Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Currency Exchange and Bond Redemption: A JUDY NOTE I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Currency Exchange and Bond Redemption: A JUDY NOTE I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Currency Exchange and Bond Redemption: A JUDY NOTE I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Currency Exchange and Bond Redemption: A JUDY NOTE I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Currency Exchange and Bond Redemption: A JUDY NOTE I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Currency Exchange and Bond Redemption: A JUDY NOTE I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Currency Exchange and Bond Redemption: A JUDY NOTE I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Currency Exchange and Bond Redemption: A JUDY NOTE I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Currency Exchange and Bond Redemption: A JUDY NOTE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Currency Exchange and Bond Redemption: A JUDY NOTE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Currency Exchange and Bond Redemption: A JUDY NOTE I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Currency Exchange and Bond Redemption: A JUDY NOTE I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Currency Exchange and Bond Redemption: A JUDY NOTE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Currency Exchange and Bond Redemption: A JUDY NOTE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Currency Exchange and Bond Redemption: A JUDY NOTE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Currency Exchange and Bond Redemption: A JUDY NOTE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Currency Exchange and Bond Redemption: A JUDY NOTE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Currency Exchange and Bond Redemption: A JUDY NOTE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Currency Exchange and Bond Redemption: A JUDY NOTE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Currency Exchange and Bond Redemption: A JUDY NOTE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Currency Exchange and Bond Redemption: A JUDY NOTE

Go down

Currency Exchange and Bond Redemption: A JUDY NOTE Empty Currency Exchange and Bond Redemption: A JUDY NOTE

Post by Ponee Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:30 pm

Currency Exchange and Bond Redemption:

Each country had their own 800# or website code for use of currency exchangers/ bond redeemers that would be sent out by email, or found on certain websites as below. Clicking on that web link on your computer or phone, would create your own unique signature to receive an exchange/ redemption appointment, along with exchange/ redemption information.

We were told that Mike Cottrell’s signature was on the Gold Treaty and he would push the liquidity button. Just an hour or so prior to liquidity release, Wells Fargo and HSBC Banks would be sending out over 400,000 emails to currency and bond holders, along with instructions on how to exchange and redeem. That information would also be available on websites as below.

Redemption Center Staff were told that upon liquidity release, they would be working 7 am to 11 pm for about 10-12 days. The Tier4b Internet Group (us) would have those 10-12 days to exchange at the higher Contract Rates, after which the General Public could exchange at regular banks, receiving the new but lower, International Rates of exchange.

At your exchange you would watch a 15 min. CD that would explain the exchange/redemption process before you began. If you held Zim expect to sign a 4 ½ page Non Disclosure Agreement. If you held both currencies and Zim expect that NDA to be 5 ½ pages. If you held currencies and no Zim, that NDA was expected to be around 1 ½ pages.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum