Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Minister of Al-Sadr: The demonstrations in front of the American embassy are intended to end the people's reformist demonstrations I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Minister of Al-Sadr: The demonstrations in front of the American embassy are intended to end the people's reformist demonstrations I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Minister of Al-Sadr: The demonstrations in front of the American embassy are intended to end the people's reformist demonstrations I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Minister of Al-Sadr: The demonstrations in front of the American embassy are intended to end the people's reformist demonstrations I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Minister of Al-Sadr: The demonstrations in front of the American embassy are intended to end the people's reformist demonstrations I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Minister of Al-Sadr: The demonstrations in front of the American embassy are intended to end the people's reformist demonstrations I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Minister of Al-Sadr: The demonstrations in front of the American embassy are intended to end the people's reformist demonstrations I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Minister of Al-Sadr: The demonstrations in front of the American embassy are intended to end the people's reformist demonstrations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Minister of Al-Sadr: The demonstrations in front of the American embassy are intended to end the people's reformist demonstrations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Minister of Al-Sadr: The demonstrations in front of the American embassy are intended to end the people's reformist demonstrations I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Minister of Al-Sadr: The demonstrations in front of the American embassy are intended to end the people's reformist demonstrations I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Minister of Al-Sadr: The demonstrations in front of the American embassy are intended to end the people's reformist demonstrations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Minister of Al-Sadr: The demonstrations in front of the American embassy are intended to end the people's reformist demonstrations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Minister of Al-Sadr: The demonstrations in front of the American embassy are intended to end the people's reformist demonstrations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Minister of Al-Sadr: The demonstrations in front of the American embassy are intended to end the people's reformist demonstrations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Minister of Al-Sadr: The demonstrations in front of the American embassy are intended to end the people's reformist demonstrations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Minister of Al-Sadr: The demonstrations in front of the American embassy are intended to end the people's reformist demonstrations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Minister of Al-Sadr: The demonstrations in front of the American embassy are intended to end the people's reformist demonstrations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Minister of Al-Sadr: The demonstrations in front of the American embassy are intended to end the people's reformist demonstrations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Minister of Al-Sadr: The demonstrations in front of the American embassy are intended to end the people's reformist demonstrations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Minister of Al-Sadr: The demonstrations in front of the American embassy are intended to end the people's reformist demonstrations

Go down

Minister of Al-Sadr: The demonstrations in front of the American embassy are intended to end the people's reformist demonstrations Empty Minister of Al-Sadr: The demonstrations in front of the American embassy are intended to end the people's reformist demonstrations

Post by RamblerNash Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:48 pm

Minister of Al-Sadr: The demonstrations in front of the American embassy are intended to end the people's reformist demonstrations

Minister of Al-Sadr: The demonstrations in front of the American embassy are intended to end the people's reformist demonstrations Image

31-12-2019 08:03 PM

Baghdad - news

Saleh Muhammad al-Iraqi, close to the leader of the Sadrist movement Muqtada al-Sadr, on Tuesday considered the demonstrations in front of the American embassy in Baghdad, intended to end the "reformist demonstrations of the people," according to his expression.

And the Iraqi said, in a post on his Facebook account: "We demonstrated against the occupation from the first day when they wanted to desecrate (the sanctuary) in the holy Najaf, and we demonstrated against it every year, and we demanded not to sign an agreement with them, and we demanded the closure of the embassy of the Great Satan,
who were publicly making fun of, And in the corridors they mediate for them. "

He added: "Today, Iraq has become a scene of demonstrations, and today Iraq has become a burning field for embassies and diplomatic missions,
as if Iraq is the only country that includes embassies and missions, then do not forget that all politicians seated the occupier not in secret but rather in public with all their sects and affiliations all ... except ( Our leader Sadr). "

He continued: "Today they are pouring out their anger at the embassy ... So where were you !!!?" He added: "But according to my perception, God knows best ... especially after what I heard from some militia leaders and in front of the evil embassy: The embassy is the real place to support Gangs. "

He explained: It means by them: (the revolutionaries) and this is a presumption that the demonstrations in front of the embassy are intended to end (the people's reformist demonstrations), so I call on my brothers (the revolutionaries) to stand firm and continue to be peaceful and not to be in contact with them and do not be sad or insignificant and if you see (green) open to them And closed with your faces .. You are today on its walls, and tomorrow the people will be there. "

He concluded: "I mean, through the early elections that the wise and wise people called for, and through its fair law that the people will have a prelude to ending corruption and partisanship, so they entered it from the gates of the elections as safe, safe, and afflicted, so corruption spreads its last breath."

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=205876

Minister of Al-Sadr: The demonstrations in front of the American embassy are intended to end the people's reformist demonstrations 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum