Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Wadih Al-Handal: Tamkeen Fund will support the Mosul youth with interest-free loans I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Wadih Al-Handal: Tamkeen Fund will support the Mosul youth with interest-free loans I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Wadih Al-Handal: Tamkeen Fund will support the Mosul youth with interest-free loans I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Wadih Al-Handal: Tamkeen Fund will support the Mosul youth with interest-free loans I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Wadih Al-Handal: Tamkeen Fund will support the Mosul youth with interest-free loans I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Wadih Al-Handal: Tamkeen Fund will support the Mosul youth with interest-free loans I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Wadih Al-Handal: Tamkeen Fund will support the Mosul youth with interest-free loans I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Wadih Al-Handal: Tamkeen Fund will support the Mosul youth with interest-free loans I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Wadih Al-Handal: Tamkeen Fund will support the Mosul youth with interest-free loans I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Wadih Al-Handal: Tamkeen Fund will support the Mosul youth with interest-free loans I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Wadih Al-Handal: Tamkeen Fund will support the Mosul youth with interest-free loans I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Wadih Al-Handal: Tamkeen Fund will support the Mosul youth with interest-free loans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Wadih Al-Handal: Tamkeen Fund will support the Mosul youth with interest-free loans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Wadih Al-Handal: Tamkeen Fund will support the Mosul youth with interest-free loans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Wadih Al-Handal: Tamkeen Fund will support the Mosul youth with interest-free loans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Wadih Al-Handal: Tamkeen Fund will support the Mosul youth with interest-free loans I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Wadih Al-Handal: Tamkeen Fund will support the Mosul youth with interest-free loans I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Wadih Al-Handal: Tamkeen Fund will support the Mosul youth with interest-free loans I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Wadih Al-Handal: Tamkeen Fund will support the Mosul youth with interest-free loans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Wadih Al-Handal: Tamkeen Fund will support the Mosul youth with interest-free loans I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Wadih Al-Handal: Tamkeen Fund will support the Mosul youth with interest-free loans

Go down

Wadih Al-Handal: Tamkeen Fund will support the Mosul youth with interest-free loans Empty Wadih Al-Handal: Tamkeen Fund will support the Mosul youth with interest-free loans

Post by claud39 Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:55 pm

Wadih Al-Handal: Tamkeen Fund will support the Mosul youth with interest-free loans

12/25/2019

Wadih Al-Handal: Tamkeen Fund will support the Mosul youth with interest-free loans 18457

Economy News - Nineveh

On Wednesday, a leadership hall in Mosul hosted a workshop, "Tamkeen Fund Initiative for Small and Medium Enterprises Financing in Nineveh Governorate."

The workshop was held under the auspices of the Central Bank of Iraq, the Non-Governmental Organization and the Iraqi Private Banking Association.

The workshop was opened by the head of the Iraqi Private Banking Association, Wadih Al-Handal, by announcing the initiative of Tamkeen Fund to distribute interest-free loans to small projects that will support young people in their own projects.

The program of the workshop included the first two sessions on small projects and their role in economic development and combating unemployment presented by the Director General of the Central Bank, the Erbil Hussein Lazim Branch and advisor to the Association of Private Banks Sherwan Anwar.

The second was a discussion panel discussion on activating nonviolent action among social groups presented by the Dean of Ambassadors of the International Nonviolence Organization, Imad Al Saadi, Director of the International Nonviolence Center - Erbil Hassan Abdul Hamid.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=18625
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Wadih Al-Handal: Tamkeen Fund will support the Mosul youth with interest-free loans Empty The head of the Association of Private Banks Wadih al-Handal visits the Church of Our Lady of the Annunciation in Mosul

Post by claud39 Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:56 pm

The head of the Association of Private Banks Wadih al-Handal visits the Church of Our Lady of the Annunciation in Mosul

25/12/2019

Wadih Al-Handal: Tamkeen Fund will support the Mosul youth with interest-free loans 18459

Economy News - Nineveh

On Wednesday, the head of the Iraqi Private Banking Association, Wadih Al-Handal, visited the Church of Our Lady of the Annunciation for the Syriac Catholics in Mosul on the occasion of Christmas.

The delegation of the Iraqi Private Banking Association received Father Raed Adel, the official of the churches in Mosul, and the official of the Annunciation Church of the Chaldeans in Mosul.

Handal gave congratulations and blessings to them on the occasion of Christmas and New Year's Day.
In turn, Bishop Mar John praised the accomplishments of the Iraqi Private Banking Association in all fields, especially in the restoration and rehabilitation of churches in Baghdad and Basra, as well as initiatives to support and finance youth projects that will have a positive role on the economy in Nineveh Governorate.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=18626
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum