Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
POOPness for JAN 19: Strange Phenomena, Typical BS & Lies But Send Us Money I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
POOPness for JAN 19: Strange Phenomena, Typical BS & Lies But Send Us Money I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
POOPness for JAN 19: Strange Phenomena, Typical BS & Lies But Send Us Money I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
POOPness for JAN 19: Strange Phenomena, Typical BS & Lies But Send Us Money I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
POOPness for JAN 19: Strange Phenomena, Typical BS & Lies But Send Us Money I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
POOPness for JAN 19: Strange Phenomena, Typical BS & Lies But Send Us Money I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
POOPness for JAN 19: Strange Phenomena, Typical BS & Lies But Send Us Money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
POOPness for JAN 19: Strange Phenomena, Typical BS & Lies But Send Us Money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
POOPness for JAN 19: Strange Phenomena, Typical BS & Lies But Send Us Money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
POOPness for JAN 19: Strange Phenomena, Typical BS & Lies But Send Us Money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
POOPness for JAN 19: Strange Phenomena, Typical BS & Lies But Send Us Money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
POOPness for JAN 19: Strange Phenomena, Typical BS & Lies But Send Us Money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
POOPness for JAN 19: Strange Phenomena, Typical BS & Lies But Send Us Money I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
POOPness for JAN 19: Strange Phenomena, Typical BS & Lies But Send Us Money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
POOPness for JAN 19: Strange Phenomena, Typical BS & Lies But Send Us Money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
POOPness for JAN 19: Strange Phenomena, Typical BS & Lies But Send Us Money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
POOPness for JAN 19: Strange Phenomena, Typical BS & Lies But Send Us Money I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
POOPness for JAN 19: Strange Phenomena, Typical BS & Lies But Send Us Money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
POOPness for JAN 19: Strange Phenomena, Typical BS & Lies But Send Us Money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
POOPness for JAN 19: Strange Phenomena, Typical BS & Lies But Send Us Money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

POOPness for JAN 19: Strange Phenomena, Typical BS & Lies But Send Us Money

Go down

POOPness for JAN 19: Strange Phenomena, Typical BS & Lies But Send Us Money Empty POOPness for JAN 19: Strange Phenomena, Typical BS & Lies But Send Us Money

Post by Purpleskyz Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:21 pm

POOPness for JAN 19: Strange Phenomena, Typical BS & Lies But Send Us Money Giphy

POOFness for JAN 19: Strange Phenomena
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail ]
Date: Sunday, 19-Jan-2020 18:58:34
www.rumormill.news/139112

POOPness for JAN 19: Strange Phenomena, Typical BS & Lies But Send Us Money Giphy
Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: Strange Phenomena
Date: Sun, January 19, 2020 6:23 pm

Strange Phenomena

Kate Bush

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RhdPjCjT2E

POOF SAID

Greetings and Salutations,

We are all awaiting a few more tweaks and a few more studious labored birth pangs before this whole thing gets a new infusion of life and sharp labor pains are being felt; that is a very good way to speak of what is happening. No one knows in the birth of a child what to expect, really, and that is very true of this long awaited birthing. Being a willing mid-wife, helping give birth to this insane project has never made any of the participants very happy campers. It either was a go or a no go— well it is a go; it is happening and the upshot of all this work is that nothing that any one has tried to use to describe it has done justice to it. It is far bigger than people claiming a lottery prize! And that is how many have looked at it; if it happens I’ve won the lottery. That is incorrect and not the appropriate attitude to allow for the responsibilities of all this to ensue. Just remember that if you are here, you are here by some divine intervention and that it means that you have agreed to play your role out for how you can better serve the populace and yes, the planet. Sounds quite erroneous doesn’t it? Not so; it is simple truth. Every one needs to pitch in these days — do the work. And that’s the battle cry: do the work!!…P...

SUSAN SAYS

Dear Community,

Thinking Out of the Box (Creative Thinking)

In a small Italian town, hundreds of years ago, a small business owner owed a large sum of money to a loan-shark. The loan-shark was a very old, unattractive looking guy that just so happened to fancy the business owner’s daughter.

He decided to offer the businessman a deal that would completely wipe out the debt he owed him. However, the catch was that we would only wipe out the debt if he could marry the businessman’s daughter.

Needless to say, this proposal was met with a look of disgust.
The loan-shark said that he would place two pebbles into a bag, one white and one black.

The daughter would then have to reach into the bag and pick out a pebble. If it was black, the debt would be wiped, but the loan-shark would then marry her. If it was white, the debt would also be wiped, but the daughter wouldn’t have to marry the loan-shark.
Standing on a pebble-strewn path in the businessman’s garden, the loan-shark bent over and picked up two pebbles.

Whilst he was picking them up, the daughter noticed that he’d picked up two black pebbles and placed them both into the bag.
He then asked the daughter to reach into the bag and pick one.

The daughter naturally had three choices as to what she could have done:

Refuse to pick a pebble from the bag.

Take both pebbles out of the bag and expose the loan-shark for cheating.

Pick a pebble from the bag fully well knowing it was black and sacrifice herself for her father’s freedom.

She drew out a pebble from the bag, and before looking at it ‘accidentally’ dropped it into the midst of the other pebbles. She said to the loan-shark;

“Oh, how clumsy of me. Never mind, if you look into the bag for the one that is left, you will be able to tell which pebble I picked.”

The pebble left in the bag is obviously black, and seeing as the loan-shark didn’t want to be exposed, he had to play along as if the pebble the daughter dropped was white, and clear her father’s debt.

Moral of the story:
It’s always possible to overcome a tough situation throughout of the box thinking, and not give in to the only options you think you have to pick from.

PP's Update:
Nothing new to report just lots of chatter. Waiting for the final act....Deliveries !!!!

Namaste,
Susan

ZAP SAYS

HI ALL

SOON, THERE WILL BE ACTIONS TAKEN AGAINST THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE SUBJUGATED HUMANITY FOR SO LONG. I RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE A DAY AGO PRIOR TO THIS MESSAGE. THE BANKING CARTELS ARE THE OBVIOUS TARGET IN THIS CASE, AND PREPARATIONS ARE WELL PROGRESSED IN THESE ACTIONS.

THAT DOES NOT MEAN THERE WILL BE MOBS ATTACKING BANKS AND RIPPING THE BANKERS TO SHREDS. IT DOES MEAN THAT LEGAL CHALLENGES WILL BE PUT FORWARD.

REMEMBER THAT EVERYTHING, AND I MEAN EVERYTHING, HAS TO BE DONE AND ACCOMPLISHED WITHIN THE LEGAL FRAMEWORK THAT THESE FOLKS OPERATE IN. IN OTHER WORDS, THEY WILL BE HANGED WITH THE SAME ROPE THEY CREATED.

NOW THAT THE USA/CHINA TRADE DEAL IS IN PLACE, THE REST OF THE ELEMENTS THAT NEED TO BE BROUGHT ONLINE FOR THE MAJOR CHANGES TO TAKE PLACE HAVE BEGUN. THE SEALED INDICTMENTS ARE BEING UNSEALED AND MANY WILL BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE.

IT BOGGLES THE MIND HOW LONG THESE JERKS HAVE SUBJUGATED OUR HUMANITY. ON THE OTHER HAND, IT BOGGLES THE MIND THAT HUMANITY ALLOWED THEM TO DO THAT. MIND YOU, THE POWER OF MEDIA AND ITS BRAINWASHING MACHINERY HAS BEEN VERY GOOD AT KEEPING THE CONTROLS IN PLACE, BUT THAT TIME IS COMING TO AN END.

DJ’S ARTICLE BELOW ELOQUENTLY DESCRIBES THE MASSIVE PROFITS MADE BY THE BANKERS THAT CONTROL THE FLOW OF FUNDS IN THE WORLD, AND IT IS CERTAINLY AN EYE-OPENER.

HOW WILL THIS CHANGE? MY BEST GUESS IS THROUGH THE DISMANTLING OF THE CURRENT STRUCTURE AND THE ADVENT OF ITS REPLACEMENT. IT MAY GET WORSE BEFORE IT GETS BETTER OF COURSE, BUT CHANGE IS LIKE THAT SO DO NOT BE SURPRISED.

OUR ENTRY RIGHT NOW INTO THE PROJECT SIDE IS BASED IN THE CURRENT SYSTEM, BUT WE DO HAVE CERTAIN SAFEGUARDS IN THE MOVEMENT OF FUNDS FOR THE PROJECT SIDE, AND I AM EXTREMELY GRATEFUL TO THE PEOPLE THAT ARE HELPING US IN THAT RESPECT.

IT WILL NOT BE LONG, AND WE WILL BEGIN WORK RIGHT AFTER THE CHINESE NEW YEAR CELEBRATIONS ARE OVER.

WE ALL THANK YOU FOR YOUR RECENT HELP IN KEEPING THE LIGHTS ON, WITHOUT WHICH MANY WOULD HAVE SUFFERED GREATLY. BIG HUGS.

THERE WILL BE ONE MORE MID-WEEK MESSAGE AND THEN I WILL BE SHUTTING DOWN FOR THE NEW YEAR HERE. I WILL BE BACK AFTER THE NEW YEAR.

MUCH LOVE AND GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOPness for JAN 19: Strange Phenomena, Typical BS & Lies But Send Us Money A19b5-pants2bon2bfire
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
JANUARY 19, 2020
“MAKE EARTH GREAT AGAIN”POOPness for JAN 19: Strange Phenomena, Typical BS & Lies But Send Us Money 00a9.png?v=2.2
“MEGA”POOPness for JAN 19: Strange Phenomena, Typical BS & Lies But Send Us Money 00a9.png?v=2.2
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2019

DID YOU KNOW?

The Banks posted their profits for 2019 this last week and it boggles the mind. JP Morgan Chase, one of the global leaders in investment banking who has $2.7 Trillion in assets with operations worldwide, posted $29.2 billion in revenue for the fourth quarter (Q4) of 2019. That’s one quarter! Most all other larger banking operations posted similar massive gains?

These are the institutions that control and run global finance. We all have some sense of how banks generate revenue but no matter how you slice it, their revenue is made off the public. The corporate loans, wealth managers, commercial banking, and whatever other sources they take advantage of, the fiscal burden ultimately falls on the public. Their money is made off the masses. It effects every one of us in pretty much every aspect of our lives.

When we contemplate what we will do with massive sums of money at our disposal do we also consider the massive amount of funds that will be flowing through a corrupted system as a result of the GCR? They, the banks, have ways of syphoning money off us that we have no idea even exist. While not showing up in their corporate charter literature, they still have standard business practices that are commonly executed and skate the edge of legal. They even account for paying fines when generating money outside of the banking compliance regulations.

They Obstruct the movement of funds or delay the movement of funds. While those funds are delayed, they sit on the banks' ledgers and the banks use them. They charge massive fees to use or move your money. Why does it cost millions in fees to move millions? The function and time involved for a bank employee to push the buttons, is the same, so why would it cost more to move more? Answer: creative trickery on an unassuming public who do not even know they are being had.

I mention this because anyone who has not dealt with managing vast sums of money can be taken advantage of in ways you wouldn’t expect. There is no way to generate those sums of revenue (like JP Morgan Chase) without a lot of people getting screwed. And it is these establishments that we all will have to deal with when we receive our funds.

The concept and belief that the banking system has been overhauled and there are now, or soon to be, measures in place to hinder the nefarious activity of financial institutions, is really just being naïve. We want to believe the circulating narratives that control measures are in place that will thwart the pillage of these soon to be released funds, but that is just not the case as things exist today.

These banks and banksters create their own network of likeminded thieves and when caught with their hand in the cookie jar, always seem to find a scapegoat to pin it on to satisfy the angry public. Just ask Bernie Madoff. If you were robbed at gunpoint for the dollars you have in your wallet, that criminal is looking at 25 years in prison. Yet a banker can steal millions and only get fined or spend a few months in jail or no time at all. The inequity of “time fits the crime” is beyond absurd. If what you would call a “regular crime” that gets a criminal 25 years is justice, then these bankers should be hung from the closest tree. The only difference between a bank and a criminal organization is that the bank has the law on their side and they lobby and create their own laws.

It’s hard to believe in a time when we're facing a banking crisis that many of the banks in operation are still the most powerful lobby on Capitol Hill. They pretty much own the place. How is it two-thirds of the directors at the New York Fed are hand-picked by the same bankers that the Fed is in charge of regulating? When it comes to banking, the concept of “conflict of interest” doesn’t seem to apply.

You have to remember when dealing with banks that banks do not create money for the public good. They are businesses owned by private shareholders. Their purpose is to make a profit, not be your buddy.

If we want to revive and achieve the American Dream, we need to change the situation in which the people whose hard work makes this country run who cannot earn a living wage, while bankers, speculators, and corporate elites, the real 'takers' in today's society, skim off far more than their fair share. These expected monies will populate into the world long before the systems that currently control the monetary flow in the world are modified or replaced and we are going to have to deal with the “now” not “what will be”.

Banking is necessary. Banks are not! Be smart when the time comes for you to interact with the banking world. Ask questions! In fact, ask questions in writing and request answers back in writing. At least that way any undisclosed maneuvering of your funds gives you some amount of recourse. Money never goes away; it just moves.

It is not my intention to scare people on banking but be scared. I only bring up the subject because I was just so flabbergasted at the profits the banks are generating at the cost of the individual that a renewed awareness had to be presented.

Think of how euphoric you get with your refund from the IRS. But this euphoria only lasts until you realize it was your money to start with. The funds backing the GCR are humanity's wealth! It’s your money, not the bank's. It is not your obligation to pay it forward but also your obligation to be a good steward of the funds. Use your common sense when dealing with the banks. If you don’t understand what is being presented to you, don’t sign or enter into anything until you do. Don’t be tricked by financial verbiage that sounds good when you don’t understand what it means or how it works. Read the small print and be aware they work for you, not the other way around.

DJ

P.S. I encourage and appreciate any and all comments on this post. Or if you have a specific subject matter you would like explored. Send comments or request to replytodjpost@gmail.com

POOPness for JAN 19: Strange Phenomena, Typical BS & Lies But Send Us Money Do_not_donate
DONATIONS

The principals of this newsletter bear the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your DONATIONS have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages. The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive. We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity. Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation.

POOPness for JAN 19: Strange Phenomena, Typical BS & Lies But Send Us Money Do_not_donate
Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct. goneforthfornow@gmail.com
Love and Kisses,
Team "Poofness"

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: rumormillnews.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
POOPness for JAN 19: Strange Phenomena, Typical BS & Lies But Send Us Money 2245507099POOPness for JAN 19: Strange Phenomena, Typical BS & Lies But Send Us Money 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum