Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Our banks and forecasts in 2020 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Our banks and forecasts in 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Our banks and forecasts in 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Our banks and forecasts in 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Our banks and forecasts in 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Our banks and forecasts in 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Our banks and forecasts in 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Our banks and forecasts in 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Our banks and forecasts in 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Our banks and forecasts in 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Our banks and forecasts in 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Our banks and forecasts in 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Our banks and forecasts in 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Our banks and forecasts in 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Our banks and forecasts in 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Our banks and forecasts in 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Our banks and forecasts in 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Our banks and forecasts in 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Our banks and forecasts in 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Our banks and forecasts in 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Our banks and forecasts in 2020

Go down

Our banks and forecasts in 2020 Empty Our banks and forecasts in 2020

Post by claud39 Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:56 am

Our banks and forecasts in 2020

12/19/2019

Our banks and forecasts in 2020 18373

On the occasion of the end of the year 2019, and in view of the special and new conditions that our beloved country is going through due to the widespread popular movement and legitimate demands for political and economic change and reform, and because our banks are the first major link in the national economy, we must make clear with the analysis and evaluation of the business results of banks 2018 and 2019 that they have faced challenges from the work environment other than Stable and attainment of bad debts more than (6) trillion dinars, the price of shares traded in the Iraqi market for securities decreased by (80%) and low liquidity of some banks to the minimum limits established by the Central Bank and the decrease in financial revenues Verification of deposits and deficiencies in the legislative environment, the determinants of instructions that regulate the economic process, tax and customs laws and instructions, their declining financing activities and their weak contribution to reconstruction, investment and development.

It must be noted here that our banks confirmed their sobriety and strengthened the public's confidence in them during the current popular movement and the continuation of their daily activities and work despite administrative, logistical and technical difficulties, which contributed effectively to the implementation of the central bank policy in achieving stability in the exchange rate and perpetuating internal and external banking operations, which strengthened the International confidence in our international banking transactions, and this is evident when comparing the state of our banks with other countries that witness the same conditions and the popular movement, as happened in Lebanon, for example. This confirms that our banks are heading in the right direction.

Therefore, it requires that it accomplish its plans for the year 2020 in the light of analyzing the results of its activities and activities in the light of the current conditions and expectations in 2020 after the formation of the interim new government and the requirements of the new situation and in accordance with the central and subsidiary central bank strategy goals in the year 2020 with a focus on contributing to the implementation of the strategic banking projects that it plans And put it and set its goals the Central Bank, which are 21 technical, financing and administrative projects and come up with policies and procedures according to their actual needs in the sustainability of their provision of their banking products and enhance their freedoms from restoring confidence in the banking sector and that these etc. are prepared I coordinate with the specialized departments of the Central Bank by holding working meetings and diagnostic and analytical discussions organized by the Banking Control Department in cooperation with the Iraqi Private Banking Association and setting policies and procedures to meet the major challenges facing banks and focus on re-reviewing, evaluating and amending their policies and procedures and developing them towards their establishment

The completion of banks' plans for the year 2020 requires them to take quick steps, which is the transition of the Iraqi banking sector to a discreet and developed economic sector and is committed to international regulations, rules and standards for compliance, combating money laundering, financial reporting and risk management, and thus the transition from the role of banking to the development role and contributing to the revitalization of the economic cycle by activating and supporting financing Small and medium enterprises and large development projects through which a solid national economy and sustainable development are achieved that ultimately serves the Iraqi people and their aspirations for a better life.

This requires that each bank have a specific plan for the year 2020 in the areas of technical development and work in accordance with international standards to achieve financial inclusion, attract deposits, work on capacity-building, training and qualify human resources, achieve the goal of investing in human capital and develop the structural structure of the banking sector in addition to the banks ’interest in applying Financial stability criteria, which are financial safety indicators such as the ratio of the capital adequacy ratio, the liquidity ratio, the profitability ratio as the ratio of profit and net profit to capital, the percentage of return on assets, the percentage of return on shareholders ’equity, the cost of activity and the ratio Leverage of funds and the percentage of investing funds, in addition to adopting indicators to measure the efficiency of performance and the creation of units for statistics, studies and financial analysis to indicate monthly, quarterly and annual deviations in the drawn plans.

This needs the government and the central bank to support banks and enable them to continue banking activity and to implement the decisions of the Council of Ministers and the Economic Affairs Committee related to the revitalization of banking work, especially in the field of credit and banking financing and bank loans and facilities and give a fundamental role to private banks and their involvement in the manufacture of central economic decisions.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=18562
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum