Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MarkZ says   everyone is geared up, in place and ready… DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MarkZ says everyone is geared up, in place and ready…

Go down

MarkZ says   everyone is geared up, in place and ready… Empty Re: MarkZ says everyone is geared up, in place and ready…

Post by Ponee on Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:49 pm

MarkZ  

My crew at redemption centers…part are in place today and part are working at other things…because they also work at wealth management…but they are still on a one hour standby.  I have never seen everyone in place like this…I have never seen this many people in place and excited in the entire history of this thing...everyone is geared up, in place and readyI am very excited at where we are today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Iraq does not have a new rate published yet…but they are still keyed up and expecting one at any time …My contacts in Redemption Centers are still on call and expecting to be working a long weekendSo imo we are still in a great place…

READ MORE AT   GURU'S DAILY UPDATES  http://www.dinardaily.net/f6-guru-rumors-of-the-day-aka-fiction-predictions

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum