Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Abdul Mahdi's advisor: The price of a barrel of oil in the 2020 budget will be close to last year I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Abdul Mahdi's advisor: The price of a barrel of oil in the 2020 budget will be close to last year I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abdul Mahdi's advisor: The price of a barrel of oil in the 2020 budget will be close to last year I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Abdul Mahdi's advisor: The price of a barrel of oil in the 2020 budget will be close to last year I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abdul Mahdi's advisor: The price of a barrel of oil in the 2020 budget will be close to last year I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Abdul Mahdi's advisor: The price of a barrel of oil in the 2020 budget will be close to last year I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abdul Mahdi's advisor: The price of a barrel of oil in the 2020 budget will be close to last year I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abdul Mahdi's advisor: The price of a barrel of oil in the 2020 budget will be close to last year I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abdul Mahdi's advisor: The price of a barrel of oil in the 2020 budget will be close to last year I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abdul Mahdi's advisor: The price of a barrel of oil in the 2020 budget will be close to last year I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abdul Mahdi's advisor: The price of a barrel of oil in the 2020 budget will be close to last year I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abdul Mahdi's advisor: The price of a barrel of oil in the 2020 budget will be close to last year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abdul Mahdi's advisor: The price of a barrel of oil in the 2020 budget will be close to last year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abdul Mahdi's advisor: The price of a barrel of oil in the 2020 budget will be close to last year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abdul Mahdi's advisor: The price of a barrel of oil in the 2020 budget will be close to last year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abdul Mahdi's advisor: The price of a barrel of oil in the 2020 budget will be close to last year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abdul Mahdi's advisor: The price of a barrel of oil in the 2020 budget will be close to last year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abdul Mahdi's advisor: The price of a barrel of oil in the 2020 budget will be close to last year I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abdul Mahdi's advisor: The price of a barrel of oil in the 2020 budget will be close to last year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abdul Mahdi's advisor: The price of a barrel of oil in the 2020 budget will be close to last year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Abdul Mahdi's advisor: The price of a barrel of oil in the 2020 budget will be close to last year

Go down

Abdul Mahdi's advisor: The price of a barrel of oil in the 2020 budget will be close to last year Empty Abdul Mahdi's advisor: The price of a barrel of oil in the 2020 budget will be close to last year

Post by claud39 Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:22 am

Abdul Mahdi's advisor: The price of a barrel of oil in the 2020 budget will be close to last year

29/01/2020

Abdul Mahdi's advisor: The price of a barrel of oil in the 2020 budget will be close to last year 18872

Economy News _ Baghdad

The appearance of Mohamed Saleh, financial advisor to the Prime Minister, Adel Abdel-Mahdi, on Wednesday, it is likely that the price of a barrel of oil approved in the 2020 budget will be close to last year 2019, expecting the budget to mature in the coming weeks. 

The financial advisor attributed the delay in approving the budget for the current year to "the conditions that the country has experienced recently, and the occurrence of many changes, including spending obligations and government decisions, and decisions of the House of Representatives according to the powers of the relevant authorities, which formed additional financial obligations on the budget, which led to a financial deficit." There is a lot in it, so the cabinet returned it after discussing it to the Ministry of Finance to reconsider some of the spending decisions, and to study some revenues in a way that makes them sustainable.

Saleh expected, "The maturity of the budget during the coming weeks, especially as there is consultation, understanding and exchange of ideas and opinions by the concerned authorities, in an attempt to take measures in a way that makes the budget permanent, and enhance resources as much as possible, reduce deficits, and control debts."

He suggested that "the price of the approved barrel of oil in the budget will be close to last year 2019".
He pointed out that "the bodies concerned with preparing the budget work to make the deficit subject to financing and reduction at the same time through alternatives and priorities for spending and projects and presenting the most important on the important and re-arranging the so-called" financial space for the management of resources and the running of the budget, especially there is an expansion of exchange so the budget needs to restore Prepare it in the exchange doors and maximize some non-oil revenues. "

He explained, "According to the timing, the budget should have been completed at the end of October of last year," expressing his regret in the event of the end of the fiscal year and then passing the budget for approval, as it will be similar to the year 2014, meaning that the spending according to the Financial Management Law in force will be 1 on 12 of the actual expenditures for the 2019 budget. "

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=18915
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum