Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 The Cabinet: The Mesopotamia Company will borrow 300 billion dinars to pay the farmers ’dues I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 The Cabinet: The Mesopotamia Company will borrow 300 billion dinars to pay the farmers ’dues I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 The Cabinet: The Mesopotamia Company will borrow 300 billion dinars to pay the farmers ’dues I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 The Cabinet: The Mesopotamia Company will borrow 300 billion dinars to pay the farmers ’dues I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 The Cabinet: The Mesopotamia Company will borrow 300 billion dinars to pay the farmers ’dues I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 The Cabinet: The Mesopotamia Company will borrow 300 billion dinars to pay the farmers ’dues I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 The Cabinet: The Mesopotamia Company will borrow 300 billion dinars to pay the farmers ’dues I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 The Cabinet: The Mesopotamia Company will borrow 300 billion dinars to pay the farmers ’dues I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 The Cabinet: The Mesopotamia Company will borrow 300 billion dinars to pay the farmers ’dues I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 The Cabinet: The Mesopotamia Company will borrow 300 billion dinars to pay the farmers ’dues I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 The Cabinet: The Mesopotamia Company will borrow 300 billion dinars to pay the farmers ’dues I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 The Cabinet: The Mesopotamia Company will borrow 300 billion dinars to pay the farmers ’dues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 The Cabinet: The Mesopotamia Company will borrow 300 billion dinars to pay the farmers ’dues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 The Cabinet: The Mesopotamia Company will borrow 300 billion dinars to pay the farmers ’dues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 The Cabinet: The Mesopotamia Company will borrow 300 billion dinars to pay the farmers ’dues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 The Cabinet: The Mesopotamia Company will borrow 300 billion dinars to pay the farmers ’dues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 The Cabinet: The Mesopotamia Company will borrow 300 billion dinars to pay the farmers ’dues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 The Cabinet: The Mesopotamia Company will borrow 300 billion dinars to pay the farmers ’dues I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 The Cabinet: The Mesopotamia Company will borrow 300 billion dinars to pay the farmers ’dues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 The Cabinet: The Mesopotamia Company will borrow 300 billion dinars to pay the farmers ’dues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The Cabinet: The Mesopotamia Company will borrow 300 billion dinars to pay the farmers ’dues

Go down

The Cabinet: The Mesopotamia Company will borrow 300 billion dinars to pay the farmers ’dues Empty The Cabinet: The Mesopotamia Company will borrow 300 billion dinars to pay the farmers ’dues

Post by claud39 Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:20 am

The Cabinet: The Mesopotamia Company will borrow 300 billion dinars to pay the farmers ’dues

29/01/2020

The Cabinet: The Mesopotamia Company will borrow 300 billion dinars to pay the farmers ’dues 18860

Economy News - Baghdad

The Iraqi Council of Ministers approved, during its weekly meeting, yesterday, Tuesday, the amendment of the method of payment of farmers' dues from barley.

The Cabinet clarified that it had been approved to amend Council Decision No. 265 of 2019 regarding the payment of farmers' dues from barley, according to the official news agency "conscious".

And the council stated that the way to pay will be through the Mesopotamia Seed Company - one of the formations of the Ministry of Agriculture - borrowing from the Iraqi Bank of Trade and other banks an amount of 300 billion dinars, with the aim of paying farmers' dues for barley for the year 2019.

The Council continued, that the Ministry of Finance will include the amount of loans with the benefits arising from them in the draft federal budget law for the fiscal year 2020.

The Council stressed that the Ministry of Finance will provide guarantees to pay off the loan amount with the benefits arising therefrom to the Iraqi Trade Bank.

The Cabinet stated that the decision is implemented from the date of its issuance.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=18909
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Cabinet: The Mesopotamia Company will borrow 300 billion dinars to pay the farmers ’dues Empty Agriculture prohibits the import of 24 plant and animal materials

Post by claud39 Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:26 am

Agriculture prohibits the import of 24 plant and animal materials

29/01/2020

The Cabinet: The Mesopotamia Company will borrow 300 billion dinars to pay the farmers ’dues 18880

Economy News _ Baghdad

Today, Wednesday, the Ministry of Agriculture announced that it banned the import of 24 plant and animal items, while it indicated that rice production in Iraq amounted to more than 300,000 tons.

Ministry spokesman Hamid Al-Nayef said in a statement, "Economy News" received a copy of it, "The availability of many plant and animal agricultural crops, which came as a result of the support provided by the ministry to farmers and farmers, contributed to encouraging farmers and farmers to increase the quantity and quality of agricultural production, whose results resulted in providing twenty A vegetable crop as well as four animal products throughout the year.

Al-Nayef added, “The Ministry decided, as a result of this abundance, to prevent the import of these crops in support of the national product. Animal products are table eggs, live chicken, whole slaughtered chicken and fish. "

He continued, "It was also sufficient for the crops of wheat and barley, as well as the quantities of rice that amounted to three hundred and four thousand tons delivered to the Ministry of Trade with the exception of other quantities that were purchased by private companies directly from farmers and the receipt is still continuing in some locations." .

It is mentioned that the Ministry of Agriculture announced the expansion of its agricultural plan for the current year as a result of the large water revenues contained in the Euphrates River.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=18919
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum