Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Mnt Goat News Brief 2/25/20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mnt Goat News Brief 2/25/20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Mnt Goat News Brief 2/25/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mnt Goat News Brief 2/25/20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mnt Goat News Brief 2/25/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat News Brief 2/25/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mnt Goat News Brief 2/25/20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mnt Goat News Brief 2/25/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mnt Goat News Brief 2/25/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat News Brief 2/25/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat News Brief 2/25/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat News Brief 2/25/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat News Brief 2/25/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief 2/25/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat News Brief 2/25/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat News Brief 2/25/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat News Brief 2/25/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat News Brief 2/25/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat News Brief 2/25/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mnt Goat News Brief 2/25/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Mnt Goat News Brief 2/25/20

Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 2/25/20 Empty Mnt Goat News Brief 2/25/20

Post by RamblerNash Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:01 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

So the drama of the ratification of Allawi to take the seat of the prime minister continues. We expect this to happen this week, probably Thursday. Then things should move quickly in Iraq. More news on this topic below.

More news….

PHONE CALL BETWEEN ALLAWI AND POMPEO INCLUDED THREE IMPORTANT MESSAGES:

The deputy of the Alliance of Raiders Riyad Al-Masoudi confirmed on Monday that the phone call between Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi and US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo included three important messages.

The first of which is that the designated President is trying to provide internal and external coverage to pass his cabinet by giving reassurances to all parties."
He added that "the main external player influencing Iraqi politics lies in the United States of America and reassurance must be sent that Iraq maintains a balance in relations with it in exchange for respecting the country's sovereignty."

Al-Masoudi said, "The second message is America's invitation to the Sunni and Kurdish forces to support the Allawi government,"

Noting that "the third and most important message is the United States' attempt to find reassurances for its forces in Iraq and put specific mechanisms in place if it accepts the withdrawal of those forces."

Today, Monday, the Fatah al-Hassan MP, Salem assured that Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi will be held accountable if he does not implement the decision to remove foreign forces from the country, while noting that Allawi's pledge to US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo regarding protecting the coalition forces is "contradictory."

More news….

Al-Halbousi: ALLAWI INFORMED ME THAT HE HAD BEEN READY FOR PRIME MINISTER FOR TWO YEARS

Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi confirmed, on Monday, that Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi told me that he had been ready for prime minister for two years, stressing that if the Prime Minister-designate does not send the names of his cabinet within 48 hours, then Thursday’s session is canceled.

Al-Halbousi said in a televised interview with the SNG agency, "Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi told me that he has been ready for prime minister for two years, stressing that" if the Prime Minister-designate does not send the names of his cabinet within 48 hours, then Thursday's session is canceled. "
Al-Halbousi added that “Barham Salih exceeded the constitution,” noting that “the president of the republic must deal with the constitution away from his personal views.”

The Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies concluded by saying that “Barham Salih is the one who nominated Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi as Minister of Communications in 2006 ان, pointing out that“ Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi’s ministerial program does not include a date for early elections. ”

More news….

SALEH: THE UN SECURITY COUNCIL SANCTIONS STILL APPLY TO IRAQ

Iraq still suffers from some restrictions imposed by the United Nations Security Council since the beginning of the nineties of the last century because of Iraq’s invasion of Kuwait and the economic sanctions that followed that overthrew the Iraqi industry and made Iraq unable to use and invest those fortunes.

Economic sanctions were not lifted despite the collapse of the regime The former and the entry into Iraq of a new political era, it was hoped that the country would restore its industries and production, but the scale of corruption that accompanied the political process and the restrictions and sanctions imposed by the UN Security Council kept those industries intact .

More news….

The Ministry of Interior decided to suspend its previous decision regarding entering the Iranians into the country without the need for an entry visa.
A document issued by the ministry, copies of which were sent to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the National Intelligence Service, and the Directorate of Civil Status, Passports and Residence, indicated that work was suspended by granting the tourist entry visa, directly by the border outlets, to Iranian passport holders.

More news….

APPEARANCE OF SALEH: IRAQ IS THE NINTH COUNTRY IN THE WORLD IN BURIED NATURAL RESOURCES WITH A VOLUME OF 16 TRILLION DOLLARS

The Prime Minister's Adviser for Economic Affairs, Dr. Mazhar Muhammad Salih, said in a press statement to "Masala" that there are unforeseen obstacles that have stopped the national industry in general and the Iraqi extractive industry in particular since the beginning of the nineties of the last century, indicating that the UN Security Council resolutions Issued since August 1990, enacted by Iraq’s invasion of Kuwait, to put the Iraqi factory under pain of the international technological and commercial blockade, and many extractive industry sites have been particularly exposed to military operations in the 1991 Gulf War and beyond, which has lost the capabilities of work, development, investment and sustained production.

Saleh added in an interview with "Al-Masala" that the extractive industry, especially non-oil that addresses the production of raw materials and its export to global markets, was the first target in the war and international blockades and extensions subject to the application of Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations, it is still seen from time to time.

More news….

MR. SADR CALLS FOR A MILLION DEMONSTRATION IN THE EVENT THAT A PARLIAMENTARY SESSION IS NOT HELD OR IF THE ALLAWI GOVERNMENT IS NOT VOTED ON

Muqtada al-Sayyid Muhammad al-Sadr
2/22/2020
With the thickness of God, we, as a member of the oppressed Iraqi people.

We look forward to holding the parliament session TO VOTE ON A NON-QUOTA MINISTERIAL CABINET, and its first task is to set the date and provide an atmosphere for early and fair elections in accordance with the aspirations of the people, prosecute the corrupt, kill peaceful demonstrators, protect peaceful revolutionaries, and work for the sovereignty of Iraq.

But if the session did not take place during this week, or if it was held and no fair Iraqi cabin was voted on, or if the cabin was not with the aspirations of the authority and the people, this calls for a popular millions of demonstration without regional addresses, then turning it into sit-ins around the Green Zone to press for access to rescue Iraq Of the corrupt, sectarian and ethnic, with the help of God Almighty.

More news….

DEPUTY FOR AL-FATEH: WE HAVE THE PARLIAMENTARY MAJORITY TO PASS THE GOVERNMENT OF MUHAMMAD TAWFIG ALLAWI

Baghdad today – On Sunday (February 23, 2020), Al-Fateh MP Hanin Qaddo affirmed that the parliamentary majority supporting Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi is available.

Qaddu told (Baghdad today) that “there is a parliamentary majority available and ready to vote for Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, and this majority was ready and ready for Monday’s session to give confidence to Allawi and his government.”

And between, “The reason for postponing Monday’s session is that this parliamentary majority wants the agreement and agreement of all political forces, especially the large Sunni and Kurdish blocs, and for this we want all forces to support Allawi and his government, and to achieve consensus negotiations are continuous and continuous.”
Earlier today, the first deputy speaker of parliament, Hassan Karim Al-Kaabi, announced that the presidency of the parliament will hold a meeting tomorrow, Monday, to study the government curriculum and CVs of the new government.

Al-Kaabi said in a statement received (Baghdad today), that “the Presidency of the Council of Representatives will hold a special meeting tomorrow morning, Monday, to discuss the government curriculum of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi and the biographies of candidates for the new government in accordance with the internal system and procedures in place in the House of Representatives.”

He added, “It is hoped that next Wednesday will be a date for the parliament session to give confidence to the Allawi government, especially since the legal period for the assignment is nearing completion and there is not enough time to resolve the issue of forming the government.”
The Speaker of the Parliament, Muhammad al-Halbousi, had called earlier today for an urgent meeting of the parliament’s presidency tomorrow, Monday.

The office of the Speaker of the Parliament said in a statement received (Baghdad today) that “Al-Halbousi called for a meeting tomorrow, Monday, 11 am, based on Article 10 of the internal system of the House of Representatives,” noting that “to consider the request submitted for an extraordinary session to form the new government” and fix the date of the session. ”

Then later in the day this article pops out….

SADR: I HAVE RECEIVED MESSAGES OF `` BURNING IRAQ '' IF A PRIME MINISTER IS NAMED OUTSIDE POLITICAL CONSENSUS

The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, revealed on Monday ( February 24, 2020 ) messages related to "burning Iraq" in the event that a prime minister is named outside political consensus, he said.
Sadr said in a televised interview: "A Na consider myself a sergeant on the rebels and the father of them and will solve all the problematic things with the demonstrators ," he said , adding: " I will announce a hostile rebel in the event of repeated incidents jump ."

And Abizaid: "A pledge to reveal the killers of the demonstrators in Sadr Square, whether the revolution succeeded or not ."

Regarding the assignment of the Prime Minister-designate, Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, Al-Sadr said: “ I did not agree with him, but I kept quiet about him and the President of the Republic is the one who commissioned him .”
He expressed his wish: “It is from the Kurds and Sunnis to cooperate in forming a government away from quotas ,” noting that “politicians (convoys) are over quotas.”

He added: " did not represent any government in Iraq since 2003 , from without being intrusive ."He believed that " early elections is a duty of the Prime Minister ." He continued: "I am ready to hand over the Peace Corps to the state during the coming period, " adding: " We will not allow the division of Iraq by any political party ." He said he gave “ Abdul- Mahdi (the resigned Prime Minister) one year and then (his horse) tweet! Noting that " Abdul- Mahdi has succeeded in nothing but his relations with the parties ."
Al- Sadr revealed messages related to " burning Iraq if a prime minister is named outside political consensus ."

Al-Sadr: I consider myself a watchdog of the revolutionaries and a father for them: I will announce my aggression to them if the Al-Wathba incident recurs

The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, said on Monday that he is a watchdog of the revolutionaries and a father for them, indicating that he will announce his hostility to them if the Al-Wathba incident recurs.
Al-Sadr said, in a televised interview: "I consider myself a watchdog of the revolutionaries and a father for them and all the problematic matters will be resolved with the demonstrators."

He declared: "I pledge to reveal the killers of the demonstrators in the Sadr Square, whether or not the revolution succeeded."

(Mnt Goat – After reading this article, do you still really believe that Sadr was shooting the protestors via the “blue hats”? Really? All I can say is “I told you so!” Again the lies from the gurus all shake out to be just lies that is all they are. They have no concept or feelings from the heart of who Sadr is or what he represents. They just go with the wind on their intel…. )

"I did not agree with him, but I was silent about him, and the president of the republic is the one who commissioned him," Sadr added.
He expressed his wish: "It is from the Kurds and Sunnis to cooperate to form a government far from the quota system," noting that "the politicians (convoys) are on the quota system."

He noted that: "No government has been formed in Iraq since 2003 without interference." He believed that "early elections is a duty of the Prime Minister." He added that Iran was surprised to appoint Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi as prime minister.

(Mnt Goat – then we read in an article hat the date to vote on the new government was set to Wednesday and then quickly pushed to Thursday. What are they afraid of to conduct the vote? Can they somehow get over this fear?)

(Mnt Goat -Then on early Tuesday this article pops this next article….)

A parliamentary source revealed, today, Tuesday, that Parliament Speaker Muhammad Al-Halbousi instructed the council’s departments concerned to quickly restore and complete THE SECRET VOTING SYSTEM.

The source told {Al Furat News} that “the deputies were notified by the Communications Department who did not complete their fingerprints and received the pagues of the secret vote to expedite the completion of this, and indeed we went yesterday and completed the procedures.”

He continued, "THIS SYSTEM WAS IMPORTED MONTHS AGO AND WAS INSTALLED, but it was lifted after the development of the scene of demonstrations and threats to storm the Green Zone."

The source said that "returning it so quickly and at this time makes doubts arise that the vote on the new government will be secret."

(Mnt Goat -Then Allawi responds to this article (or rumor) with his statement below: )

Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi revealed that there is a plan to thwart the government's passage by making the vote secret.

He said in a tweet: "I have heard that there is a plan to thwart the passing of the government BECAUSE OF THE INABILITY TO CONTINUE THEFT because the ministries will be run by independent and impartial ministers."

Allawi added: THIS SCHEME CONSISTS OF PAYING EXORBITANT SUMS TO DEPUTIES AND MAKING THE VOTE SECRET. He expressed his hope that this information would be incorrect.

A vote on the new cabinet is scheduled for Thursday.

More news….

Hassan Al-Kaabi: THE PARLIAMENT WILL WITNESS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN ITS HISTORY THE FORMATION OF A GOVERNMENT WITHOUT POLITICAL AGREEMENTS

February 24, 2020 Walter

{Baghdad_Yen} The first deputy speaker of the House of Representatives, Hassan Al-Ka’bi, said of the Marchers’s Bloc on the subject of the parliament’s meeting scheduled for next Thursday to vote on granting confidence in the new government. Al-Ka’bi said that I believe that the PARLIAMENT WILL WITNESS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN ITS HISTORY AND SINCE 2003 A VOTE ON A GOVERNMENT WITHOUT POLITICAL AGREEMENTS ON GRANTING CONFIDENCE TO A MINISTER AND NOT GRANTING IT TO ANOTHER WITHOUT ANY PRESSURE FROM THE HEADS OF THE BLOCS ON THE DEPUTIES,

He said that IF THE SESSION FAILED TO GIVE CONFIDENCE TO ALLAWI’S GOVERNMENT, THEN THE ESTABLISHED CONSTITUTIONAL AND LEGAL MECHANISMS WILL BE THE ONLY OPTION TO GET OUT OF THE CRISIS, and he added that those who object to Allawi’s assignment have the right to appeal to him and his government in the Federal Court in the event that a vote was given to grant confidence in the session that is chaired by its president, Muhammad al-Halbousi next Thursday.

(Mnt Goat – really,,,,no political agreements and deals? I doubt it very much! )

More news….

NEW GENERATION”: WE SUPPORT THE FORMATION OF AN INDEPENDENT IRAQI GOVERNMENT AWAY FROM PARTY NOMINATIONS, INCLUDING “KURDISH”

February 24, 2020 Walter

Baghdad – news
The “New Generation” party, headed by Shaswar Abdul Wahid, confirmed today, Monday, its support for the FORMATION OF AN INDEPENDENT IRAQI GOVERNMENT AWAY FROM PARTY NOMINATIONS, including the “Kurdish”.

Abdul-Wahid said in a tweet on Twitter: “The movement of the new generation as part of the Kurdish street, which 65% of its voters refused to participate in elections, supports the formation of an Iraqi government that represents a response to the requirements of the street away from party nominations.”

He added: “Including the Kurdish parties that pretend to falsely represent the region and monopolized the Kurdish decision with money and weapons and allegations of nationalism.”

(Mnt Goat – maybe this is why Allawi is having such a hard time getting support for his cabinet lineup? Change is always hard and comes with much resistance.)

More news….

So where do we stand today in getting the reinstatement?
I believe the house speaker is trying to make the vote anomalous so as to allow the parliament voters to vote their conscious and not so much in line with the bloc or party. This process is in place. Let’s see if they ratify Allawi on Thursday or postpone it again.

We really need the government to be fully formed in order for the CBI to take any action with the currency. The CBI has had talks with the Finance Committee over the weekend and they are starting a project to determine which families and how many families will receive the monthly oil stipends. So we know they are moving ahead with this project. Saleh, Allawi and Sadr have joined forces to try to get the people off the streets and quite them down. They are hoping this will do it. Also we heard grumblings that the Coronavirus did reach the middle east via Chinese delegates and is spreading. Iraq wants to take precautions yet another reason to get the crowds broken up and back their homes.

‘With Sadr joining forces with Saleh and Allawi confirms once again he on the side of the “good guys” and not an Iranian puppet. Just because he traveled to Iran does not make him an Iranian puppet. He was trying work out a peaceful deal with Iran to get the militias out of Iraq or he would let the UN forces (blue hats) shoot them. This is exactly what happened afterwards as the militias are now out of control since Soliamani and his other generals were shot.

All we can do is wait and watch all this drama play out. I suspect it will play out by the weekend and then the budget will quickly move to parliament for a quick vote. So, this will take us probably to mid-March. This is not too far from April timeline as many of the MP suggested. If all goes well and the CBI is ready we could see more of the lower denominations slowly trickle out at this time as they launch yet more of them but not all of the lowest of the lowest yet. Remember we are still waiting to see the 100 dinar notes, which we are told are the next to come. The CBI is not going to just launch all the lower denominations, as some gurus are telling you. They will slowly introduce them as needed.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.
Articles Begin

CHANGES ARE COMING TO IRAQ

Summarizes: Gilgamesh Press "The most important events that occurred in Iraq today, Thursday, the most prominent of which are:

Politician: The London Arab newspaper said: “Designated Prime Minister Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi put the political parties opposed to the members of his anonymous cabins to date, in great embarrassment, when parliament demanded that the parliament convene on Monday to vote on his government and its ministerial program, after he refused to comply with the demands of the Sunni and Kurdish blocs.”

Security: For the first time, years after the end of the battles to restore cities from ISIS control, the government revealed the number of complaints received by it from the families of the civilian victims who were killed and wounded following strikes carried out by the international coalition led by the United States of America.

Security: A member of the Iraqi High Commissioner for Human Rights, Ali Al-Bayati, said that the international coalition admitted, several days ago, that during the years of the war against ISIS, approximately 1,370 civilians were killed in Iraq and Syria, while neutral international reports confirmed 11,800 deaths. Only in Iraq and Syria, and more than 8,000 wounded.
Security: Activists have circulated sharp criticism of the hospitals in the city of Mosul, which is forcing auditors to buy "syringes, blood bags and drug capsules" from abroad.

Security: The Iraqi Ministry of Transport announced today, Thursday, the suspension of flights to and from Iran due to fears that the Corona virus will be transmitted to the country.

Politician: Demonstrations continue in Baghdad and many cities in the center and south, rejecting the political events taking place in the country, and calling for early elections and forming a government headed by a personality chosen by the people.

Security: The kidnapped demonstrators recounted painful stories and difficult circumstances for the days they spent behind bars, and it was enough for you to browse the hashtag of "demonstrators under torture", to take us to difficult-to-believe stories of the torture they were subjected to, many.

Security: A security source in Umm Qasr, south of Basra, reported the arrest of a gang accused of drug trafficking.

Politician: Closure of the gray border crossing in Maysan province, with Iran, after it recorded HIV infection.

Security: A meeting of the Quartet Alliance countries (Iraq, Russia, Iran, Syria), which ended above in the Iraqi capital, Baghdad, confirms the continuation of coordination and joint security cooperation between the four countries.

Politician: The organizing committee of the Iraqi October demonstrations calls for a million demonstration next Tuesday to reject Allawi and his government.

Politician: Diwaniya students shut down Al-Qadisiyah University in protest at ignoring the demands of the demonstrators and as an expression of their rejection of the party government.

Local: Free lecturers in Nineveh are always on strike to protest their failure to appoint or transfer them to ministerial contracts, as government agencies promised more than a year ago.

Security: Local sources in Karbala reported that the activist in the popular demonstrations, Jaafar Al-Nasrawi, was kidnapped after he left yesterday from the sit-in in the province.

Politician: Iraqi activists launch a campaign "to close the border with Iran" after the cases of Corona virus were recorded by the Iranian authorities.

Local: The Integrity Commission issues a recruitment order to the Deputy Governor of Nineveh due to legal violations and waste of public money in accordance with the provisions of Article (315) of the Penal Code.
Security: The paramedic and activist in the Baghdad demonstrations, Ibrahim Hussein, was released days after he was kidnapped by the powerful militias.

Politician: Women rally in Najaf demands the departure of the ruling class and rejects the government of parties.

ALLAWI PRESENTS TO PARLIAMENT MEMBERS HIS GOVERNMENT PROGRAM AND THE BIOGRAPHIES OF HIS MINISTERS

21st February, 2020

A source close to Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi revealed on Friday that the latter had invited members of Parliament to inform them of his government’s program and the curriculum vitae of the candidates for the portfolios

The source said in a special statement to Shafaq News, that "Allawi invited all members of the House of Representatives to attend at exactly six o'clock in the evening to the government palace to inform them of the biographies of the ministers of his cabinet and the government program

Allawi had announced, on Wednesday, that he had completed the selection of his government, which he said consists of independent ministers who are competent away from the influence of the parties, calling on Parliament to hold a session next Monday to give it confidence

The caretaker head, Adel Abdel-Mahdi, wrote a letter to Parliament, Thursday, inviting him to hold an emergency session on Monday to give confidence to the government of his successor

However, the passing of the government will not be easy, given that Allawi did not reach understandings with the delegation of the Kurdistan Region, as well as prominent Sunni.

THE ARRIVAL OF THE 2020 BUDGET IN PARLIAMENT AFTER TWO WEEKS

February 25, 2020

The Parliamentary Finance Committee suggested, on Tuesday, THE ARRIVAL OF THE 2020 BUDGET IN PARLIAMENT AFTER TWO WEEKS, noting that the most prominent thing in the draft budget is the addition of financial allocations to re-terminate their contracts in the popular crowd.

Committee member Hanin Qaddo said, "The country's draft federal budget law for 2020 will arrive in the parliament two weeks after the formation of the government of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi," noting that "the deficit in the budget law can be addressed by high oil prices."

And that "the resigned prime minister, Adel Abdul Mahdi, should have sent the budget before submitting his resignation, so that we do not fall into the pain of the delay, which has seriously disrupted the projects."

He added that "ALLAWI HAS PROGRAMS AND PRIORITIES THAT DIFFER FROM THE DIRECTIONS OF THE CARETAKER GOVERNMENT, NOT TO MENTION THE EXISTENCE OF MANY NOTES ON THE DRAFT LAW," NOTING THAT "THE MINISTRIES OF FINANCE AND PLANNING WILL SET THE BROAD LINES OF THE BUDGET BEFORE SENDING IT TO PARLIAMENT FOR A VOTE."

And he added, "This year’s budget will contain special financial allocations for emergencies and to face the threat of the Corona virus," explaining that it "will focus on slow projects."

Al-Kiddu denied, "There is a deficiency in covering the salaries of employees, but the government MAY NEED TO BORROW INTERNALLY from expenses and shares."

A member of the Finance Committee warned that FAILURE TO VOTE ON THE NEW GOVERNMENT WILL NEGATIVELY AFFECT THE ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL SITUATION, ESPECIALLY THE BUDGET, AS IT WILL BE DEALT WITH ACCORDING TO THE PRINCIPLE OF 1/12 AS IT HAPPENED IN THE YEAR 2014.

(Mnt Goat – Sounds to me they have not yet spent any money from the budget so far for 2020)

MUHAMMAD ALLAWI CONFIRMS EARLY ELECTIONS: THE GOVERNMENT PROGRAM INCLUDES HOLDING IT WITHIN A YEAR

February 24, 2020 Walter

Baghdad / Obelisk: On Monday, February 24, 2020, Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi confirmed the upcoming government’s program for early elections and published excerpts from it .

Allawi said in a tweet on Twitter, “The government is committed to providing full support for the HOLDING OF FREE AND FAIR EARLY ELECTIONS as soon as determined by the Independent High Electoral Commission and the House of Representatives.”

He added, “WE AFFIRM THAT THE INDEPENDENT HIGH ELECTORAL COMMISSION WILL PROVIDE US WITH A SPECIFIC DATE THAT DOES NOT EXCEED A YEAR from this day.”
A source said on Monday, February 24, 2020, of the most prominent contents of the ministerial platform for the Allawi government.

The source stated that “the government program will be short and not expanded,” noting that “the priorities of the government curriculum are administrative reform, interest in lagging projects and the completion of the budget law,” according to the Iraqi News Agency.

He said that “one of the priorities of the curriculum is also to determine the date for early elections, which will be the responsibility of the Independent High Electoral Commission technically.” He pointed out that “THE GOVERNMENT CURRICULUM ALSO INCLUDES PROCEDURES RELATED TO ACHIEVING THE DEMANDS OF THE DEMONSTRATIONS AND HOLDING THE DEMONSTRATORS ACCOUNTABLE AND WILL BE LAUNCHED WITHIN TWO WEEKS AFTER THE GOVERNMENT IS ESTABLISHED.”

Its tasks. The source explained that “the curriculum also gave priority to supporting the files of culture, theater and art, to contribute to creating public opinion.” The government curriculum had arrived earlier in the day to the Presidency of the Parliament.

With the presidency of the House of Representatives set next Thursday as the date for a session to give confidence to the Allawi government.

(Mnt Goat- I sincerely believe we will be out of this investment by then)

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) and now the corruption in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. He has guided the honest, patriots of Iraq to fight for their homeland. So this new war now on our citizens is underway. New battles are raging every day over corruption. These are battles to save our societies from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people in Iraq and also in the United States. We must pray for our leaders that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit and guided to do God’s work. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For all leaders of all nations, that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and work to bring about abundance and prosperity to their nation.

To fight this waging war on corruption, our freedoms, our liberties, socialist plans and injustice.

To bring all those corrupt to justice and pay for their crimes no matter how high up in the government they are.

That the FREE WORLD may be a shining example for the rest of the entire planet.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

Mnt Goat News Brief 2/25/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: