Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
A deputy asks Abdul-Mahdi: Will we hand Iraq over to Iran after taking a decision to end the American presence ?! I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A deputy asks Abdul-Mahdi: Will we hand Iraq over to Iran after taking a decision to end the American presence ?! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A deputy asks Abdul-Mahdi: Will we hand Iraq over to Iran after taking a decision to end the American presence ?! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A deputy asks Abdul-Mahdi: Will we hand Iraq over to Iran after taking a decision to end the American presence ?! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A deputy asks Abdul-Mahdi: Will we hand Iraq over to Iran after taking a decision to end the American presence ?! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A deputy asks Abdul-Mahdi: Will we hand Iraq over to Iran after taking a decision to end the American presence ?! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A deputy asks Abdul-Mahdi: Will we hand Iraq over to Iran after taking a decision to end the American presence ?! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A deputy asks Abdul-Mahdi: Will we hand Iraq over to Iran after taking a decision to end the American presence ?! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A deputy asks Abdul-Mahdi: Will we hand Iraq over to Iran after taking a decision to end the American presence ?! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A deputy asks Abdul-Mahdi: Will we hand Iraq over to Iran after taking a decision to end the American presence ?! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A deputy asks Abdul-Mahdi: Will we hand Iraq over to Iran after taking a decision to end the American presence ?! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A deputy asks Abdul-Mahdi: Will we hand Iraq over to Iran after taking a decision to end the American presence ?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A deputy asks Abdul-Mahdi: Will we hand Iraq over to Iran after taking a decision to end the American presence ?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A deputy asks Abdul-Mahdi: Will we hand Iraq over to Iran after taking a decision to end the American presence ?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A deputy asks Abdul-Mahdi: Will we hand Iraq over to Iran after taking a decision to end the American presence ?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A deputy asks Abdul-Mahdi: Will we hand Iraq over to Iran after taking a decision to end the American presence ?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A deputy asks Abdul-Mahdi: Will we hand Iraq over to Iran after taking a decision to end the American presence ?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A deputy asks Abdul-Mahdi: Will we hand Iraq over to Iran after taking a decision to end the American presence ?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A deputy asks Abdul-Mahdi: Will we hand Iraq over to Iran after taking a decision to end the American presence ?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A deputy asks Abdul-Mahdi: Will we hand Iraq over to Iran after taking a decision to end the American presence ?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

A deputy asks Abdul-Mahdi: Will we hand Iraq over to Iran after taking a decision to end the American presence ?!

2 posters

Go down

A deputy asks Abdul-Mahdi: Will we hand Iraq over to Iran after taking a decision to end the American presence ?! Empty A deputy asks Abdul-Mahdi: Will we hand Iraq over to Iran after taking a decision to end the American presence ?!

Post by claud39 Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:36 pm

A deputy asks Abdul-Mahdi: Will we hand Iraq over to Iran after taking a decision to end the American presence ?!

05-01-2020

A deputy asks Abdul-Mahdi: Will we hand Iraq over to Iran after taking a decision to end the American presence ?! Image

Baghdad - news

On Sunday, a member of the House of Representatives, Ahmed Al-Jarba, asked a question to the caretaker prime minister, Adel Abdul-Mahdi, saying that we will hand over Iraq to Iran after taking the decision to end the American presence?

Al-Jarba posed in an intervention during the parliament session, followed by "Al-Akhbaria", a number of questions saying, "Is there a guarantee and ability of the Iraqi government to maintain security? And prevent the return of terrorism to the liberated areas?" Who are the militias and outlaws? "

He added, "Will the government be able to confine arms to the state, to ensure respect for the rule of law and security forces for a secure Iraq, or will it support other forces and strengthen their influence over the security forces rather than others," noting that "will this support be for the forces from the government or From external parties? "

He stressed, "The government has obtained arms in the hands of the state and withdrawing weapons from the outlawed factions and militias to ensure that a certain force does not control and impose the control of a certain force on the Sunni areas."

Al-Jarba stressed that "Iraq should not be used as a venue for liquidating the interests of the countries and their battles," noting that "the liberated areas owe the blood of the martyrs in the central and southern Euphrates provinces."

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=206317
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

A deputy asks Abdul-Mahdi: Will we hand Iraq over to Iran after taking a decision to end the American presence ?! Empty Re: A deputy asks Abdul-Mahdi: Will we hand Iraq over to Iran after taking a decision to end the American presence ?!

Post by Jayzze Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:51 pm

at least ther is one smart member of the goi
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum