Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/17/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/17/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/17/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/17/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/17/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/17/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/17/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/17/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/17/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Mnt Goat News Brief 12/17/19

2 posters

Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 12/17/19 Empty Mnt Goat News Brief 12/17/19

Post by RamblerNash Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:49 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you so much news today. WOW! Things are moving very fast with the pressure from the demonstrators.

Can Iraq expel Iran with the help of the US?

Tehran has offered to exit from Iraq in exchange for lifting the blockade and abandoning the overthrow of the regime.

The US Treasury Secretary, Stephen Mnuchin, said that Washington is ready to lift all sanctions against Tehran, if it meets the "necessary conditions", which were presented to it by the American administration. What are these conditions? Full article in articles section of today’s Mnt Goat Newsletter.

(Mnt Goat – So they admit to trying to overthrow the Iraq government. Next will they actually withdraw and the US accept the terms? This could be HUGE, HUGE and HUGE! Did I say this could be HUGE?)

More news….

UPDATE: SELECTING THE NEW PRIME MINISTER OF IRAQ

The President of the Republic has a deadline until December 19 for the purpose of arriving at a cheap and agreed upon designation whose task is to form a transitional government with specific powers.

Legal expert Tareq Harb said, on Saturday, December 14, 2019, that the new Prime Minister will be announced within the next 72 hours, indicating that the President of the Republic will present this candidate without any objections from any political bloc.

Deputy Harb said, in a post on his Facebook page, that within a period of no more than three days, the candidate for the new prime minister will be announced, as he will refer the president of the republic to parliament in order to nominate him. In the implementation of the provisions of the constitution that mandated the largest bloc to nominate the prime minister

He added, it does not matter the nomination from one of the blocs only, as it is considered the largest bloc as long as no other bloc has declared that it is the largest bloc that opposes this nomination, since the constitution did not specify the number of deputies of the largest parliamentary bloc as long as no more bloc opposes that it rejects the nomination as the largest bloc.

Just in…. ( do not know if this is more bullshit or what?)

Eye of Iraq News
State of Law coalition revealed, today, Saturday, the date for the appointment of Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani as Prime Minister by President of the Republic Barham Saleh on next Tuesday Dec 17.

(Mnt Goat – remember back in 2018 we got these mixed news media statements too and then the candidate was rejected so it was not all that true.)
Just in…

Angry protesters tried this evening, Saturday, to set fire to the house of Member of Parliament, Mohamed Shiaa Al-Sudani, in Maysan Governorate, southern Iraq.It appears they do not like this selection of candidate for PM. Then why is Saleh even recommending him? Seems the government just does not still get it.

Earlier it was said that, Iraqi Shia cleric Muqtada al-Sadrsaid in two statements on Facebook that he is against the candidacy of al-Sudani, who is a former Minister of Labour and Social Affairs during the Nori al-Maliki administration.

A deputy in parliament announced, Tuesday, the date for deciding to choose a candidate for prime minister.

The deputy, Hassan Fadd al-Janabi, said that "the talks are still continuing, because the constitutional period has not been overdue until now", noting that "the blocs need to deliver messages of reassurance and positive to the street, as Iraq is not the prime minister .

Al-Janabi continued, “The blocs have finally recognized that the personality of the NEXT PRIME MINISTER MUST BE ACCEPTABLE TO THE PEOPLE OF ALL SECTS AND NATIONALITIES, AS WELL AS INTERNATIONALISM AND THEY HAVE GOOD RELATIONS WITH ALL MAJOR AND IMPORTANT AND REGIONAL STATES,” acknowledging that “the task of choosing this personality is complicated.” But will be done in a few days. "

Al-Janabi expected that "THE NEXT TWO DAYS (that’s on Thursday) WE WILL WITNESS THE APPOINTMENT OF A PERSON TO TAKE OVER AS PRIME MINISTER."

More news….

UPDATE: ARTICLES OF THE NEW ELECTION LAW

Baghdad / Obelisk: The Legal Committee is working within the House of Representatives to amend some of the wording in the articles of the new election law, which was agreed upon between the political blocs, to change them.

The law is likely to pass in the House of Representatives session scheduled for next Monday Dec 23.
Just in Tuesday…
The House of Representatives ANNOUNCED THE AGREEMENT of the political blocs on THE FINAL VERSION OF THE NEW ELECTION LAW, and the multi-constituency system and individual nomination will be adopted at 100% for the highest votes winner.

A compromise again: The House of Representatives revealed the agreement to schedule the new election law and determine the description of multiple constituencies in all governorates and regions, while temporarily maintaining the current number of members of Parliament 329, until a new census and the statistics of the Ministry of Planning are conducted.

(Mnt Goat - Will the demonstrators go along with this? Didn’t they demand that the member be cut nearly in half? This is part of the problem in not getting things done in the parliament. Too many chefs trying to cook the meal…lol..lol..lol…)

More news….

RECENT PRESIDENT SALEH’S SPEECH TO THE IRAQI PEOPLE

Honorable Iraqis, today you have another fateful battle before you, which is (the battle of reform) and work to end a long era of corruption and failure in running the country. The fierceness of the battle of terrorism, if not more severe and harsh, and the honorable Iraqis who took refuge in the battle of terrorism are able - with the help of God Almighty - to take part in this battle and victory in it also if they manage it well) and it is certain that adopting peaceful methods is the basic condition for victory in it, and what calls for Optimism is that most of the participants in the bidding Herat and the ongoing sit-ins are aware of the importance of its peacefulness and its freedom from violence, chaos and harm to the interests of citizens, despite all the high blood that was shed in it injustice and aggression, and the most recent of which occurred at the beginning of this week of a sinful attack on the beloved demonstrators in the Al-Senak area in Baghdad where dozens of them were killed Between martyr and wounded.

This painful incident and the repeated incidents of assassination and kidnapping in the past days confirm once again the importance of what the religious authority has repeatedly called for, that weapons - all weapons - must be subject to the authority of the state and not to allow any armed group outside its scope under any name or address. The stability of the country and the maintenance of civil peace in it depends on achieving this matter, which we hope will eventually be the result of the ongoing reform movement.

More news….

ARE YOU WAITING FOR THE ROPES AROUND YOUR NECKS TO NARROW?

Baghdad: Yassin Iraq
Today, Thursday, independent politician Izzat Shabandar asked a question to the leaders and heads of political parties in Iraq: Are you waiting for the ropes around your necks to narrow?

Shabandar said in a tweet on “Twitter”: “Why is Mr. Ammar al-Hakim, Haji Nuri al-Maliki, Haji Hadi al-Amri, Sheikh Qais Khazali and Sheikh Muhammad al-Yaqoubi satisfied with condemning the crime without the criminal ??”
He added: Are you waiting for the fires to reach your homes and tighten the ropes around your necks ???

More news….

The resigned Prime Minister, Adel Abdul-Mahdi, announced today, Saturday, his refusal to apply the sanctions imposed by the US Treasury on Iraqi figures. Complete article is in articles section below.

(Mnt Goat – this a perfect example of why Iraq can’t clean up the corruption and also why Mahdi has to go. Yes, he is one of the corrupt.)

"We rejected and denounced the inclusion of the names of Iraqi leaders and figures known for their history and political role in combating ISIS, in lists of sanctions and prohibitions by countries with which we have relations and agreements," Abdul-Mahdi said in a statement.

He added, "We also reject and denounce the insulting the flags and pictures of leaders of countries with which we have relations and agreements by Iraqi demonstrators, or insulting other demonstrators to the names and pictures of well-known Iraqi figures." And Abdul-Mahdi considered that "all these practices are harmful to Iraq and its people, and encourage hatred, hatred and violence, harm the reputation of Iraq, mix papers and lead to dangerous practices and results harmful to everyone, difficult to control.

More news….

LEGAL EXPERT WARNS AGAINST TURNING IRAQ INTO A STATE WITHOUT POWERS IN A SITUATION SIMILAR TO BEING SUBJECT TO CHAPTER VII AGAIN

December 16, 2019
Baghdad, Sharqia, December 16: Legal expert Ali Al-Tamimi warned against turning Iraq into a state without powers in a situation similar to being subject to Chapter VII in the event that it was not possible to agree on the selection of a candidate for prime minister. Granted to the President of the Republic with the functions of conducting business, stressing that conducting business prevents the government from concluding contracts and submitting draft laws, including the budget law.

More news….

QUESTION: IS PRESIDENT SALEH NOW THE CURRENT PRIME MINISTER UNDER THE PROVIDIONAL GOVERNMENT?

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The legal expert, Tariq Harb, confirmed that: ABDUL-MAHDI CONTINUES IN HIS POST BECAUSE THE VACANCY GRANTED TO THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC IS NOT FULFILLED IN ARTICLE 81 OF THE CONSTITUTION.

He said in a press statement, “Abdul-Mahdi continues with his government to manage matters even if he is not pending the handover of the new government, as there is no vacancy for the President of the Republic to assume the position of Prime Minister in accordance with Article 81 of the Constitution.”

The deputy from the Construction Alliance, Manar Al-Shadidi, confirmed on Monday that the political blocs will exceed more than 30 days to resolve the position of prime minister, while she indicated that the names offered are not supported by the demonstrators and the street.

(Mnt Goat – We must watch this situation closely. By actually exceeding the 30 days is of course Al-Shadidi’s opinion and not factual since we are in a totally different situation now than the normal election cycle we have witnessed in the past.

However if they did, this is also why Thursday, independent politician Izzat Shabandar asked a question to the leaders and heads of political parties in Iraq: “Are you waiting for the ropes around your necks to narrow?”.

Also this is why Legal expert Ali Al-Tamimi warned against turning Iraq into a state without powers in a situation similar to being subject to Chapter VII again in the event that it was not possible to agree on the selection of a candidate for prime minister. Do you make these connections with the reason for these other statements being made by prominent experts?)

More news….

Direct: Iraq raised investments in US Treasury bonds during October 2019 by 5.1 percent year on year, an increase of $ 1.6 billion.

According to the monthly US Treasury data, the value of Iraq’s investments amounted to $ 32.7 billion at the end of last October, compared to $ 31.1 billion in the same month in 2018.

(Mnt Goat – Let’s be very clear as to why Iraq is doing this. These bonds finance the US debt. Get it? The US treasury is leveraging Iraq to help sustain the national debt. Again the bonds will have to be paid off someday and so the clock is still ticking for the US to resolve its financial debt.. NO, the US will not pay off the nearly 25 trillion in national debt (or Gods knows how much it really is) by exchanging dinar from the US reserves when it reinstates. This is just so ridiculous of a statement to make it makes me cry how grown up men can believe this crap. This is all nothing more than guru talk again. I need everyone reading this today to put on their THINKING CAPS and think why this could not possibly happen. Oh no, I am not going to give you all the answers on this one. You will have to work this one out for yourself and, when you determine the answer, you will see then just as I do, how foolish it is. )

More news…

So, when can we expect to see the Reinstatement?

I am still seeing the same window open until mid January 2020. If we don’t see it by they we are not going to see it for a long time, probably wait until next January 2021. But I fully believe this is not going to be the case again. Why?

I am saying there is hope more than the previous years we experienced because now the CBI has the official “go -ahead” from the powers to be. Yes, the US and the IMF have told Iraq that now is the time and so they are moving ahead. We will see the results very soon. Just hang in there for a bit longer.

So how does Mnt Goat know all this?

As many of you know I do have a contact in the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI). I have told many of you this before and reported on the findings before. If you are wondering if I am bullshitting you just read who I am and where I get my information from. See link below:

https://www.facebook.com/ notes/latest-mnt-goat-news-letter/who-is-mnt-goat/828119837523410/

Meeting with the CBI:

So recently, as I try to do every couple months, I contacted my CBI source again and asked some important questions. One of the questions was, of course, are they moving ahead again on the “project to delete the zeros”.

To my surprise and amazement, I was told “affirmative” and that they now have support to move more aggressively and quicker. Trust me in the midst of all this chaos I was really surprised to hear this wonderful news. This was WOW! news to my ears.

I then asked for a timeframe and I was told the timeframe matched from now until it is done but probably more like in 2019 than in 2020.

The timing really depends on a few factors meaning: 1) the passing of the new election law (and review by the US and IMF); 2) who is selected for the new prime minister; 3)the US is also working out a deal with Iran on getting them the hell out of Iraq or else….(military force is an option).

So, these three main issues are at a balance and I was told to watch the progress of all three of them closely.

I asked about a rate and I was told that the in-country rate will be around 83 cents to the dinar. This is nothing new and remains consistent. All you have to do is do the math. Take 1 (US dollar and divide it by the provisional rate (which is now 1200 dinars to the dollar). 1 / 1200 = .00083, then drop the three zeros (as part of deleting the three zeros) and you get .83 or 83 cents.

They do not know the international rate exactly but the CBI was told years ago that the fair value of the dinar for international trading could be expected around $3.50+. Remember this is the rate mostly for the US based on the US dollar if you were to exchange the dinar in the US. Other countries will base it off their own currency. Remember this is not talking about the rate in Iraq for everyday rate and use.

They also told me that there will be a day or two to stabilize the dinar once the smaller of the small category notes come out. I was glad to hear this because before they would tell me three days up to three weeks or months. This is not now the case. Good News!

This delay is for an inflation check but they do not expect any issues in this area since with the new rate since they are actually reducing the amount of dinars in circulation from trillions to billions. I asked about the “coexistence of the old and new currencies” and I was given an “affirmative” again meaning, yes this is still the plan and at the heart of the plan.

So, the plan is still basically as it has been all along and has not changed. What has changed now is the forced political support for it and that the US and the IMF now support the sign-off process. WOW! Folks the news could not get any better. Just hang on to your seats, this is going to happen soon.

By the way we do not have to wait 6 months or even a year for the economy to progress or for the private sector to develop as some theorists gurus keep telling you namely Kaperoni’s predications.

I used to enjoy Kaperoni calls because in the past they made total sense and he used factual data. But in his recent call it is full of self-contradictions. He first states that the selection of the new prime minister and cabinet will take way into 2020 maybe even 6 months. He talks also about the 2020 budget and the aggressive moves in it to pay for the massive reconstruction efforts. But this plan is not really as risky as Kaperoni tells. Actually, the plan is based off of having the reinstatement and the new rate and will not risk the entire CBI reserves. He also does not take into account the pressures from the protesters or from the US and IMF. The IMF has also recently threatened them with Chapter VII again. This can not be taken lightly. This all matters very much. Kaperoni and others do not take these real time issues into account. Instead they are still backwards from past election cycles and are not thinking forward. But I do admire Kaperoni for his true efforts to work through the details. This I can at least agree with.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.
Articles Begin

A POSSIBLE BREAKTHROUGH WITH IRAN?

Saturday, 14 December 2019

Tehran has offered to exit from Iraq in exchange for lifting the blockade and abandoning the overthrow of the regime.

News leaked in Baghdad of secret meetings in the Iraqi capital between American officials and Iranian security leaders.

The same sources indicated that the American response to the Iranian proposal was tantamount to a refusal based on an international consensus to stop Iranian activities in the countries of the region, and that Washington could not ignore the international community's desire to curtail Iranian activities, and deter Tehran from tampering with the security of the countries of the region in a threat to security and international peace.

It is worth noting that the Russian "Russia Today" station had mentioned last month, quoting an Iraqi political source, affirming the existence of US-Iranian talks on the situation in Iraq. It quoted the source as saying that the talks at the time dealt with the issue of Adel Abdul Mahdi as prime minister, and that "the Iranian and American parties did not agree on many issues, especially those related to the popular crowd."

Through its arms in Iraq, Tehran continues to pressure Washington by targeting its military and diplomatic facilities with missiles launched by its armed groups in Iraq.

A US official has warned against the consequences of targeting the headquarters of the international coalition after attacks targeting a base near Baghdad airport with unknown missiles, which the American intelligence system believes were launched from places controlled by armed groups linked to Iran.

Iraqi officials have received letters from American and other international bodies warning them of the consequences of the assassinations and kidnappings that the activists are subjected to with the resulting criminalization of those involved. FORMER IRAQI PRIME MINISTER IYAD ALLAWI SAID THAT HE HAD RECEIVED DOCUMENTED INFORMATION ABOUT THE INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT’S INITIATION OF THE MOVE TO FIND ACCURATE DESCRIPTIONS OF THE KILLINGS AND KIDNAPPINGS TAKING PLACE IN IRAQ, indicating that the international criminal judiciary is on the way to criminalizing anyone proven to be involved in killing or kidnapping demonstrators.

(Mnt Goat – the article is not very clear if the US did or did not agree to the Iranian terms. But this breakthrough will have to pass and could be what we have been waiting for all along. The question lies if it will happen and Iran will pull out? If this is agreed to we could have a VERY sudden change in events take place.

I also want to mention I hear lots and lots of these gurus telling everyone that there is no other alternative candidate other than Abadi to replace Mahdi. How ridiculous is this? How stupid and ignorant can they get. So here we see Dr. Allawi poke up his head in the news, but the FACT is he has been very involved all along in the background and may be the next prime minister to replace Mahdi. How about them cookies Frank 26?....)

US TREASURY SECRETARY, STEPHEN MNUCHIN, SAID THAT WASHINGTON IS READY TO LIFT ALL SANCTIONS AGAINST TEHRAN, IF IT MEETS THE "NECESSARY CONDITIONS

The US Treasury Secretary, Stephen Mnuchin, said that Washington is ready to lift all sanctions against Tehran, if it meets the "necessary conditions", which were presented to it by the American administration.

The US minister added, during an international conference held in Qatar, that the motives of Washington's decision to send troops to Saudi Arabia were defensive Manuchin, who is participating today, Saturday, December 14, 2019, in the 19th session of the Doha International Forum, accompanied by Ivanka Trump, the adviser and daughter of the American President, Donald Trump, that Washington decided to send forces to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia on a defensive basis only.

Mnuchin described the attack that targeted, last September, two facilities of the Saudi Aramco company, and Riyadh and Washington blamed Iran for it, ".as "an attack on the entire global economy The US Treasury Secretary expressed Washington's readiness to lift all sanctions against Iran when it would meet the "necessary conditions" put forward by the US administration President Trump told Congress last month that he intends to raise the number of US forces in Saudi Arabia to three thousand soldiers on the pretext of deterring Iranian provocative actions.

(Mnt Goat – So what are these “necessary conditions” ? Do they include the prevention of Iranian nuclear development for military purposes? Again I say this could possibly be our breakthrough. What do you think? No, we do not need to see Iraq turn over to a “market economy” or revert to a “private industry” heck this could take decades. Why would the CBI have already distributed the smaller of the small category notes and coins to the banks then? Why would the CBI be training the banking branches on international money exchange practices? Just too many of these banking reform seminars happening NOW for something to be delayed for 6 months or even a year. Get it?

People who tell you this crap contradict themselves since we know for a FACT that Dr Shabibi told us that in January of 2013 they fully intended and had the US and IMF permission to go ahead with the reinstatement of the dinar. So where was the “market economy” or “private industry” back then? However we know also know the financial and banking reforms are implemented and way beyond even what Dr Shabibi required back in 2012/2013. So go figure.

I also get a kick out of any guru who tells you they need to rise the value of the dinar. Again I am telling everyone that “VALUE” and “RATE” are two different things. Yes, the rate should fairly reflect the value but in the case of Iraq we all know it does not.

Listen folks Iraq has almost three times more resources and oil than Kuwait as well as agriculture and other precious minerals that Kuwait does not have. Kuwait also does not have a viable “market economy” or even much if any private sector industry. So please don’t give me that lame reasoning for such a low dinar rate. I am tired of hearing it already.

So why is the dinar for Kuwait (Iraq’s next door neighbor) with a rate of around $3.30+ ? So, we know the value in the Iraqi dinar and it is at least the $3.22 prewar rate to reflect it. We must conclude that the rate (to reflect the value) is being artificially stiffened. Get it? Why? To answer this question should be our real study to find out why the reinstatement is not happening.

The key word here is “artificially”. Iraq does not need to do anything more than get rid of the Iranian corruption and form a stable government to allow the CBI to trigger the project to delete the zeros, which we know ultimately leads to the reinstatement. Yes, folks this could literally happen very quickly and is not a 6 months or even years more to drag this out. So, I will tell you exactly what my CBI contact says and nothing more. NO lies! You have it straight from them now.)

MAHDI, ANNOUNCED TODAY, SATURDAY, HIS REFUSAL TO APPLY THE SANCTIONS IMPOSED BY THE US TREASURY ON IRAQI FIGURES

(Mnt Goat – Mahdi is no longer PM. Who the hell cares what he thinks. The US will force them to apply the sanctions. It will be up to the new PM. This article is nothing but propaganda)

The resigned Prime Minister, Adel Abdul-Mahdi, announced today, Saturday, his refusal to apply the sanctions imposed by the US Treasury on Iraqi figures.

"We rejected and denounced the inclusion of the names of Iraqi leaders and figures known for their history and political role in combating ISIS, in lists of sanctions and prohibitions by countries with which we have relations and agreements," Abdul-Mahdi said in a statement.

He added, "We also reject and denounce the insulting the flags and pictures of leaders of countries with which we have relations and agreements by Iraqi demonstrators, or insulting other demonstrators to the names and pictures of well-known Iraqi figures."

And Abdul-Mahdi considered that "all these practices are harmful to Iraq and its people, and encourage hatred, hatred and violence, harm the reputation of Iraq, mix papers and lead to dangerous practices and results harmful to everyone, difficult to control.

POLITICAL BLOCS ARE LOOKING FOR A "LEGAL WAY OUT" TO PASS THE LAW BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR

The Federal Public Budget Law of 2020 faces the danger of postponement or cancellation after the transformation of the current government into a "caretaker" government, after the resignation of Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, while political blocs are looking for a "legal way out" to pass the law before the end of this year.

The government spokesman, Saad Al-Hadithi, announced earlier that the Prime Minister is looking for legal ways in which the caretaker government can propose a draft law and send it to Parliament, justifying the delay in the budget law and its failure to complete it earlier this year with the government's keenness to include a draft Budget law demands the demonstrators.

Abdel-Mahdi confirmed on December 4 that the powers of the current government are limited, indicating that it cannot send a draft budget law for 2020 to parliament.

Legal problem
In Article 62, the Iraqi constitution gives the government the right to propose laws, including preparing the country’s general budget law and the final account and sending it to parliament for voting, but turning it into a “caretaker government” that limits its activity to the normal course of routine and matters only.

According to a report published by The Independent newspaper, legal expert Ali Al-Tamimi said, "Parliament is obliged to resort to the 12/1 budget for financial management in Article 13 as it happened in previous years, and that such spending is for the operational budget only without spending any amounts for the investment budget." .

Al-Tamimi asserts that "if the government violates the constitution and sends the budget to parliament, this step is subject to appeal before the Federal Court."

But some sources have talked about the possibility of sending the budget bill to parliament if the date of its preparation is old and before the government submitted its resignation on November 28th, which is a risky move, especially if it includes passing financial agreements between the blocs and the Iraqi parties and was subsequently challenged. At the Federal Court.
According to Member of Parliament’s Finance Committee, Ahmed Hama, the budget will reach Parliament soon, despite the Prime Minister’s assurance that he is unable to do so.

Hama confirms that "the caretaker government is not able to send the budget, but the current government is able to send it based on the letter of acceptance of the government's resignation indicating the formation of committees and sending the budget to parliament."

Situations
The positions of the political blocs differ from the proposed draft of the general budget, especially with regard to the share of the Kurdistan region, where the Arab blocs refuse to allocate 17 percent to the region after he refused to implement an agreement last year to deliver Baghdad 250 thousand barrels per day of Kurdish provinces oil in exchange for the inclusion of the region's employees in the federal budget .

However, Kurdish leaders spoke last month about a new agreement with Abdul Mahdi on the budget, and confirmed that the delegation of the Kurdistan Regional Government to negotiate with Baghdad was able to conduct successful negotiations on the region's share of the Iraqi budget, and 15 paragraphs of the sovereign budget were canceled, thereby increasing the region’s budget Kurdistan, and Iraq will pay the expenses of transporting 250 thousand barrels of oil that the region will deliver to Iraq. As for the region, it will pay the dues of the National Oil Company "Sumo".

On the other hand, the southern oil-producing provinces refuse to implement any agreement with the Kurdish side that does not include holding Erbil accountable for the oil it was exporting without Baghdad’s approval and its failure to implement previous agreements.

The deputy of Basra Governorate, Mansour Al-Baiji, believes that the outgoing Prime Minister "favored" the Kurdistan Regional Government a lot by giving a budget to the region and paying money during his rule.
Al-Baiji adds, "If the Kurdistan Regional Government is sincere in intentions with the central government, then it must wait until a new prime minister is chosen, with whom he can agree on all oil and financial matters in order to guarantee the rights of all of our provinces."

Great deficit
And the expected deficit in the draft budget law for the next year is very large and may reach 70 trillion Iraqi dinars (more than 50 billion dollars), according to the copies published by the government, and the matter may be worse if oil prices drop to below 60 dollars per barrel.

And if investment projects are halted because exchange is limited to salaries, the Iraqi economy will be severely damaged.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) and now the corruption in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. He has guided the honest, patriots of Iraq to fight for their homeland. So this new war now on our citizens is underway. New battles are raging every day over corruption. These are battles to save our societies from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people in Iraq and also in the United States. We must pray for our leaders that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit and guided to do God’s work. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For all leaders of all nations, that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and work to bring about abundance and prosperity to their nation.

To fight this waging war on corruption, our freedoms, our liberties, socialist plans and injustice.

To bring all those corrupt to justice and pay for their crimes no matter how high up in the government they are.

That the FREE WORLD may be a shining example for the rest of the entire planet.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

Mnt Goat News Brief 12/17/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 12/17/19 Empty Re: Mnt Goat News Brief 12/17/19

Post by Jayzze Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:26 pm

hey goat I see a big problem, do you really think iran is going to give up their cash cow Iraq? the iranians control Iraq and they could care less what the citizens want. I see a civil war brewing if they pick a pm with the backing of iran. btw if I were the us I would not trust iran as far as you throw them. and lastly if they pick  a pm with Iranian background you might as well put your dinars in a box with moth balls
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum