Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Advisor to the Prime Minister: full insurance for the salaries of employees and retirees I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Advisor to the Prime Minister: full insurance for the salaries of employees and retirees I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Advisor to the Prime Minister: full insurance for the salaries of employees and retirees I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Advisor to the Prime Minister: full insurance for the salaries of employees and retirees I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Advisor to the Prime Minister: full insurance for the salaries of employees and retirees I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Advisor to the Prime Minister: full insurance for the salaries of employees and retirees I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Advisor to the Prime Minister: full insurance for the salaries of employees and retirees I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Advisor to the Prime Minister: full insurance for the salaries of employees and retirees I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Advisor to the Prime Minister: full insurance for the salaries of employees and retirees I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Advisor to the Prime Minister: full insurance for the salaries of employees and retirees I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Advisor to the Prime Minister: full insurance for the salaries of employees and retirees I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Advisor to the Prime Minister: full insurance for the salaries of employees and retirees I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Advisor to the Prime Minister: full insurance for the salaries of employees and retirees I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Advisor to the Prime Minister: full insurance for the salaries of employees and retirees I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Advisor to the Prime Minister: full insurance for the salaries of employees and retirees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Advisor to the Prime Minister: full insurance for the salaries of employees and retirees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Advisor to the Prime Minister: full insurance for the salaries of employees and retirees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Advisor to the Prime Minister: full insurance for the salaries of employees and retirees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Advisor to the Prime Minister: full insurance for the salaries of employees and retirees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Advisor to the Prime Minister: full insurance for the salaries of employees and retirees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Advisor to the Prime Minister: full insurance for the salaries of employees and retirees

Go down

Advisor to the Prime Minister: full insurance for the salaries of employees and retirees Empty Advisor to the Prime Minister: full insurance for the salaries of employees and retirees

Post by claud39 Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:41 am

Advisor to the Prime Minister: full insurance for the salaries of employees and retirees

02/18/2020

Advisor to the Prime Minister: full insurance for the salaries of employees and retirees 19106

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Prime Minister's advisor for financial affairs, Dr. Mazhar Muhammad Salih, confirmed that the fiscal deficit that will be included in the General Budget Law for the year 2020 will not affect the salaries of employees and retirees, and that the government tends to provide internal sources of revenue, to secure financial allocations for the operation of at least half a million citizens within the package of reforms. 

Saleh said in an interview with the official "Al-Sabah", which was read to him by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "according to the budget data, all salaries are insured, and they are within the basic function of the state and its priorities.

" On the employment of half a million citizens, within the package of reforms that the government launched at the end of last year 2019, including operating some contracts, and revoking their contracts, which is an addition to the salary budget. ” 

He referred to "the necessity of returning financial engineering to Iraq to reduce unnecessary expenses," stressing "finding real and actual internal sources to supplement the budget with revenues before resorting to borrowing, especially since the state is in a balanced debt position at the present time, meaning that the fiscal space is good."

Saleh pointed out that "the presence of vessels evading taxes, as paying the tax, fees and revenues enhances the state budget, and therefore it will go to the society’s livelihood, especially since the employee is an important contributor to the economic cycle through his spending, and this process is called doubling the income in a way that drives the economy." 

He explained that "the obligation to pay taxes is called the right to coexistence, which is a free national contribution and not a feudal levy, and that it is fair, simple and payable without exhausting the citizen", urging " 

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=19066
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum