Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A legal expert shows whether the caretaker government cancels the strategic agreement with America or not! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A legal expert shows whether the caretaker government cancels the strategic agreement with America or not! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A legal expert shows whether the caretaker government cancels the strategic agreement with America or not! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A legal expert shows whether the caretaker government cancels the strategic agreement with America or not! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A legal expert shows whether the caretaker government cancels the strategic agreement with America or not! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A legal expert shows whether the caretaker government cancels the strategic agreement with America or not! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A legal expert shows whether the caretaker government cancels the strategic agreement with America or not! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A legal expert shows whether the caretaker government cancels the strategic agreement with America or not! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A legal expert shows whether the caretaker government cancels the strategic agreement with America or not! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A legal expert shows whether the caretaker government cancels the strategic agreement with America or not! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A legal expert shows whether the caretaker government cancels the strategic agreement with America or not! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A legal expert shows whether the caretaker government cancels the strategic agreement with America or not! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A legal expert shows whether the caretaker government cancels the strategic agreement with America or not! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A legal expert shows whether the caretaker government cancels the strategic agreement with America or not! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A legal expert shows whether the caretaker government cancels the strategic agreement with America or not! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A legal expert shows whether the caretaker government cancels the strategic agreement with America or not! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A legal expert shows whether the caretaker government cancels the strategic agreement with America or not! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A legal expert shows whether the caretaker government cancels the strategic agreement with America or not! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A legal expert shows whether the caretaker government cancels the strategic agreement with America or not! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A legal expert shows whether the caretaker government cancels the strategic agreement with America or not! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

A legal expert shows whether the caretaker government cancels the strategic agreement with America or not!

Go down

A legal expert shows whether the caretaker government cancels the strategic agreement with America or not! Empty A legal expert shows whether the caretaker government cancels the strategic agreement with America or not!

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:51 pm

A legal expert shows whether the caretaker government cancels the strategic agreement with America or not!

A legal expert shows whether the caretaker government cancels the strategic agreement with America or not! Image

01-01-2020 06:03 PM

Baghdad - news

Today, Wednesday, legal news about al-Tamimi revealed the ability of the caretaker government to cancel the strategic agreement with America or not, while stressing that the Abdul Mahdi government for caretaking is restricted and cannot cancel the agreements.

Al-Tamimi told Al-Ikhbaria that, "The government of the resigned Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi (the caretaker government) cannot fulfill the strategic agreement with America," noting that "the caretaker government has no right to conclude agreements or cancel them, and this agreement has been ratified." Parliament 2008 and Law 52 ".

He pointed out that "the agreement can be canceled in the future by the Council of Ministers, which will be formed later," explaining that "the cancellation comes after giving notice to the American side of this, in addition to the cancellation being exhausted after a year of notification."

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=205953

A legal expert shows whether the caretaker government cancels the strategic agreement with America or not! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum