Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
MarkZ: "Even if only a few people get to exchange before Christmas they will be able to claim it happened before" 12/23/19 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
MarkZ: "Even if only a few people get to exchange before Christmas they will be able to claim it happened before" 12/23/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
MarkZ: "Even if only a few people get to exchange before Christmas they will be able to claim it happened before" 12/23/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
MarkZ: "Even if only a few people get to exchange before Christmas they will be able to claim it happened before" 12/23/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
MarkZ: "Even if only a few people get to exchange before Christmas they will be able to claim it happened before" 12/23/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ: "Even if only a few people get to exchange before Christmas they will be able to claim it happened before" 12/23/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "Even if only a few people get to exchange before Christmas they will be able to claim it happened before" 12/23/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ: "Even if only a few people get to exchange before Christmas they will be able to claim it happened before" 12/23/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "Even if only a few people get to exchange before Christmas they will be able to claim it happened before" 12/23/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "Even if only a few people get to exchange before Christmas they will be able to claim it happened before" 12/23/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "Even if only a few people get to exchange before Christmas they will be able to claim it happened before" 12/23/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "Even if only a few people get to exchange before Christmas they will be able to claim it happened before" 12/23/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "Even if only a few people get to exchange before Christmas they will be able to claim it happened before" 12/23/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "Even if only a few people get to exchange before Christmas they will be able to claim it happened before" 12/23/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "Even if only a few people get to exchange before Christmas they will be able to claim it happened before" 12/23/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "Even if only a few people get to exchange before Christmas they will be able to claim it happened before" 12/23/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "Even if only a few people get to exchange before Christmas they will be able to claim it happened before" 12/23/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "Even if only a few people get to exchange before Christmas they will be able to claim it happened before" 12/23/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "Even if only a few people get to exchange before Christmas they will be able to claim it happened before" 12/23/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "Even if only a few people get to exchange before Christmas they will be able to claim it happened before" 12/23/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

MarkZ: "Even if only a few people get to exchange before Christmas they will be able to claim it happened before" 12/23/19

Go down

MarkZ: "Even if only a few people get to exchange before Christmas they will be able to claim it happened before" 12/23/19 Empty MarkZ: "Even if only a few people get to exchange before Christmas they will be able to claim it happened before" 12/23/19

Post by RamblerNash Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:54 pm

MZ: Even though no one has money in their pockets yet…..we hear a lot of logistics were covered over the weekend. A lot of progress was supposedly made. Cleaned out a lot of middle management and streamlined everything.

MZ:  Many contacts/paymasters  I have are only waiting through today then heading home for the holidays…then heading back to Reno at the end of the week.

MZ: But what they are hearing is there is a mad push to get this done and packages like Omega, and CMKX out the door today so that they can release the RV . Even if only a few people get to exchange before Christmas they will be able to claim it happened before. That is the rumor all over right now in many locations.

MZ: It’s the 23rd now….and we are watching close. I am feeling pretty relaxed because I am absolutely certain we are at the end of all of this. I am absolutely confident that we are days or at the worst weeks away from it all being done.

Q: Who will do the delivering?

MZ: I hear they will use the postal service. Once they make their normal rounds…..they will go out again in the evening for our special packages with a U.S. Marshall with them. That is what I have been told. 

Member:  NO reset till arrests are made …imo.

Member:  Rumors are HRC will be the first one arrested, before she declares to run

Q: Any word on mass arrests?

MZ: No word yet.

Q: Why are we being lied to so much?

MZ: One- to keep us off our game….they do not want anyone to move millions of dollars the second before it happens.

Two-the banks honestly do not know the exact time it will happen. All they can do is prepare for when it happens. There may be only half a dozen people in the world that may know the exact timing. The rest of us can only speculate while we watch things line up.

Member: I am looking for a new Republic on 1-1-20

Member:  Donald Trump did say on a news conference the other day that there was thousands of private citizens out there ready to help with infrastructure.

Member:  If this a taxable event we will be better off waiting until the new year anyhow.

MZ: I am calling it early today so I can track down those rumors …if I get news I will come back tonight….if not I will see you at 10AM est Christmas Eve morning…..No stream on Christmas day though .

Mod:  THANK YOU, SNAKE, PLANNING QUESTIONNAIRE: https://www.mmbb.org/docs/FinancialPlanningQuestionnaire.pdf

Your straw man (Strawman) is an artificial person http://freedom-school.com/aware/your-straw-man-is-an-artificial-person.html

MZ: Video on PP’s and Farm claims: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAL0exvL45Y

Mod:  Dr Shabibi answering questions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol8wve53-ME

MarkZ: "Even if only a few people get to exchange before Christmas they will be able to claim it happened before" 12/23/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum