Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Why would they let us become millionaires? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Why would they let us become millionaires? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Why would they let us become millionaires? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Why would they let us become millionaires? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Why would they let us become millionaires? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Why would they let us become millionaires? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Why would they let us become millionaires? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Why would they let us become millionaires? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Why would they let us become millionaires? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Why would they let us become millionaires? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Why would they let us become millionaires? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Why would they let us become millionaires? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Why would they let us become millionaires? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Why would they let us become millionaires? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Why would they let us become millionaires? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Why would they let us become millionaires? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Why would they let us become millionaires? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Why would they let us become millionaires? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Why would they let us become millionaires? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Why would they let us become millionaires? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Why would they let us become millionaires?

+12
tomb22
sideoats
1alaskan
SEBtopdog
BoltUpright
Feisty136
Najm93
rick152
Jewelz
Preach
raiderman
openmind
16 posters

Go down

Why would they let us become millionaires? Empty Why would they let us become millionaires?

Post by openmind Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:45 pm

There is a lot of chatter on this forum and others about the Powers That Be. Many Americans (Dinarians and non-Dinarians alike) believe that the world is run by a banking elite, much like a pyramid scheme.

So why do we believe that would permit us to become millionaires off of the Revaluation?

Also, why would they not let the Iraqi people reap the benefits like we would?

Just doesn't seem like something they would do for us, maybe for themselves but not us. Still hoping this is an October to Remember.

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Why would they let us become millionaires? Empty Re: Why would they let us become millionaires?

Post by raiderman Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:00 pm

If I need to fly to another country to cash-in, wherever that may be, that's exactly what I will do!!!!!!!

raiderman

Back to top Go down

Why would they let us become millionaires? Empty Re: Why would they let us become millionaires?

Post by openmind Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:04 pm

Im ready lets see if we can get in touch with RayRenfrow's buddy in Dubai, maybe he can cash us in, like he did for himself in July.

RON PAUL 2012

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Why would they let us become millionaires? Empty Giving up ?

Post by Preach Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:17 pm

[quote="terbo56"]Openmind-You may have a good point, however we'll see what happens in a few days- I'm about ready to step of this ride, anyway- Too many wills , won'ts, not yets, not untils, wait and sees, etc,etc-Had about enough-We can't take care of anything that has maybes, or pay for anything with empty promises-[/quo
te] Remember , quitters don't win . and winners don't quit .

Preach

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:47 pm

[b]openmind[/b] wrote:Many Americans believe that the world is run by a banking elite, much like a pyramid scheme.

The elite '
powers that were' are controlled by an unseen off planet and underground very intelligent but negative force who have been controlling our world for millenia - for thousands of years and they don't want anyone except a small privileged few to have any money - because then you could do something to fight back and rebel against them if a lot of people had it - everyone has been sedated living in a grand illusion -

So why do we believe that would permit us to become millionaires off of the Revaluation?

The ONLY reason so
many people would be permitted to become millionaires now is because their control over our planet is right now you are witnessing coming to a close-

What you are seeing in the news a
bout any countries events is not the truth - it's just news for the moment - it is all controlled - things are not what they seem

Just doesn't seem like something they would do for us, maybe for themselves but not us.

You are correct - it is all a grand cons
piracy most folks are in denial of - everything is a conspiracy and that is why no one believes any when they hear one - it is all true - their minds just won't allow them to believe it - it's called mind control and too far fetched for the simple minds

Behind the division of humanity stand those Enlightened Ones whose right and privilege it is to watch over human evolution and to guide the destinies of men…This they do through the implanting of ideas in the minds of the world thinkers, so that these ideas in due time receive recognition and eventually become controlling factors in human life. They train the members of the New Group of World Servers in the task of changing these ideas into ideals. These in turn become the desired objectives of the thinkers and are then taught to the powerful middle class and worked up into world forms of governments or religion, thus forming the basis of the new world order

Your vote does not count and means absolutely nothing! You are only "tricked" beyond belief to think it does! And that is why nothing ever gets resolved for a better world and why everyone is only left to complain they can do nothing about -

---------------------

David Wilcock - "The real powers that have been running the world would never show their faces in an election. You will never see anyone above middle-management level in a race for public office.

Many, if not most elected officials are terrified of these hidden powers. They have been vigorously threatened with fates far worse than death -- witnessing the gruesome results firsthand -- if they should ever dare to oppose the Old World Order."

Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:53 pm

The big thing there Openmind is, we were NEVER supphosed to be here. The bottom line is there was only a very few scheduled to benefit from all this. As far as peeps on the ground. A very few select cronnies. One day, quite a while back, someone opened there mouth out of line and thus, the dinar world was born. After that TPTB will just have to endure our presence or cut there buddies out also. Believe me when I say if there was a way to cut us out altogether they surely would have already...rick152

NO INCUMBENTS ELECTED IN 2012. FEDERAL, STATE OR, LOCAL
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:59 pm

To Jewlez,

Interesting reply. Conspiracy or not, I am a firm believer in the power of the individual. I firmly believe that in this country we can choose our destiny. Unfortunately, some of the institutions we have set up to protects our freedoms are being attacked by people on both sides of the political spectrum. As a son of an immigrant who came to this country from a very humble background, I have seen first hand the transformation of my family from poor to self-sufficient. Even if these powers are out there, I feel we can be happy by taking care of ourselves.

BTW, my dad was a LEGAL immigrant.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Najm93 Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:28 pm

Please choose a position..... One day you say GO RV!!!! Then the next you say "Why would they let us be millionaires".... Its like your two people....which one is it??? Pick a SIDE!!!! Your position is ambiguous at best......Im just curious....Do you really want this to RV or are you just in it for the controversy.....Just asking an honest question....
Najm93
Najm93
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Feisty136 Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:28 pm

Openmind stated:

"There
is a lot of chatter on this forum and others about the Powers That Be.
Many Americans (Dinarians and non-Dinarians alike) believe that the
world is run by a banking elite, much like a pyramid scheme.
Just
doesn't seem like something they would do for us, maybe for themselves
but not us. Still hoping this is an October to Remember."

Well, the Internet has kind of rained on their silent raiding of Iraq's wealth by having lots of Dinar and having it revalue back to its true worth...we are simply a very select few who hope and pray and spent our money to speculate on the Dinar, after hoepfully doing some DD...

I've hear we are about 1,000,000 strong, and average about a half a million Dinar; if true that's 500,000,000,000 (500 Billion) DINAR to revalue...given that most are large "000" denoms and will be cashed in and will be converted to electronic USD in US Banks, the tax revenue and Bank profits generated will certainly benefit the Elite anyway....(have to understand fiat currency, the FED and Modern Money Mechanics to see how it's possible); the Elite apparently have TRILLIONS of DINAR by the way!!!

It does seem to good to be true, but this was supposed to be kept relatively quiet....Oh we love the internet!!!

Again, there is believed to be a float of $300 TRILLION USD out there (that's $1 Million per US citizen) , and that has been kept pretty quiet...who do you think had it printed? The Elite who own the FED...

Anyway, let's pray it happens; the Elite, including many congressman, senators, Obama, the Bush's, the Clinton's and the Banking Elite are waiting for this...Iraq actually has huge value so to a certain extent, the money created will be backed by Iraq's oil reserves, natural gas, precious metals and other resources...

RV Today!!

Feisty

RV Today!
Why would they let us become millionaires? 761671673
Feisty

Feisty136

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:32 pm

Najm93 wrote:Please choose a position..... One day you say GO RV!!!! Then the next you say "Why would they let us be millionaires".... Its like your two people....which one is it??? Pick a SIDE!!!! Your position is ambiguous at best......Im just curious....Do you really want this to RV or are you just in it for the controversy.....Just asking an honest question....

I didn't realize its a position. I bought Dinar so I want an RV. Thats simple right? Raising questions doesn't make me anti-RV, it means that while I hope for the RV, I would like to fortify the hope with facts, thats all. Controversy, nah. Entertainment and learning, sure.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Najm93 Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:50 pm

Fair enough.....I was just curious due to the nature of your previous posts....
Najm93
Najm93
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BoltUpright Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:28 pm

Najm93 wrote:Please choose a position..... One day you say GO RV!!!! Then the next you say "Why would they let us be millionaires".... Its like your two people....which one is it??? Pick a SIDE!!!! Your position is ambiguous at best......Im just curious....Do you really want this to RV or are you just in it for the controversy.....Just asking an honest question....

Well said, this guy is all over the place. One day he acts as if he believes his own thoughts and theories and the next day, he's looking for vaildation from others to back him in his beliefs of it never happening. At this point, either you're in or you're out. If you're in, sit back and watch it unfold in front of you. Regardless of how long it takes. If you're out, call Ty and say goodbye to your dinar. The choice is yours and only yours to make.

"I sure do miss the good ol' days, back when the rate was $5.25 to GBP"
BoltUpright
BoltUpright
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:34 pm

[quote="terbo56"]Openmind-You may have a good point, however we'll see what happens in a few days- I'm about ready to step of this ride, anyway- Too many wills , won'ts, not yets, not untils, wait and sees, etc,etc-Had about enough-We can't take care of anything that has maybes, or pay for anything with empty promises-[/quote

Hey, terbo56 ... I hope by stepping off this ride you just mean you're going to stop watching all the intel, rumors, etc. There are really no hurdles impeding the RV any longer, as near as I can tell from studying "The Future of Iraq Plan" document. This was put out by our own State Department a few years ago. Hold on just a little longer if you can.....It would be so sad if you missed the payoff of your investment by leaving a week or two early. Sending positive thoughts your way.

Why would they let us become millionaires? 949729897

Why would they let us become millionaires? Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Why would they let us become millionaires? Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:01 pm

Maybe that they just did not plan on us knowing?

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:12 pm

terbo56 wrote:Sebtopdog- I'm taking a breather -Alot of squirrely posts out there, and I need a little vacation, anyway, and thank you for the good thoughts- They are really needed now-You can PM me if you'd like to let me know when the RV happens- Thank you again-

Don't worry, terbo ... You'll know when it happens! Why would they let us become millionaires? 312044658

Why would they let us become millionaires? Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Why would they let us become millionaires? Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sideoats Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:13 pm

Hey Terbo56 Don't you give up it is coming stay strong don't be swayed to getting out

sideoats

Back to top Go down

Post by tomb22 Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:16 pm

Hey gang. Just "hang in." I know that it might be difficult. I read somewhere that about 70+% of the dinar being sold by traders etc. are from buybacks. I am not in the best position either but, I believe, that they will do this. They want to be a player in the world. Can't do that without currency. It will happen. Just "hang in." Find some other short term solution to solve the interim issues. Very Happy You may think that is "pollyanna" But, so be it. Just hang in.

tomb22
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:28 pm

One of the big holdups we had was the Elite. They were trying to figure out a way to let it RV and then take all of the money from us.

Seeing how hard this was and not being able to find a solution they decided to let it RV and let us spend some money and be feeling really good and in 2/3 months the FRN'S will severly depreciate and they will have your money then.

They don't like trouble, believe it or not... They just want all of our assets so that they can take us into the NWO...

Lindsey explains this very, very well and what is so fantastic, his new set of DVD's shows you a way to make it through practically unscathed.

For those of you that resent him charging for his DVD's - lets see you go to work for free and buy DVD's for everyone at the age of 75. I congratulate him for being more useful than most people his age and so caring...
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:29 pm

Openmind To Jewelz,

O - Interesting reply. Conspiracy or not, I am a firm believer in the power of the individual. I firmly believe that in this country we can choose our destiny.

J - Nothing personal though you must understand that your firm belief was an idea given to you that we can actually choose our destiny in the current world that is a controlled system - it is an illusion on the grandest of scales - we are only offered choices by those who make those choices up for us - door #1 door#2 or door#3 - whichever one you choose - you lose - because it was not your own choice it was someone elses - just so you can feel like you had a choice in the first place - the left and the right is a design - there is only one party -

The 1% - against 99% of us - it is ALL controlled and that is just far too much to wrap the mind around for people to comprehend all in order to keep us slaves to a system where 99% of us can never get ahead - and everyone wonders why - it is by design coming from way up the pyramid where orders are trickling down to governance and politics -

The people have been essentially rendered to be incompetent at their birth no matter how smart you think anyone is without them knowing it - in order for them to have any power whatsoever - or the world would not be in the destructive state of wars without end - The elite have started them ALL on purpose - 4500 wars in the last 2000 years - is no mistake -

They just make up nice logical reasons served up and dished out for your mind and tell you on the evening news feeds that there needed to be a war in the first place - its very deep disgusting vile stuff they don't teach you in the de-education system and people are not going like what they are about to find out - your beliefs were made for controlling you to maintain a system of tyranny on a prison planet operation - it is not life - just the illusion and facsimile of one -

O - Unfortunately, some of the institutions we have set up to protects our freedoms are being attacked by people on both sides of the political spectrum.

J - It is a dog and pony show created for a distraction for your living pleasure while the elite run off with all the goods and leave the people squandering and arguing about politics -

Openmind - you appear to be a sincere intelligent fellow though caught up in the propaganda machine created for deception to truly know the answers to the big questions that your intellectual logic and reason will not solve - it is all way out of the box though right in front of our faces - the people have eyes to see though they cannot see and it is not entirely their fault -
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tekchik Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:42 pm

Okay, I'm throwing this out there because I've never seen this theory addressed. I am a newbie and I've NEVER, EVER posted anywhere before -- just lurked and hoped. I LOVE Okie and I truly believe he has our best interest at heart. But back to the theory. We all know Iraq needs money and that the good ol' US D is STILL the reserve currency. How easy would it be (ala the internet) to start rumors about the Iraqi currency revaluing to get those greedy, stupid Americans to FUND Iraq's rebuilding (I mean more than we're already doing). The more Dinar we buy, the more USD goes to Iraq.

I'm JUST putting this out there. PLEASE tell me why this cannot be. I've never been to Iraq; I only have into from various insider intel that I glean from these sites. I've got a lot invested in the Dinar and I WANT to believe in the Country, but after hearing we're there and in the morning, we'll see our "blessing," etc. for SO LONG, it's now getting just too frustrating and it's forced me to look at alternative motives. PLEASE someone tell me how this theory is amiss.

Tekchik

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:51 pm

BoltUpright wrote:
Well said, this guy is all over the place. One day he acts as if he believes his own thoughts and theories and the next day, he's looking for vaildation from others to back him in his beliefs of it never happening. At this point, either you're in or you're out. If you're in, sit back and watch it unfold in front of you. Regardless of how long it takes. If you're out, call Ty and say goodbye to your dinar. The choice is yours and only yours to make.

YOU ARE WRONG! Everyday, I want it to happen. Everyday I may have a different question. Am I "in?" Yes. Why? Because I have dinar.

Some intel says points to an RV and some intel says otherwise. In a roller coaster ride, you need to learn to enjoy the ups and downs. Can't have all ups or all downs. Peace.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:22 pm

terbo56 wrote:Sideoats- I just need a few days, that's all-Just to let this level out some- I'LL BE BAAACK!!!

I like the way you said squirrely posts. Diplomatic. I understand your need to step back a bit. I did that myself last week. Had to breath! And touch base with reality. Relax, have a beer and regroup. See you when you get back. But, don't be too long. You will be missed.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tomb22 Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:38 pm

The reason, "they" are doing it is because - While it makes us millionaires, it makes them billionaires. They are not doing it for us. I am just grateful that they seem to have an honest man running their CB. Smile

tomb22
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:39 am

Just hopin its soon!

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DTConcerned Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:27 am

Turn the clock back in this country and there was a time when $5.00 a week was a good wage and someone with thousands of dollars was rich. 30 years ago someone who made $3,000.00 a month was said to be living like a millionaire and now that is a low enough income for a family of four to qualify for food stamps and medicaid.

How many of the people you know have bought into Dinar? proportionately how many people in this country have? 1% maybe? This is so insignificant to those with money that are able to use that money to control events, they don't care. Millionaires are to them, just the upper middle class. Two thirds of those becoming millionaires are also expected to lose it all within three years.

The "elite" as so many like to label them, are farmers, they farm money, this is a sowing of seed, if you do not plant, nothing will grow and there will be no harvest. This is not a big mystery, there are now super mystic sources behind the manipulations of the super rich. Why would aliens if they can get to earth through space care about earth money?

Don’t ride the hype, use wisdom. Live life in the now, hope for the future, and use wisdom in dealing with the affairs of men.
DTConcerned
DTConcerned

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum