Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
DinarAngel - 7 RV Confirmations Coming Out Of Canada I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
DinarAngel - 7 RV Confirmations Coming Out Of Canada I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
DinarAngel - 7 RV Confirmations Coming Out Of Canada I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
DinarAngel - 7 RV Confirmations Coming Out Of Canada I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
DinarAngel - 7 RV Confirmations Coming Out Of Canada I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
DinarAngel - 7 RV Confirmations Coming Out Of Canada I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DinarAngel - 7 RV Confirmations Coming Out Of Canada I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
DinarAngel - 7 RV Confirmations Coming Out Of Canada I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DinarAngel - 7 RV Confirmations Coming Out Of Canada I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
DinarAngel - 7 RV Confirmations Coming Out Of Canada I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DinarAngel - 7 RV Confirmations Coming Out Of Canada I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DinarAngel - 7 RV Confirmations Coming Out Of Canada I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DinarAngel - 7 RV Confirmations Coming Out Of Canada I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DinarAngel - 7 RV Confirmations Coming Out Of Canada I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DinarAngel - 7 RV Confirmations Coming Out Of Canada I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DinarAngel - 7 RV Confirmations Coming Out Of Canada I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DinarAngel - 7 RV Confirmations Coming Out Of Canada I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DinarAngel - 7 RV Confirmations Coming Out Of Canada I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DinarAngel - 7 RV Confirmations Coming Out Of Canada I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DinarAngel - 7 RV Confirmations Coming Out Of Canada I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

DinarAngel - 7 RV Confirmations Coming Out Of Canada

Go down

DinarAngel - 7 RV Confirmations Coming Out Of Canada Empty DinarAngel - 7 RV Confirmations Coming Out Of Canada

Post by Ponee Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:45 pm

From DinarAngel - 7 RV Confirmations Coming Out Of Canada

Just In from my contact: He sends a screen shot of his message, confirming the RV is flowing. Since his source is located in Canada, it appears that the paymasters there will begin to receive their funds next week.

Note the time stamps...sometimes it takes a while for me to receive the original message and share it, as is in this case, where it was originally sent yesterday afternoon & I only received it this morning.

Keep the faith. DinarAngel

~~~~~

4:32pm:  "The US boss of local paymaster called my client and told him RV has started and clients will start receiving their funds next week. So your info matches. I now have 7 different confirmations from highest levels that RV has started. All good for next week."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

DinarAngel Update - The Very Air Is electric!

Just a brief note of intel from late last night.

This is short but it tells me that all sources are singing the same tune right now.

Anticipation with everyone in my group is extremely high and even the air has the sensation of being electric with the intensity of the nearness to the release for us.

As my intel revealed over the last few days, they appear to be funding the largest holders in sequence and then moving down the list to at what appears to be our Tier 4 level today.

I would love to say "this is it" but as we all know, delays are a constant issue with this event. What is interesting to note is that we have all been told that this will be a daytime event for us, and the last 3 pieces of intel I received, each one indicated that payments began at 10 AM for the different groups and /or processes, which would line up with their daytime scenario. Keep the faith. 

DinarAngel

From one of my sources: "The paying process began again this morning, (10 AM Thursday) and hopefully our tier will begin tomorrow, (Friday)".

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum