Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Office of Poofness" <2goforth@humanus.ca> Date: Sun, December 29, 2019 6:00 pm I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Office of Poofness" <2goforth@humanus.ca> Date: Sun, December 29, 2019 6:00 pm I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Office of Poofness" <2goforth@humanus.ca> Date: Sun, December 29, 2019 6:00 pm I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Office of Poofness" <2goforth@humanus.ca> Date: Sun, December 29, 2019 6:00 pm I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Office of Poofness" <2goforth@humanus.ca> Date: Sun, December 29, 2019 6:00 pm I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Office of Poofness" <2goforth@humanus.ca> Date: Sun, December 29, 2019 6:00 pm I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Office of Poofness" <2goforth@humanus.ca> Date: Sun, December 29, 2019 6:00 pm I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Office of Poofness" <2goforth@humanus.ca> Date: Sun, December 29, 2019 6:00 pm I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Office of Poofness" <2goforth@humanus.ca> Date: Sun, December 29, 2019 6:00 pm I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Office of Poofness" <2goforth@humanus.ca> Date: Sun, December 29, 2019 6:00 pm I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Office of Poofness" <2goforth@humanus.ca> Date: Sun, December 29, 2019 6:00 pm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Office of Poofness" <2goforth@humanus.ca> Date: Sun, December 29, 2019 6:00 pm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Office of Poofness" <2goforth@humanus.ca> Date: Sun, December 29, 2019 6:00 pm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Office of Poofness" <2goforth@humanus.ca> Date: Sun, December 29, 2019 6:00 pm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Office of Poofness" <2goforth@humanus.ca> Date: Sun, December 29, 2019 6:00 pm I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Office of Poofness" <2goforth@humanus.ca> Date: Sun, December 29, 2019 6:00 pm I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Office of Poofness" <2goforth@humanus.ca> Date: Sun, December 29, 2019 6:00 pm I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Office of Poofness" <2goforth@humanus.ca> Date: Sun, December 29, 2019 6:00 pm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Office of Poofness" <2goforth@humanus.ca> Date: Sun, December 29, 2019 6:00 pm I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Office of Poofness" <2goforth@humanus.ca> Date: Sun, December 29, 2019 6:00 pm I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The Office of Poofness" <2goforth@humanus.ca> Date: Sun, December 29, 2019 6:00 pm

Go down

The Office of Poofness" <2goforth@humanus.ca> Date: Sun, December 29, 2019 6:00 pm Empty The Office of Poofness" <2goforth@humanus.ca> Date: Sun, December 29, 2019 6:00 pm

Post by kenlej Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:52 pm

BETTER DAYS
And you ask me what I want this year
And I try to make this kind and clear

Just a chance that maybe we´ll find better days
Cuz I don´t need boxes wrapped in strings
And desire and love and empty things
So take these words
And sing out loud
Cuz everyone is forgiven now
Cuz tonight´s the night the world begins again
And it´s someplace simple where we could live
And something only you can give
And thats faith and trust and peace while we´re alive
And the one poor child that saved this world
And there´s 10 million more who probably could
If we all just stopped and said a prayer for them
So take these words
And sing out loud
I wish everyone was loved tonight
And somehow stop this endless fight
So take these words
And sing out loud
Cuz tonight´s the night the world begin

POOF SAID

Greetings and Salutations,

The end of 2019 is at hand and the game seems not to have changed. But in truth it has changed and for the better!!
There are those who are predicting the end of the world — and it is as you know it— but only for those who are believing that crap...
This beginning is just as exciting and the funds are coming into view fully as we watch and wait as it is being usefully and practically applied. Until the elders are clear, nothing will happen. That is a foregone conclusion.
There are many things yet being worked out in the trenches that are intricately involved in the way this is playing out, not the least of which is how to manage and track the funds. That alone is very time consuming in the sense of whom to trust and what to trust.
It is continuing to bubble and to create hot spots and simmering of ideas and it has its moments when it appears it will surface as the end result everyone wants. But then it gets one more hold up and one more glitch in the receiving system and few can be trusted to allow it to float out as it is intended.
The banks are different animals today than they were 20 years ago. The fragility of the entire monetary system its at risk and the abilities of those in power to freeze or block is more transparent now than before. But that is due to the work that has been ongoing by the White Hats and others that you know little about.
Be patient— be aware— be clear headed, and continue marching toward the day when all of this will become much clearer than it is now, You question is, will it ever happen? It was a stronger option than ever before. If it were not there wouldn’t be the attention that is given to it.
The originators had different ideas and different plans but what is happening is far better. A wiser course of action is at play now. !!!
Poof

SUSAN SAYS

Dear Community,
HAPPY NEW YEARS
Brush away old heartaches.
Learn from our mistakes.
Another year is finally over.
A new dawn awakes.

Let the old year out.
Welcome the new one in.
Bury the bad things of the past
As a new year now begins.

Make your New Year wishes
As simple as you can.
Pray for peace and love,
Not for greed and vanity.

Pray for health and happiness.
Pray for your fellow man.
Pray for all the ones you love.
Pray for those who've lost their way.

As the midnight hour chimes,
We leave the old and embrace the new.
I wish the things you wish for yourself,
And may God’s love stay with you.

Regarding the PP's:
As the year winds to a close we are being directed to begin
watching for our expectations to manifest in early and I pray
very, very early 2020.

I can say with heartfelt sincerity your Expectations Will Manifest !!!
Namaste,
Susan
ZAP SAYS

HI ALL

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!
I WILL BE AWAY FOR A BIT UNTIL THE FIRST WEEK JANUARY, AND I AM EXPECTING SOME VERY POSITIVE THINGS STARTING NEXT YEAR.
FROM MY UNDERSTANDING, THIS WILL BE THE START OF A STEADY IMPLEMENTATION OF THE FUNDS BEING RELEASED FOR THE PROJECTS.
ALTHOUGH RELEASING THE FIRST TRICKLE OF FUNDS OUT TO BEGIN OPERATIONS IS NOT THE MAIN THRUST OF PROJECT DEPLOYMENT IN RESPECT OF THE OVERALL PLAN, IT PAVES CERTAIN PATHS IN CONCERT WITH ALL THE OTHER SIMILAR VANGUARD ORGANIZATIONS THAT PRECEDE THIS “BIG PUSH” SO TO SPEAK. THIS WAS DONE FOR ENSURING SECURITY OF THE PLAN THROUGH MULTIPLICITY.
BUT AS BEFORE SAID IN OTHER MESSAGES, THE WAY THE RELEASE OCCURS WILL SURPRISE MANY AS IT IS NOT WHAT MOST THINK IT TO BE WITH GAZILLIONAIRS FLAILING ABOUT. EVERYTHING ABOUT THE PLAN IS DONE WITH GREAT PATIENCE AND PURPOSE, AND I CAN GUARANTEE SUCH NONSENSE AS BUYING AN ISLAND OR TEN WILL NOT OCCUR. THAT’S NOT WHAT IT’S ABOUT.
THE GOOD THING IS THAT EVERYTHING IS AT THE READY AND I WAS MADE PRIVY TO SOME OF THE EVENTS THAT WILL TAKE PLACE AND THEY ARE INCREDIBLY WELL THOUGHT OUT. THE TIMING SHOULD HAVE BEEN MANY YEARS AGO BUT AS LONG AS IT HAPPENS I AM HAPPY. THIS IS THE TIME WE WILL GET TO WORK. THE NEW YEAR IS GOING TO BE SOMETHING ELSE.
WE ALL WISH YOU THE VERY BEST OF THE NEW YEAR AND MAY YOU ENJOY PEACE AND PROSPERITY THROUGHOUT THE YEAR.
WE MAY NOT PUBLISH ON WEDNESDAY BUT WE WILL SEE IF WE HAVE TIME.
GOD BLESS.
LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
DECEMBER 29, 2019
“MAKE EARTH GREAT AGAIN”©
“MEGA”©
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2019

DID YOU KNOW?

DJ will return January 5, 2020

DONATIONS

The principals of this newsletter bear the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your DONATIONS have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages. The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive. We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity. Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct. goneforthfornow@gmail.com
Love and Kisses,
Team "Poofness"

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum