Received confirmation that everything has been signed and the RV starts today!" 3/4/20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
DinarAngel Intel - "Received confirmation that everything has been signed and the RV starts today!" 3/4/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
DinarAngel Intel - "Received confirmation that everything has been signed and the RV starts today!" 3/4/20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
DinarAngel Intel - "Received confirmation that everything has been signed and the RV starts today!" 3/4/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DinarAngel Intel - "Received confirmation that everything has been signed and the RV starts today!" 3/4/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
DinarAngel Intel - "Received confirmation that everything has been signed and the RV starts today!" 3/4/20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DinarAngel Intel - "Received confirmation that everything has been signed and the RV starts today!" 3/4/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
DinarAngel Intel - "Received confirmation that everything has been signed and the RV starts today!" 3/4/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DinarAngel Intel - "Received confirmation that everything has been signed and the RV starts today!" 3/4/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DinarAngel Intel - "Received confirmation that everything has been signed and the RV starts today!" 3/4/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DinarAngel Intel - "Received confirmation that everything has been signed and the RV starts today!" 3/4/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DinarAngel Intel - "Received confirmation that everything has been signed and the RV starts today!" 3/4/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DinarAngel Intel - "Received confirmation that everything has been signed and the RV starts today!" 3/4/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DinarAngel Intel - "Received confirmation that everything has been signed and the RV starts today!" 3/4/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DinarAngel Intel - "Received confirmation that everything has been signed and the RV starts today!" 3/4/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DinarAngel Intel - "Received confirmation that everything has been signed and the RV starts today!" 3/4/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DinarAngel Intel - "Received confirmation that everything has been signed and the RV starts today!" 3/4/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DinarAngel Intel - "Received confirmation that everything has been signed and the RV starts today!" 3/4/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
DinarAngel Intel - "Received confirmation that everything has been signed and the RV starts today!" 3/4/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

DinarAngel Intel - "Received confirmation that everything has been signed and the RV starts today!" 3/4/20

Go down

DinarAngel Intel - "Received confirmation that everything has been signed and the RV starts today!" 3/4/20 Empty DinarAngel Intel - "Received confirmation that everything has been signed and the RV starts today!" 3/4/20

Post by RamblerNash Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:16 pm

Intel source contacted me at 10:16 this morning with details that give us all reassurance on what is actually unfolding....perhaps not in the exact minute or hour described but he provides confirmation that is very must needed by us weary Dinarians.

This individual is in contact with one of the largest brokers who deals with exit buyers, hart buyers, treasury buyers and regularly sends files to the Rodriguez trust. This broker holds more assets from sellers than anyone I know and I trust this source and what he provides explicitly. Here is his broker's message:

XXXX, "Received confirmation that everything has been signed and the RV starts today!"

When someone with the resources such as this broker has, confirms this type of information, I do not take it lightly. They have millions of dollars riding on the accuracy of their intel.

I can only say that I am grateful for the fact that they have chosen to give us all hope to see this come to fruition imminently, by sharing their knowledge. Keep the faith. DinarAngel

DinarAngel Intel - "Received confirmation that everything has been signed and the RV starts today!" 3/4/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum