Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
MarkZ: "There was a flurry of activity last night…….Everybody is at the edge of their seats" 2/19/20 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
MarkZ: "There was a flurry of activity last night…….Everybody is at the edge of their seats" 2/19/20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
MarkZ: "There was a flurry of activity last night…….Everybody is at the edge of their seats" 2/19/20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
MarkZ: "There was a flurry of activity last night…….Everybody is at the edge of their seats" 2/19/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
MarkZ: "There was a flurry of activity last night…….Everybody is at the edge of their seats" 2/19/20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ: "There was a flurry of activity last night…….Everybody is at the edge of their seats" 2/19/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "There was a flurry of activity last night…….Everybody is at the edge of their seats" 2/19/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ: "There was a flurry of activity last night…….Everybody is at the edge of their seats" 2/19/20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "There was a flurry of activity last night…….Everybody is at the edge of their seats" 2/19/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "There was a flurry of activity last night…….Everybody is at the edge of their seats" 2/19/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "There was a flurry of activity last night…….Everybody is at the edge of their seats" 2/19/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "There was a flurry of activity last night…….Everybody is at the edge of their seats" 2/19/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "There was a flurry of activity last night…….Everybody is at the edge of their seats" 2/19/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "There was a flurry of activity last night…….Everybody is at the edge of their seats" 2/19/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "There was a flurry of activity last night…….Everybody is at the edge of their seats" 2/19/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "There was a flurry of activity last night…….Everybody is at the edge of their seats" 2/19/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "There was a flurry of activity last night…….Everybody is at the edge of their seats" 2/19/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "There was a flurry of activity last night…….Everybody is at the edge of their seats" 2/19/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "There was a flurry of activity last night…….Everybody is at the edge of their seats" 2/19/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "There was a flurry of activity last night…….Everybody is at the edge of their seats" 2/19/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

MarkZ: "There was a flurry of activity last night…….Everybody is at the edge of their seats" 2/19/20

Go down

MarkZ: "There was a flurry of activity last night…….Everybody is at the edge of their seats" 2/19/20 Empty MarkZ: "There was a flurry of activity last night…….Everybody is at the edge of their seats" 2/19/20

Post by RamblerNash Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:54 pm

MZ: There was a tremendous amount of movement last night……moving paymasters from here to there. Everybody needing to be in place….There was a flurry of activity last night…….Everybody is at the edge of their seats. No money as of yet.

MZ: Isaac (in Zurich) is expecting news at any time….when he gets some I will shoot out a text with something like “Victory for Isaac”  I know many of you are watching his progress through this whole thing.

Mod:  ISAAC WILL GIVE US THE CODE WORD: 'VICTORY' WHEN HE FINISHES HIS EXCHANGE. IT WILL BE TWEETED OUT BY SALTY. CAN NOT SAY ANYTHING FURTHER BECAUSE OF NDA REASONS.

Mod:  OKIE SAYS THANK YOU TO EVERYONE...SAYS HE IS ON FINAL APPROACH

MZ: On final approach….hopefully he is hearing the same things we are today……Thank you to everyone who has helped with funds and prayers for Okie….I hear he is already half way to his next treatment,

Q:  What is a paymaster ?

MZ: A paymaster is kinda like a Esgrow agent at a real estate closing. The money comes to them and they dispurse it where it needs to go. A paymaster has to be certified and it is not an easy job. A paymasters job is to distribute funds.

MZ: I spoke with my contacts and No new rate in Iraq….yet……I am calling bunk to the rumors they got a new rate last weekend of $3.46.   At least they are not seeing anything at the street level.

Member:  Allawi is moving so quick it seems like we're close.

MZ: No CMKX, farm ect…package deliveries last night …there is a tremendous amount of anticipation that today is “delivery day”

MZ: I am all geared up today…I feel like I have had 20 cups of coffee and I havn’t even had my first yet. All jittery this morning waiting to see if today it just “pops out”

Q: Are you hearing things you cant share?

MZ: Yes but most of these are about specific people…who was sent to Zurich…who is where ect…..and some logistics on group exchanges.

Q: Could this be going into March?

MZ: I wouldn’t rule it out but, they sure have everybody in place now for it to happen.

Q: Are we waiting for Trump to release the RV?

MZ:  I wish he would but I believe he has as much as he could. I am of the same mindset as Mr.C in that he has signed off and we are waiting for the banking system and the Chinese to finish. I don’t think we are waiting on Trump to do anything at this point.

Member:   I heard that Trump handed off the RV to Military Intelligence in November!

Q:  How can we RV without China? The whole country shut down burning currency.

Member:  I hope we r not waiting on China as they are full of problems now with corona virus and their economy failing because of it

Member:  Corona virus is a Rothschild hit on the Chinese people. Total hit

Member:  Corona virus is a man made virus made to be a weopon intensified by negative 5g, and it is attracted to people with brown eyes. it is coming to the USA so we can lock down the US.

Member:  This Corona virus is just a cover for the RV. China is shut down while they switch over and they are burning money because they're going digital.

Member:  This corona virus can be the perfect storm to get things done, like a form of martial medical law

MZ: https://www.newtimes.co.rw/news/chloroquine-antimalarial-drug-confirmed-effective-coronavirus

Member:  Bix Weir/Road to Roota with Cliff High discussion on Corona virus and implications, great YouTube, suggest everyone watch, very informative! Definite Watch

Member:  Listen to Patriot Intel Report from yesterday, very interesting take on what may be happening with virus. Do any of us really know what is going on in China?

Member:  China getting cleansed

Member:  Quantum Shift announced last night we will go into Military Medical Martial law in March....anyone hear this?

Member: I heard the Cabal wants to poison our water sources.

MZ: I have some good Gov. sources that said soon after we went into Afghanistan around 2002 0r 2003 when Bush was still the President …..anyway I was told they barely stopped a mass poisoning of the water in Baltimore. I hear this has been attempted many times.  I would love disclosure on how much is real and how much is fear mongering.

Q:  What does contract rate mean?

Mod:  CONTRACT RATE IS BECAUSE WE ARE PART OF A LARGER GROUP. OIL FOR DINAR…..STREET RATE IS IF YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS AND EXCHANGE YOUR CURRENCY.

Member:  Contract rate is same as Corporate health insurance rate vs individual rates

Q:  Can this reset go before the gold backed dollar?

Member:  Only a matter of time until we go back to a gold backed currency.

Member:  I think the currencies will go before the gold standard is announced so they will have all these monies ready to  restart the economy.

Member: I hear GOP and judges are blocking POTUS from going to gold backed dollar.

MZ: There are just as many people from the GOP side as from the Dem side trying to stop this. Nobody wants to give up their power.

Member:  "Organic" Act of 1871 = TREASON. Time to end the US Corporation & Resurrect the US Constitution of the Republic. GOLD & SILVER = Money.

Member:  I remember when Trump was campaigning and they tried to block him, he came in over the fence in the back of the stadium

Member: Guess we need arrests to start before the RV….

Member:  Horowitz Report is already out! We are waiting on FISA REPORT, DECLAS, then the DURHAM REPORT!

Member: I think it could all happen at the same time….Rv, Arrests and Gold standard……

MZ: I will see you all at 10AMest tomorrow unless we get big news tonight and come back sooner…Still hoping today is an exciting day.

MarkZ: "There was a flurry of activity last night…….Everybody is at the edge of their seats" 2/19/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum