Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
 Kaperoni states that - there is no chance of a significant overnight RV/RI it's going to take time meaning months or years for the currency to go up in value. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
 Kaperoni states that - there is no chance of a significant overnight RV/RI it's going to take time meaning months or years for the currency to go up in value. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 Kaperoni states that - there is no chance of a significant overnight RV/RI it's going to take time meaning months or years for the currency to go up in value. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 Kaperoni states that - there is no chance of a significant overnight RV/RI it's going to take time meaning months or years for the currency to go up in value. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Kaperoni states that - there is no chance of a significant overnight RV/RI it's going to take time meaning months or years for the currency to go up in value. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Kaperoni states that - there is no chance of a significant overnight RV/RI it's going to take time meaning months or years for the currency to go up in value. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Kaperoni states that - there is no chance of a significant overnight RV/RI it's going to take time meaning months or years for the currency to go up in value. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Kaperoni states that - there is no chance of a significant overnight RV/RI it's going to take time meaning months or years for the currency to go up in value. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Kaperoni states that - there is no chance of a significant overnight RV/RI it's going to take time meaning months or years for the currency to go up in value. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Kaperoni states that - there is no chance of a significant overnight RV/RI it's going to take time meaning months or years for the currency to go up in value. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Kaperoni states that - there is no chance of a significant overnight RV/RI it's going to take time meaning months or years for the currency to go up in value. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Kaperoni states that - there is no chance of a significant overnight RV/RI it's going to take time meaning months or years for the currency to go up in value. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Kaperoni states that - there is no chance of a significant overnight RV/RI it's going to take time meaning months or years for the currency to go up in value. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Kaperoni states that - there is no chance of a significant overnight RV/RI it's going to take time meaning months or years for the currency to go up in value. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Kaperoni states that - there is no chance of a significant overnight RV/RI it's going to take time meaning months or years for the currency to go up in value. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Kaperoni states that - there is no chance of a significant overnight RV/RI it's going to take time meaning months or years for the currency to go up in value. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Kaperoni states that - there is no chance of a significant overnight RV/RI it's going to take time meaning months or years for the currency to go up in value. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Kaperoni states that - there is no chance of a significant overnight RV/RI it's going to take time meaning months or years for the currency to go up in value. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Kaperoni states that - there is no chance of a significant overnight RV/RI it's going to take time meaning months or years for the currency to go up in value. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Kaperoni states that - there is no chance of a significant overnight RV/RI it's going to take time meaning months or years for the currency to go up in value. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Kaperoni states that - there is no chance of a significant overnight RV/RI it's going to take time meaning months or years for the currency to go up in value.

Go down

Kaperoni states that - there is no chance of a significant overnight RV/RI it's going to take time meaning months or years for the currency to go up in value. Empty Kaperoni states that - there is no chance of a significant overnight RV/RI it's going to take time meaning months or years for the currency to go up in value.

Post by Ponee Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:32 pm

Kaperoni

...You cannot arbitrarily raise the value of a currency to whatever you think it was before or should be. A currency's value is set by market forces.  Even if you were going to raise the value substantially in Iraq they would LOP first deleting the zeros off the currency so it would be a minimal gain of 1X or 2X times your investment. No chance of a significant revaluation with so much currency in circulation... 42+ trillion currency in circulation is more than two and a half times the entire country's net worth. The only way to raise the value is gradually so that the currency in circulation can also be reduced. But it has been well documented that Iraq's intent is to create a market economy private sector and encourage significant investment into the country. Doing so would allow the currency to appreciate (float) as a result of significant inflationary pressure created by investment
And since that appears to be the plan there is no chance of a significant overnight RV/RI it's going to take time meaning months or years for the currency to go up in value.

~~~~~~~~~~~

...nothing has happened politically in the last few months as of yet the new prime minister hasn't even been sworn in and his cabinet has not been voted on.  In fact it has been scheduled for Monday but there are rumors that they won't even vote Monday, that many are now making a decision to not endorse the new prime minister and his cabinet. New protests are even anticipated.

2-22-2020 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum