Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
High oil prices facilitate the task of reducing the 2020 budget deficit I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
High oil prices facilitate the task of reducing the 2020 budget deficit I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
High oil prices facilitate the task of reducing the 2020 budget deficit I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
High oil prices facilitate the task of reducing the 2020 budget deficit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
High oil prices facilitate the task of reducing the 2020 budget deficit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
High oil prices facilitate the task of reducing the 2020 budget deficit I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
High oil prices facilitate the task of reducing the 2020 budget deficit I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
High oil prices facilitate the task of reducing the 2020 budget deficit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
High oil prices facilitate the task of reducing the 2020 budget deficit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
High oil prices facilitate the task of reducing the 2020 budget deficit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
High oil prices facilitate the task of reducing the 2020 budget deficit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
High oil prices facilitate the task of reducing the 2020 budget deficit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
High oil prices facilitate the task of reducing the 2020 budget deficit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
High oil prices facilitate the task of reducing the 2020 budget deficit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
High oil prices facilitate the task of reducing the 2020 budget deficit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
High oil prices facilitate the task of reducing the 2020 budget deficit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
High oil prices facilitate the task of reducing the 2020 budget deficit I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
High oil prices facilitate the task of reducing the 2020 budget deficit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
High oil prices facilitate the task of reducing the 2020 budget deficit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
High oil prices facilitate the task of reducing the 2020 budget deficit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

High oil prices facilitate the task of reducing the 2020 budget deficit

Go down

High oil prices facilitate the task of reducing the 2020 budget deficit Empty High oil prices facilitate the task of reducing the 2020 budget deficit

Post by claud39 Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:36 am

High oil prices facilitate the task of reducing the 2020 budget deficit

07/01/2020

High oil prices facilitate the task of reducing the 2020 budget deficit 18548

Economy News _ Baghdad

The escalation of tension between Washington and Tehran over the background of the "Baghdad Airport" operation raised oil prices in world markets, recording their highest level in the past few months, and the price of a barrel of oil reached 70 dollars.

Oil experts believe that the stopping or continuing of this increase is linked to the outcome of the political and security events between the United States and Iran.

The Adel Abdul Mahdi’s resigned government is counting on this increase in world prices to bridge the speculative deficit gap in the federal budget for the current year, estimated at 45 trillion dinars.

And US President Donald Trump has threatened to impose sanctions on Iraq in the event that US forces are forced to withdraw from it after the House of Representatives voted on a resolution obliging the government to schedule the withdrawal of foreign forces from Iraqi territory.

On the other hand, Iran threatens on more than one previous occasion to close the strategic Strait of Hormuz if it encounters more American pressure and threats, pointing out that its army is ready to implement any decision related to closing the crossing to prevent the passage of oil to the world.

Member of the Oil and Energy Committee in the House of Representatives, Amjad Al-Aqabi, talks to (Al-Mada), seen by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "the events and repercussions that the Middle East region is going through have led to high oil prices in global markets to reach $ 70 per barrel globally" .

He adds that "Iraq’s exports of crude oil range from (3.8 to 4.2) million barrels per day, with the exception of black oil sales," noting that "the selling price of Iraqi oil barrels in world markets amounts to about (68) dollars."

Oil prices have risen in the past two days, reaching Brent above $ 70 a barrel, as tensions rise in the Middle East.

Al-Oqabi notes that "the positive return from this steady increase comes to cover the estimated deficit in the budget for the year 2020, estimated at (40 to 45) trillion dinars," expecting that "oil prices will stabilize at this point during the coming periods." 

The size of the federal budget for 2020 ranges between 140 trillion to 145 trillion dinars, and an estimated deficit of more than 40 trillion, and investment has been set at about 33 trillion dinars and operational, including the payment of debts and the licensing round up to 108 trillion Iraqi dinars. As for the withdrawal of foreign oil experts from the oil fields, the deputy from the Baghdad Governorate confirms that "there are withdrawals for a number of foreign experts due to the current conditions and circumstances that occurred in Baghdad, but their withdrawal does not affect the nature of work in the oil fields." 

And Basra International Airport confirmed last Friday that it had not recorded any cases of eviction of foreign employees from oil companies operating in the oil fields, in response to a Reuters report that the foreign employees had left. 

In turn, the oil expert Hamzah Al-Jawahery confirms that "the political developments and the conflict between the United States of America and Iran on Iraqi lands caused a rise in oil prices globally," saying that "this increase was not significant because the two parties (Tehran and Washington) have no intention of closing the Gulf waters to selling Oil. "

Al-Jawahiri adds, "The United States of America has a large strategic stockpile of crude oil and its derivatives in excess of one billion barrels, and therefore they can compensate the market with any shortfall in the global markets of crude oil."

He notes that "the Iraqi Ministry of Oil was selling a barrel of oil before this crisis (in November and December last) about 63", adding that "the sale at the present time ranges between (68 and 70) dollars per barrel."

The Ministry of Oil announced in the last period that the daily oil exports amounted to approximately 3.5 million barrels, as the daily rate of export from Basra ports was (3) millions (326) thousand barrels, and from Ceyhan the daily rate was (91) thousand barrels, while the rate was The daily export to Jordan is (11) thousand barrels per day, and the total exports amounted to (347.707) thousand barrels with an average price per barrel of (63.051) dollars.

The oil expert believes that "any potential increase or decrease in oil prices in the market depends on what will be the political and security events in Iraq and the Arab region," noting that "Iraq does not have multiple windows to export its oil."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=18701
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum