Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Don't Tell ME that Dinar Gurus don't have an ulterior motive for lying about the DINAR RV I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Don't Tell ME that Dinar Gurus don't have an ulterior motive for lying about the DINAR RV I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Don't Tell ME that Dinar Gurus don't have an ulterior motive for lying about the DINAR RV I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Don't Tell ME that Dinar Gurus don't have an ulterior motive for lying about the DINAR RV I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Don't Tell ME that Dinar Gurus don't have an ulterior motive for lying about the DINAR RV I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Don't Tell ME that Dinar Gurus don't have an ulterior motive for lying about the DINAR RV I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Don't Tell ME that Dinar Gurus don't have an ulterior motive for lying about the DINAR RV I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Don't Tell ME that Dinar Gurus don't have an ulterior motive for lying about the DINAR RV I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Don't Tell ME that Dinar Gurus don't have an ulterior motive for lying about the DINAR RV I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Don't Tell ME that Dinar Gurus don't have an ulterior motive for lying about the DINAR RV I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Don't Tell ME that Dinar Gurus don't have an ulterior motive for lying about the DINAR RV I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Don't Tell ME that Dinar Gurus don't have an ulterior motive for lying about the DINAR RV I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Don't Tell ME that Dinar Gurus don't have an ulterior motive for lying about the DINAR RV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Don't Tell ME that Dinar Gurus don't have an ulterior motive for lying about the DINAR RV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Don't Tell ME that Dinar Gurus don't have an ulterior motive for lying about the DINAR RV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Don't Tell ME that Dinar Gurus don't have an ulterior motive for lying about the DINAR RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Don't Tell ME that Dinar Gurus don't have an ulterior motive for lying about the DINAR RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Don't Tell ME that Dinar Gurus don't have an ulterior motive for lying about the DINAR RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Don't Tell ME that Dinar Gurus don't have an ulterior motive for lying about the DINAR RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Don't Tell ME that Dinar Gurus don't have an ulterior motive for lying about the DINAR RV I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Don't Tell ME that Dinar Gurus don't have an ulterior motive for lying about the DINAR RV

2 posters

Go down

Don't Tell ME that Dinar Gurus don't have an ulterior motive for lying about the DINAR RV Empty Don't Tell ME that Dinar Gurus don't have an ulterior motive for lying about the DINAR RV

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:11 pm

DINAR GURUS ARE SCAMMERS - Pumping for their own gain

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BGG ~ If you would like to buy Dinar – Call us, leave a voicemail, send a text (615-509-6256 – anytime), an e-mail or FB message us. These all work.

We have Dinar – Our Current Price is $975 per million (shipped).

www.TheDinarExchange.com

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Don't Tell ME that Dinar Gurus don't have an ulterior motive for lying about the DINAR RV Empty Re: Don't Tell ME that Dinar Gurus don't have an ulterior motive for lying about the DINAR RV

Post by Mission1st Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:35 pm

the Texas Currency Exchange in San Antonio is selling Dinar for about the same price, and buying it back for $500 per million. That should tell you something right there
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum