Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Al-Ghadban announces the deadline for receiving offers to implement the Iraq-Jordan oil pipeline I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Ghadban announces the deadline for receiving offers to implement the Iraq-Jordan oil pipeline I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Al-Ghadban announces the deadline for receiving offers to implement the Iraq-Jordan oil pipeline I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Ghadban announces the deadline for receiving offers to implement the Iraq-Jordan oil pipeline I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Ghadban announces the deadline for receiving offers to implement the Iraq-Jordan oil pipeline I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Ghadban announces the deadline for receiving offers to implement the Iraq-Jordan oil pipeline I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Ghadban announces the deadline for receiving offers to implement the Iraq-Jordan oil pipeline I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Ghadban announces the deadline for receiving offers to implement the Iraq-Jordan oil pipeline I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Ghadban announces the deadline for receiving offers to implement the Iraq-Jordan oil pipeline I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Ghadban announces the deadline for receiving offers to implement the Iraq-Jordan oil pipeline I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Ghadban announces the deadline for receiving offers to implement the Iraq-Jordan oil pipeline I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Ghadban announces the deadline for receiving offers to implement the Iraq-Jordan oil pipeline I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Ghadban announces the deadline for receiving offers to implement the Iraq-Jordan oil pipeline I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Ghadban announces the deadline for receiving offers to implement the Iraq-Jordan oil pipeline I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Ghadban announces the deadline for receiving offers to implement the Iraq-Jordan oil pipeline I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Ghadban announces the deadline for receiving offers to implement the Iraq-Jordan oil pipeline I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Ghadban announces the deadline for receiving offers to implement the Iraq-Jordan oil pipeline I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Ghadban announces the deadline for receiving offers to implement the Iraq-Jordan oil pipeline I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Ghadban announces the deadline for receiving offers to implement the Iraq-Jordan oil pipeline I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Ghadban announces the deadline for receiving offers to implement the Iraq-Jordan oil pipeline I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Al-Ghadban announces the deadline for receiving offers to implement the Iraq-Jordan oil pipeline

Go down

Al-Ghadban announces the deadline for receiving offers to implement the Iraq-Jordan oil pipeline Empty Al-Ghadban announces the deadline for receiving offers to implement the Iraq-Jordan oil pipeline

Post by claud39 Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:26 am

Al-Ghadban announces the deadline for receiving offers to implement the Iraq-Jordan oil pipeline

26/12/2019

Al-Ghadban announces the deadline for receiving offers to implement the Iraq-Jordan oil pipeline 17007

Economy News - Baghdad

The Ministry of Oil announced the deadline for receiving offers for implementing the joint oil pipeline with Jordan.

The Ministry of Oil called on companies and coalitions that are eligible to implement the Iraq-Jordan oil pipeline project to submit their technical offers, according to the official news agency "conscious".

The ministry stated that the rehabilitation of companies that have expressed their desire to participate in the implementation of the Iraqi-Jordanian pipeline project, which includes extending the first section of the pipeline inside the Iraqi territories "Rumaila - modern" with a distance of approximately 700 km, and a design capacity of two million and 250 thousand barrels.

The second section of the pipeline will be extended to Jordan, Haditha - Aqaba, with a distance of 900 km, and a design capacity of one million barrels.

The Minister of Oil, Thamer Al-Ghadban, indicated that the Ministry had previously formed a technical work team in cooperation with the international consultant to prepare a formula for legal contracts, financial issues and technical specifications for the implementation of the project.

He indicated that the ministry has set a timetable that includes inviting companies to qualify and submit technical offers.

Al-Ghadban stated that the Ministry has set the end of next May as a deadline for receiving technical offers for the project from qualified companies, after which the offers will be studied and appropriate selection taken into consideration in the public interest and in a manner that achieves the goals and plans of the ministry.

He hinted that the ministry will invite companies or coalitions to submit the final offer later, and the issue will be resolved and the company or coalition eligible to implement the project will be decided before the end of next year 2020.

The spokesman for the ministry, Assem Jihad, said that the company or the winning coalition to bid for these projects will cover all costs and financial expenses, and the federal budget does not bear any financial expenses or consequences, and the amounts will be recovered by the investors after the project is run according to the specified time periods.

Jihad pointed out that the project for laying the pipeline inside the Iraqi territories "Rumaila - Haditha" will be in accordance with the formula of the investment contract (EPCF), and the project for laying the section for Jordan "Haditha - Aqaba" will be implemented according to the formula of the investment contract (BOOT).

Jihad denied the rumors about postponing the procedures of implementing the project due to the current situation in Iraq, pointing out that these projects are among the important economic strategic projects that require a long time to prepare and implement. 

In October 2017, the Iraqi Prime Minister and his Jordanian counterpart at the time discussed the steps of the project to build an oil pipeline from Basra, Iraq, to ​​the port of Aqaba, south of Jordan.

On April 9, 2013, Jordan and Iraq signed an agreement to build a 1700 km pipeline to transport Iraqi crude oil from Basra to the Aqaba export terminals, at a cost close to $ 18 billion and a capacity of one million barrels per day.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=18635
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum