Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
China surpasses US as EU''s top trade partner  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
China surpasses US as EU''s top trade partner  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
China surpasses US as EU''s top trade partner  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
China surpasses US as EU''s top trade partner  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
China surpasses US as EU''s top trade partner  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
China surpasses US as EU''s top trade partner  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
China surpasses US as EU''s top trade partner  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
China surpasses US as EU''s top trade partner  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
China surpasses US as EU''s top trade partner  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
China surpasses US as EU''s top trade partner  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
China surpasses US as EU''s top trade partner  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
China surpasses US as EU''s top trade partner  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
China surpasses US as EU''s top trade partner  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
China surpasses US as EU''s top trade partner  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
China surpasses US as EU''s top trade partner  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
China surpasses US as EU''s top trade partner  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
China surpasses US as EU''s top trade partner  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
China surpasses US as EU''s top trade partner  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
China surpasses US as EU''s top trade partner  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
China surpasses US as EU''s top trade partner  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

China surpasses US as EU''s top trade partner

Go down

China surpasses US as EU''s top trade partner  Empty China surpasses US as EU''s top trade partner

Post by lexie Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:33 am

Economics 10/17/2011 9:45:00 AM

China surpasses US as EU''s top trade partner

TOKYO, Oct 17 -- Trade between China and the European Union (EU) totaled EUR 35.6 billion (USD 49.4 billion) in July, allowing China to overtake the US as the EU's largest trade partner, the official China Daily newspaper reported Monday, citing the Chinese Ministry of Commerce.

The overall value of China-EU trade in July exceeded that of the EU and the US by EUR 800 million, accounting for 13.4 percent of the region's total imports and exports, according to the report.
However, bilateral trade shrank for a second consecutive month in July, falling 0.8 percent from the same period last year.
Meanwhile, China remained the EU's second largest export market. EU exports to China totaled EUR 11.7 billion in July, up 12.3 percent year-on-year.

The EU imported EUR 23.9 billion in Chinese goods, down 6.2 percent from the previous year. But China still held the top spot as the region's import source, making up 17.4 percent of the EU's total imports.

http://www.kuna.net.kw/NewsAgenciesPublicSite/ArticleDetails.aspx?id=2196904&Language=en

"WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE"
lexie
lexie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

China surpasses US as EU''s top trade partner  Empty Re: China surpasses US as EU''s top trade partner

Post by lexie Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:42 am

Kuwait, China discuss boosting trade relations

Economics 10/17/2011 1:20:00 PM

BEIJING, Oct 17 (KUNA) -- Undersecretary of the Ministry of Commerce and Industry Abdulaziz Al-Khaldi and Chinese Vice Minister of Commerce Fu Ziying discussed here on Monday ways of boosting commercial ties and increasing trade exchange between the two countries, which amounted to USD 8.55 billion last year.
A statement by the Kuwait Embassy in Beijing, received by KUNA, said Al-Khaldi proposed forming a joint committee to review trade relations between Kuwait and China.
Al-Khaldi invited Chinese companies and institutions to invest in Kuwait, benefit from the special privileges offered by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, and participate in development projects, the statement said. He called for holding exhibitions in Kuwait to introduce Chinese products.
The meeting was attended by the Third Secretary at the Kuwait Embassy in Beijing Saleh Mousa'ad Al-Harran, Nasser Saleh Al-Mutairi, Director of the office of Undersecretary of Ministry of Commerce and Industry, and Khalid Mohammad Al-Azmi, head of International Relations at the Ministry of Commerce and Industry. Khaldi arrived here on Sunday on weeklong visit to take part in the Guangzhou Trade Fair.

http://www.kuna.net.kw/NewsAgenciesPublicSite/ArticleDetails.aspx?id=2196961&Language=en

"WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE"
lexie
lexie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum