Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
OKIE 7/15  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
OKIE 7/15  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
OKIE 7/15  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
OKIE 7/15  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
OKIE 7/15  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
OKIE 7/15  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
OKIE 7/15  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
OKIE 7/15  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
OKIE 7/15  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
OKIE 7/15  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
OKIE 7/15  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
OKIE 7/15  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
OKIE 7/15  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
OKIE 7/15  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
OKIE 7/15  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
OKIE 7/15  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
OKIE 7/15  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
OKIE 7/15  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
OKIE 7/15  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
OKIE 7/15  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

OKIE 7/15

+10
wes
WelshDinar
lonestargreg
The G-Man
dinarling77
1alaskan
pygmalyn
PH50
Missy5
TheBeav
14 posters

Go down

OKIE 7/15  Empty OKIE 7/15

Post by TheBeav Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:20 pm

--Okie at OOM just a few thoughts Friday afternoon
07/15/2011

[cawin]OKIE:. JUST A FEW THOUGHTS TO PONDER THEN MAKE YOUR OWN PROJECTIONS AS TO THEIR APPLICATION TO THE R/V--THE 13TH THE HCL LAW WAS PASSED--REMEMBER ALI ALWAYS STATING WHEN THE HCL LAW WAS PASSED THE R/V WOULD RAPIDLY FOLLOW??--NOW TODAY THE 15TH IRAQ BANKS ARE PERMITTED TO GO INTERNATIONAL WITH TRANSFER'S OF FUND'S INTO AND OUT OF IRAQ. (WITH WORTHLESS CURRENCY?) DO YOU THINK THAT IS AN INDICATION OF AN IMPENDING RATE CHANGE?--NOW TODAY MALIKI IS IN CHINA NEGOIATING A HOUSING CONSTRUCTION AGREEMENT WITH CHINA THAT SOUTH KOREA HAD PREVIOUSLY AWARDED BUT BECAUSE OF FAILURE OF INITIAL PAYMENT TO S. KOREA THEY CANCELLED AND PULLED OUT OF IRAQ AND NOW MALIKI IS HUNTING SOMEONE TO BUILD OVER 1 MILLION HOUSING STRUCTURES AND TO DO IT ON AN I O U BASIS UNTIL THE DINAR HAS VALUE---CHINA IS SMARTER THAN THAT AREN'T THEY---THEY KNOW ABOUT THE R/V JUST AS MUCH AS YOU AND I DO AND REALIZE IT'S INEVITABILITY. NOW AS OF YESTERDAY 1 OF THE 4 LARGEST BANKS HAD 31 SEPERATE PINGS ON THEIR COMPUTER WHICH IS A TOTAL ANNOMOLIE--SEE HOW ALL THIS IS MOUNTING UP?--WE ONLY HAVE A COUPLE DAYS AT THE VERY MOST TO WAIT FOR THE R/V--I WAS NOT AWARE TILL LAST NIGHT HOW MUCH INFLUENCE OUR DEBT CEILING HAD ON THE R/V UNTIL A GOV OFFICIAL EXPLAINED THE RAMIFICATIONS OF NOT EXTENDING THE DEBT CEILING IN DETAIL TO ME THAT THE AVERAGE AMERICAN IS NOT PRIVIED TO. THE WRANGLING ON THE POLITICAL SCENE IS UNBELIEVEABLE---GOOD OLE UNCLE SAM---HE NEVER THOUGHT HIS KID'S WOULD BE SO STUPID.
Read More button on right
[BWM] OKIE OIL MAN [SWFloridaGuru] HI Okie, we've heard O is about to call a special mtg of congress now. Have you also heard this?

[OKIE OIL MAN].NO NOTHING ABOUT SPECIAL MEETING

[BWM] OKIE OIL MAN [DrLyons] Okie, this may be stupid but, do we want them to extend the debt ceiling or not extend it.

[OKIE OIL MAN] DRLYONS--THERE ARE NO OPTIONS--DEBT CEILING HAS BEEN RAISED 10 SEPERATE TIMES IN THE PREVIOUS ADMINISTRATION WHICH IN ITSELF WASN'T A BIG THING---HOWEVER--NOW WITH THE EXCESSIVE SPENDING INCURRED DURING PRESENT ADMINISTRATION THE DEBT CEILING HAS NOW EXCEEDED 14 1/2 TRILLION DOLLARS WITH NEARLY 3 TRILLION DOLLARS BEING INCURRED DURING OBAMA'S TIME--THE EXCESSIVE AMOUNT IS THE PROHIBITING FACTOR--TO RUN AN INDEBTNESS IS NORMAL--IT HAS GOTTEN OUT OF HAND AND YES I HATE TO SAY IT BUT WE HAVE NO OPTION BUT TO EXTEND THE DEBT CEILING TO KEEP VITAL FUNCTIONS OF OUR GOVERMENT RUNNING AND ALSO TO SEND A SIGNAL TO OUR INTERNATIONAL NATIONS THAT LOAN US MONEY THAT WE ARE STILL THE ONLY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD WITH A TRIPLE A CREDIT RATING AND IN ALL OUR HISTORY HAVE NEVER RENIGED ON A DEBT ISSUED BY THE US GOV

[BWM] OKIE OIL MAN [buckwheat] Okie, Can you briefly explain what those ramifications of not extending the debt ceiling would be?

[OKIE OIL MAN] BUCKWHEAT--NOT THE SERIOUS NO MORE SOCIAL SECURITY CHECKS OR MEDICARE PAYMENTS THE DEMOCRATS ARE TRYING TO SCARE THE PEOPLE WITH--IT WOULD BE A MINOR IN-CONVIENCE MORE THAN A GOV SHUT DOWN--FOR INSTANCE--NATIONAL PARK CLOSINGS--THINGS THAT AREN'T NECESSARY FOR A FUNCTIONING GOVERMENT TO DO WITHOUT---THE RISK IS TO OUR REPUTATION AS A FINANCIALY SECURE DEBTOR

[BWM] OKIE OIL MAN [kitkat] makme] since we can go back to the prewar- census has iraq redone the new census aftrer the hcl was enacted

[OKIE OIL MAN] CENCUS IN IRAQ COMPLETED DEC 31-2010

[BWM] OKIE OIL MAN [zuker3] Hey BWM...Ask Okie if he has any word on why the UN Rates of Exchange have not been updated. Supposed to publish 7/13 and effective 7/15. Not one country has been updated as of today.

[OKIE OIL MAN] ZUKER--A PRIME INDICATOR ITSELF--ANYTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IS A GOOD SIGN FOR US[BWM] OKIE OIL MAN [dinarrv9911] What is the latest date that you think the RV will happen?[OKIE OIL MAN] UN OPERATIONAL RATES USUALLY PUBLISHED EFFECTIVE ON THE 1ST AND 15TH CAN BE CHANGED AT ANY TIME[BWM] OKIE OIL MAN [UpwardCall] ? for OKIE: Would having over 10 mil. make one a "qualified investor", regardless of it not being 2 years running? (per the Dodd-Frank act)[OKIE OIL MAN] UPWARDCALL--OF NO INTEREST TO ME AND IT SHOULDN'T BE YOU UNLESS YOUR QUITE A GAMBLER[BWM] OKIE OIL MAN [Spike] BMW, did not understnad Okie's statement on our gov't and debate over debt ceiling ... is our gov't trying to further decrease the value of our dollar to increase the IQD exchange rate?[OKIE OIL MAN] SPIKE--BOY THAT'S A STRETCH---NO![BWM] OKIE OIL MAN [bear5642] ASK OKIE ABOUT THE CALL I RECEIVED FROM THIS WOMANS NEPHEW WHO WAS IN IRAQ AND WAS CONTACTED BY HIS FELLOW TEAMATE ON IQD ROLLOVER AT $1.60[OKIE OIL MAN] BEAR-I DIDN'T HEAR THE CALL--ROLLOVER---EXPLAIN[OKIE OIL MAN] 1.60 IS VALUE OF BRITISH POUND PRESENTLY MAYBE THEY WERE TRADING ON THE STREET AT A 1 TO 1 RATIO WITH THE POUND--WHO KNOWS?[BWM] OKIE OIL MAN [cheesecurds] OKIE: Kinda off topic, but, do you plan on doing anything like this again, after this is all done??
[OKIE OIL MAN] HAPPYFEET--WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT JULY 31--IT IS PRECEDED BY JULY 30--THEN JULY 29---AND SO ON
[OKIE OIL MAN] CHEESECURDS--DOUBTFUL--I HAVE ENOUGH DINAR TO STUFF TRIGGER WITH RIGHT NOW WHY WOULD I WANT THIS MUCH PAIN AGAIN?
[BWM] OKIE OIL MAN [bear5642] THAT WAS ALL HE TOLD HER HE NEW HIS AUNT HAD IQD AND CALL TO TELL HER HER SHIP WAS COMING IN IQD ROLLOVER AT $1.60[OKIE OIL MAN] BEAR--TOO MUCH LOST IN TRANSLATION
[BWM] OKIE OIL MAN [Gadawg] Has Okie heard of anyone that has had funds wired from Warka to the U.S. to see if it works both ways?
[OKIE OIL MAN] GADAWG--UP TILL RECENTLY WARKA ACCORDING TO INFORMED SOURCES WAS BAD NEWS
[BWM] OKIE OIL MAN several have asked if you will be doing a conference call tonight?
[OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE NOT PLANNED ON A CC TONIGHT--OF WHAT USE IS GIVING THE SAME INTEL SERVED--[BWM] OKIE OIL MAN [pl1lucky1] Okie...we keep hearing about 2 seperate baskets of currency and 2 seperate times for relauations...is there a way for the average person to find out what is in each basket? I have been trying with no luck...thanks
[OKIE OIL MAN] PL1LUCKY--THAT IS DETERMINED BY THE IMF AND IS HELD CLOSE TO THEIR VEST TO KEEP PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND ME FROM DOUBLE DIPPING OR AT LEAST SPECULATING ON CERTAIN CURRENCIES--FOR INSTANCE--IF WE KNEW WHERE THERE WAS A COUNTRY RICH IN NATURAL RESOURCES THAT HAD A CURRENCY THAT WAS GROSSLY UNDERVALUED--WE WOULD JUMP ON IT WOULDN'T WE?
[BWM] OKIE OIL MAN [guest] Okie should we be nervous that the UN rate site hasn't updated yet?[OKIE OIL MAN] GUEST-BE NERVOUS OVER WHAT EVER YOU CHOOSE
[BWM] [jjhall] Okie, tony of ptr just reported the iqd is now afully 'tradeable currency' and the cashin exchanger is just waiting for the rate. Bgg i just got this text moments ago >>>> per xxx, Warka Bank states (as of Wednesday) the iqd is a tradeable currency. Have u heard anything to this effect? T.Y.I.A.[OKIE OIL MAN] JJHALL---YES I HAVE AND YES IT IS A TRADEABLE CURRENCY BUT IT IS TRADEABLE ON THE OLD PROGRAM RATE OF 1170 DINARS PER DOL
LAR
TheBeav
TheBeav
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

OKIE 7/15  Empty Okie 7/15

Post by TheBeav Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:34 pm

CONTINUED........

[Hecht] In your opinion what will be the out-come of the Panetta visit and our extended troop protection in Iraq and is this a factor in the R/V as noted by some because of the Security and Defense ministers not being seated?

[OKIE OIL MAN] HECHT--2 SEPERATE ISSUES--1ST OF ALL THE MINISTERS ARE SEATED AND 2ND THEIR WILL ALWAYS BE US TROOPS IN IRAQ A HUNDRED YEARS FROM NOW--WE HAVE NOW ESTABLISHED A FOOT PRINT BOTH MILITARILY AND DEMOCRATICALLY IN THE MIDDLE EAST---

[BWM] OK.. waiting for more questions...

[OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE JUST GOTTEN A CALL REGARDING A R/V IN IRAQ---WILL TRY TO VERIFY---I WAS TOLD IT WAS AT THE RATE I HAVE BEEN FURNISHING FOR OVER 3 MONTHS NOW..----NO MORE QUESTIONS---I AM ON TOP OF THIS AND WILL REPORT IF I CAN VERIFY....GONE
TheBeav
TheBeav
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

OKIE 7/15  Empty Re: OKIE 7/15

Post by Missy5 Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:09 pm

I realy like that last part!! Thank you!
Missy5
Missy5

Back to top Go down

Post by PH50 Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:32 pm

Thanks Okie for the Wonderful News. . . God Bless America & America Bless God in Jesus Holy Name!!!

PH50

Back to top Go down

OKIE 7/15  Empty Wondering... Dodd Frank legislation

Post by pygmalyn Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:33 pm

Understanding lack of concern with the $10M limitation on future currency trading...
however... am wondering if this is a back-door approach to limit the ability of individuals to purchase precious metals e.g. gold and silver...
They can, in future, suddenly decide that gold and silver are 'currency' (which they have been denying all along)...
and thereby, prohibit the average person from purchasing.

Just a thought...
pygmalyn
pygmalyn

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:45 pm

Bernake just told congress "that gold is not money",

But I think we are jumping the gun on the Frank-dodd act. We are, for the most part, are holding "hard currency", which I don't think applies here.

JMHO
Now is better
North of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:42 pm

TheBeav wrote:CONTINUED........

[OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE JUST GOTTEN A CALL REGARDING A R/V IN IRAQ---WILL TRY TO VERIFY---I WAS TOLD IT WAS AT THE RATE I HAVE BEEN FURNISHING FOR OVER 3 MONTHS NOW..----NO MORE QUESTIONS---I AM ON TOP OF THIS AND WILL REPORT IF I CAN VERIFY....GONE

THIS IS IT. RV..I JUST KNOW IT IS...COME BACK TO US OKIE...TELL US THE FINAL WORD....IT'S DONE!
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The G-Man Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:36 pm

It will be a happy day in Heaven when we all on earth can Praise The Lord in bad news. I hear lots of prayers asking God to RV but few if any praising Him in spite ot the delays and bad news. So, I'll start and you can follow if it suits you. Praise You Father in Jesus name for all the good You do for us for allowing us to worship You and Jesus. We thank You for the emotion of love and for healing and most of all for forgiveness. Father we praise You in the cities and in the country and on the streets of America and we thank You that You have protected us against our enemies, Lord we praise Your Holy Name and we thank You for this blessing that You have called each of us to. We worship at Your feet Lord Jesus and wait expectantly for that date when You will return and take us to be with You and the Father. There is no greater love than the love You have for us that You would lay Down Your life for us. Thank You so much Jesus we just praise Your Holy Name. AMEN! Let's keep this rolling all over this website and into the other forums. This praise to the Lord will get this job done. We can do a virtual Jerico march on these websites. That will bring down the angels of heaven and God will deliver the RV. It has worked before and God never changes.
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by lonestargreg Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:27 pm

The G-Man wrote:It will be a happy day in Heaven when we all on earth can Praise The Lord in bad news. I hear lots of prayers asking God to RV but few if any praising Him in spite ot the delays and bad news. So, I'll start and you can follow if it suits you. Praise You Father in Jesus name for all the good You do for us for allowing us to worship You and Jesus. We thank You for the emotion of love and for healing and most of all for forgiveness. Father we praise You in the cities and in the country and on the streets of America and we thank You that You have protected us against our enemies, Lord we praise Your Holy Name and we thank You for this blessing that You have called each of us to. We worship at Your feet Lord Jesus and wait expectantly for that date when You will return and take us to be with You and the Father. There is no greater love than the love You have for us that You would lay Down Your life for us. Thank You so much Jesus we just praise Your Holy Name. AMEN! Let's keep this rolling all over this website and into the other forums. This praise to the Lord will get this job done. We can do a virtual Jerico march on these websites. That will bring down the angels of heaven and God will deliver the RV. It has worked before and God never changes.

Lord we praise your holy name! You are the glory and the lifter of my head! You're my source, my provider, my dreams, my expectations. You are my comfort, my peace, my joy. Lord forgive me when I get my focus off of you and begin to worry over things that I have no control. It is You that own and control everything. Nothing has been made that You didn't make! You threw the stars across the sky and spun the planets into their orbits and You are the one that gives me every breath. Oh Lord I marvel at Your glory! Who can even imagine the majesty of your being? I thank you for your love, for you ARE love. I thank you for this blessing. Lord let me keep it as a blessing and not as a curse. Worry and despair are not of you Lord. It is the evil one that brings these foul emotions. But You have defeated the evil one! You have crushed his head beneath your heal! Thank you Jesus!! Praise your holy name!!! Let every knee bow and every tongue confess the name of Jesus, forever and forever!!! Amen

lonestargreg
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshDinar Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:53 pm

Thank you Okie, I'm getting really excited now :happyjoy: :happyjoy: :happyjoy: :happyjoy:
WelshDinar
WelshDinar

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:00 pm

You fine folks just reminded of something our father once inspired the apostle Paule to write to the congregration in Phillipi
(Philippians 4:13) For all things I have the strength by virtue of him who imparts power to me.

Thanks for helping me to remember who really gives us the strength to endure.

Now is better
North of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:25 pm

Well I sure hope something comes from this. If not, whoever is holding this up (Maliki, GOI, Obama, US Govt, etc) better get to stepping. Ramadan is coming up in 2 weeks. Then, IMO, we'll be looking at Sept. Go RV.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Linda Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:56 pm

Praise the Lord for all the good posts -- everyone is so blessed when coming to this website -- and thank you, Lord, for OKIE! Please give him wisdom and insight and protect him, too, Lord! :queen:
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xpectarius Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:01 pm

lonestargreg wrote:
The G-Man wrote:It will be a happy day in Heaven when we all on earth can Praise The Lord in bad news. I hear lots of prayers asking God to RV but few if any praising Him in spite ot the delays and bad news. So, I'll start and you can follow if it suits you. Praise You Father in Jesus name for all the good You do for us for allowing us to worship You and Jesus. We thank You for the emotion of love and for healing and most of all for forgiveness. Father we praise You in the cities and in the country and on the streets of America and we thank You that You have protected us against our enemies, Lord we praise Your Holy Name and we thank You for this blessing that You have called each of us to. We worship at Your feet Lord Jesus and wait expectantly for that date when You will return and take us to be with You and the Father. There is no greater love than the love You have for us that You would lay Down Your life for us. Thank You so much Jesus we just praise Your Holy Name. AMEN! Let's keep this rolling all over this website and into the other forums. This praise to the Lord will get this job done. We can do a virtual Jerico march on these websites. That will bring down the angels of heaven and God will deliver the RV. It has worked before and God never changes.

Lord we praise your holy name! You are the glory and the lifter of my head! You're my source, my provider, my dreams, my expectations. You are my comfort, my peace, my joy. Lord forgive me when I get my focus off of you and begin to worry over things that I have no control. It is You that own and control everything. Nothing has been made that You didn't make! You threw the stars across the sky and spun the planets into their orbits and You are the one that gives me every breath. Oh Lord I marvel at Your glory! Who can even imagine the majesty of your being? I thank you for your love, for you ARE love. I thank you for this blessing. Lord let me keep it as a blessing and not as a curse. Worry and despair are not of you Lord. It is the evil one that brings these foul emotions. But You have defeated the evil one! You have crushed his head beneath your heal! Thank you Jesus!! Praise your holy name!!! Let every knee bow and every tongue confess the name of Jesus, forever and forever!!! Amen

Lord....we thank you and acknowledge that you are our source and supply. I am so grateful that You meet our needs according to your riches in glory by Christ Jesus. That our needs are met not according to the conditions on the earth, but according to the conditions in Heaven....where streets are paved with gold so pure, it is translucent....where fences are made with diamonds and gates with pearls. Lord...please inhabit the praises of your people.....we love you, Father and are so grateful for your love in return. Help us, God....to create an even more receptive atmosphere of praise and worship so as to usher in your very presence. Let not this financial blessing become an idol in our lives....but always remind us that You and Your love for us was the catalyst for its manifestation. Father...You know our hearts....You know how You've changed our heart of stone into a heart of compassion for others. Father, our desire is to serve you through loving and helping others and, in so doing....furthering your Kingdom here on Earth. We thank You again in advance for blessing us with this great opportunity. We release our faith by calling things that are not as though they are. All here do hereby link our faith with one another by agreeing for the quickening of this blessing. We lean not to our understanding in this event, Father....but instead trust you with all our hearts. We acknowledge you in all our ways and look forward to you in directing our steps. Bless Your Holy Name. In Jesus' Name. AMEN and SO BE IT!!!

xpectarius

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:09 pm

Ramadan begins on Sun, Jul 31, 2011 (in 16 days) and ends on Mon, Aug 29, 2011

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellBell326 Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:09 pm

:flower: YEAH - I HOPE THIS IT...

ShellBell326

Back to top Go down

Post by EddieB Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:35 pm

1alaskan wrote:Ramadan begins on Sun, Jul 31, 2011 (in 16 days) and ends on Mon, Aug 29, 2011

15 days to get this party (I mean RV) started!!!!! :bball:
EddieB
EddieB

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum